Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
faervel
DanelerH
Bladecharge
JC the shadow hunter
Olethros
PowerNova
DarkAngel
DDS
Staxx
Drunkion
kyosuke kiryu
Salader
Lux
17 posters

descriptionDA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] EmptyDA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2]

more_horiz
DA HAT Format Tournament
DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] F37291b71c3f372073d4485872565abc
Hi everyone! This is a little throwback tournament, as we'll be coming back to the April 2014 to play in a so called 'HAT' Format tournament! Here's everything you need to know for this tournament:
-We'll be using April 2014 banlist: https://i.yuki.la/tg/1397748298965.pdf
-You may use all cards released until Primal Origin INCLUDING PRIMAL ORIGIN!!http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Origin
-Handy site that contains some of the best decks of the HAT format: http://yugiohtopdecks.com/date/April+2014

Now please allow me to introduce you to the basic tournament rules we'll be following:
-Duels are going to Best out of 3 MATCH
-Since we are playing in April 2014, The player who goes first will draw 6 cards, not 5. And 1 Spell Field Rule is also in effect!
-The tournament will be a Swiss System tournament
-All Win condition, burn, stall, mill, FTK, Loop etc. decks are banned!!
-Cheating is now allowed
-Contact the host if there are any issues!

To sign-up, you need to post your username of all the platforms you're using!  

descriptionDA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] EmptyRe: DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2]

more_horiz
Sign me up

Dueling book only

gmt+0

descriptionDA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] EmptyRe: DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2]

more_horiz
Kyosuke Kiryu is the name on all platforms.

DuelingNexus
DuelingBook
YGOPro Percy
Duel Links lol

GMT-5

more_horiz
Farkion is the name, pokemon tcg is the game, oh almost

Farkion in all paltaformus

more_horiz
DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] Baa1433561bd4038832a3eea8cb9d1e2

NICE!!! Sign me up

Staxx

more_horiz
So quick question, since this is a past format and all.

Do we need to submit our lists to the Tournament Organiser before the party starts?

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
So quick question, since this is a past format and all.

Do we need to submit our lists to the Tournament Organiser before the party starts?

Most probably, but not to me, as I tend to play this tournament as well. I'll try to find some staffer to check those decks for me. So, I'll update you guys on this one.

more_horiz
I sign-up,

DuelingBook: yamideckfan
YGOPro: Lux
GMT+1

more_horiz
In.

DuelingBook:  DDSenpai

YGOPro Percy:  DDS

Timezone: GMT + 8

more_horiz
Discord: Dark Angel
Nexus: Cobra3010
DB: Dark Angel
Dev pro: Cobra3010
CET +1

more_horiz
PowerNova
GMT-5

This should be a blast. Prepare yourselves.

more_horiz
DB and Nexus: Olethros

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter 

GMT-4

DB only

more_horiz
da name: bladecharge

DB and ygrpon ame: bladecharge

EST

more_horiz
DanelerH (DB, YGOPro, DevPro)
UTC-6

more_horiz
Hmm...DDSenpai&Salader are joining so why not?
(Oh also yay a chance to duel Nova in an event)

I think my name is faer on DB&DN. Same thing about Discord!

more_horiz
BlackJack (DB, YgoPro)
ETC-6

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
Hmm...DDSenpai&Salader are joining so why not?
(Oh also yay a chance to duel Nova in an event)

I think my name is faer on DB&DN. Same thing about Discord!

Legit would love a matchup wit ya bro, fun times

more_horiz
i'll join this
metaphysHunter (all platforms)
New York time (WV)

more_horiz
I'm starting this tomorrow Smile

more_horiz
Lux wrote:

Um.. So.. Who are we supposed to send our lists to?

more_horiz
DDS wrote:
Lux wrote:

Um.. So.. Who are we supposed to send our lists to?

Same Question

more_horiz
@JC the shadow hunter Silent katanna I think?

more_horiz
Haven't I posted that...? :/ I suppose not.

You are supposed to send your decks to @SilentKatana, once the tournament starts you won't be able to change your deck. If you modify the deck, send Katana another PM. You have time until sunday to send your deck

more_horiz
this is getting long O.o @lux what's the point of posting decklist, you can still change them "cheaters" still can do it, people its easy check if your decklist is legal, otherwise you lose the match if your opponent recognizes an illegal card

more_horiz
Decklist DM'd to @SilentKatana via Discord.

more_horiz
I sent my decklist via DA PM

more_horiz
Drunkion wrote:
this is getting long O.o @lux what's the point of posting decklist, you can still change them "cheaters" still can do it, people its easy check if your decklist is legal, otherwise you lose the match if your opponent recognizes an illegal card

this..... kinda losing interest.

more_horiz
Stop getting butt frustrated over having to send a decklist. It's not hard.

more_horiz
I have read and understood the rules.

Sent my list to Katana-san via forum PM.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply