Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

+18
Ace2
Heatdragon
doomthrust
Assassin
Chazz
Jim Crocodile Cook
geko_master
SuperNBZ
Neji Hyuga
JadenYuki
Chazz Princeton
Unkown
Dexter Morgan
FenixFX
Nina Williams
Sasuke
Kira Amadeus
EJ
22 posters

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 10 EmptyPost your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello Everyone
This is the topic where you can start showing you graphic works but first there're some rules you must follow

1-If you want to post your works then make it 3 images per post..maximum
2-Images whose sizes exceed 400x300 is better to be posted in links to avoid long loading of the page
3-You can't post except your works..If i figured out that you stole some works from another site you'll be fined

that's it enjoy

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 10 EmptyRe: Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
yea i dont like the pink thingy too but its still cool so 8/10

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 10 EmptyRe: Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
Unknown -- U can add a caption to ur name as The Right side is empty -- 8/10

Death Kiss -- Too much pink. I know u like pink but thats too much. xD but its still good -- 8/10 to u too

more_horiz
Well 4 Nina's sign i add 9/10 it good....realy good Twisted Evil

more_horiz
here is my lastest work !
any comment ???,

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 10 Mysig-7

more_horiz
10/10

more_horiz
Hmm I guess its for the Sign in DG xD

its superb
9/10

more_horiz
Woah Unkown thats what i call an improvment,
9/10,amazing blending,
im surprised GIMP can do that.
keep it up.

more_horiz
this topic became alittle heavy
so i'll close this one and open anew one :D

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum