Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

+18
Ace2
Heatdragon
doomthrust
Assassin
Chazz
Jim Crocodile Cook
geko_master
SuperNBZ
Neji Hyuga
JadenYuki
Chazz Princeton
Unkown
Dexter Morgan
FenixFX
Nina Williams
Sasuke
Kira Amadeus
EJ
22 posters

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 EmptyPost your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello Everyone
This is the topic where you can start showing you graphic works but first there're some rules you must follow

1-If you want to post your works then make it 3 images per post..maximum
2-Images whose sizes exceed 400x300 is better to be posted in links to avoid long loading of the page
3-You can't post except your works..If i figured out that you stole some works from another site you'll be fined

that's it enjoy

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 EmptyRe: Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
whats on the left i can't understand but i like it 9/10

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 EmptyRe: Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
nina good work again 8/10 gaara i dont like the text anyway 6.5/10 Smile

more_horiz
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 Aas

more_horiz
7.5/10 no coment

more_horiz
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 Neji

more_horiz
keep workin gaara ur gettin better 8.5/10 Smile

more_horiz
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 Gaara-4

more_horiz
for gaara 7.5/10 Smile

more_horiz
9 for both

more_horiz
Guys, post something helpful
Dont say good work or anything like that: Put a rating AND GIVE ADVICE

Gaara: 2/5
Blend more and smudge more on ur sig

more_horiz
thanks jaden
finally a good advice
but what do i blend? the pic the BG or the text?

more_horiz
Gaara Of The Desert , you works arn't so good like the other says
so don't post ur sigs ( which take for you time at least 10 minutes ) like a rain if you got a good
comment ! so take ur time when you make sig and in the place of making 6 sig in a dey and u get 5/10 or what ever do just one and get 7/10 ... or more ! you sigs need a lot of work ! and in hight level barial i would give you 2/10 ! make you sig and when you see it ! and u are sure that will blow our minds then post it ! don't abuse ! Ok ! keep trying and go and see tuts how you use photo shop first because as i see many useful buttoms ! you don't use at you sigs ^^!

My new work ! any comment ^^

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 Mysig-5

more_horiz
my recent
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 Sasukee
please rate

more_horiz
Nice
i rate it for 7/10

more_horiz
7.5/10

more_horiz
rate mine guys !!!! Sad Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
Death Kiss wrote:
rate mine guys !!!! Sad Crying or Very sad

pirfect AS ALWAYS 10/10

more_horiz
10/10 no comment

more_horiz
this is my very first Graphic so rate it as a beginner :D
http://spamtheweb.com/ul/upload/2608/75700_Shadow_The_Hedgehog.psd

more_horiz
Shadow The Hedgehog : Im sorry to say this , your work isn't good , but for your first sig ! it's Ok
well work more on the render , as i see his leg is earsed , so try to use pre made render like from
http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/index.php , and further more work on the background , see some tuts , use some brushes and c4ds , what elese ! i saw that u made ur work from 5 layers O_O! , try to work more and why not , see some tuts ! it will help ! work either on the text ! I can't rate LOl ! keep trying !
and i frogot something else , save ur work on jpg type not photoshop ! it's more easier Cool

here is my new sig : any comment ??? :D Razz

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 Nina-1 :D Cool

more_horiz
anyway this is my first post here
lastet sig
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 Mm8qcl
this is my first ever sprite sig
edit: dont comment on the text i know it looks bad

more_horiz
Death Kiss wrote:
Shadow The Hedgehog : Im sorry to say this , your work isn't good , but for your first sig ! it's Ok
well work more on the render , as i see his leg is earsed , so try to use pre made render like from
http://www.planetrenders.net/renders/index.php , and further more work on the background , see some tuts , use some brushes and c4ds , what elese ! i saw that u made ur work from 5 layers O_O! , try to work more and why not , see some tuts ! it will help ! work either on the text ! I can't rate LOl ! keep trying !
and i frogot something else , save ur work on jpg type not photoshop ! it's more easier Cool

here is my new sig : any comment ??? :D Razz

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 Nina-1 :D Cool

Yea i know there is lots of mistakes and i didn't know how to fix them but I'll try ti discover more tools
in this work i used about 4 or 3 tools
thanks any way :D :D :D :D :D

more_horiz
i'll give it a 4.5 use colours next time

more_horiz
here is a new work
it was for bc gfx competiton
any comment ???

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 BCGFX

more_horiz
Nice sigs Death Kiss. But i still wonder how you do em'. And what do you use...and WHERE did you learn to do these...XD . Im pretty bad at GIMP/Photoshop/PAINT.net etc.

more_horiz
Unkown , well these are a lot of question , well i will try to answer you

-I do them with photo shop
-I use Photoshop
-well i got help from ever one my friends specialy Itachi ! he helped me a lot ^^
And if you want to learn go and see tuts ! Wink

more_horiz
sorry im not good at this GFX but here are my first 3
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 Mb2zvo
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 2nrkg39
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 2 6440ms

like i said there crap my first time

more_horiz
lol
u just took pictures of the internet and put text in it

more_horiz
well sorry i did say its my first time
\

more_horiz
ok evil jaden devil your sig is awesome ill give u10/10

and death kiss your sig(light dance)its awesome 2 so ill give you 10/10.

sweeeeeeeet sig guys ill make 1 soon

evil jaden and death kiss you guys are the best

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum