Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

+18
Ace2
Heatdragon
doomthrust
Assassin
Chazz
Jim Crocodile Cook
geko_master
SuperNBZ
Neji Hyuga
JadenYuki
Chazz Princeton
Unkown
Dexter Morgan
FenixFX
Nina Williams
Sasuke
Kira Amadeus
EJ
22 posters

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here EmptyPost your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
Hello Everyone
This is the topic where you can start showing you graphic works but first there're some rules you must follow

1-If you want to post your works then make it 3 images per post..maximum
2-Images whose sizes exceed 400x300 is better to be posted in links to avoid long loading of the page
3-You can't post except your works..If i figured out that you stole some works from another site you'll be fined

that's it enjoy

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here EmptyRe: Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
Not intending to double post but no one showed his work
so I'll begin

Devil May Cry Signature:
V1
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here 29xtfgx

V2
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here M7glmv

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here EmptyRe: Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
i like them very much especially the first one :D

more_horiz
latest works

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here 7udcefxw8et22smme6e

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Sivw6h9haup6fqiittfo

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Djvlomoga50mzmyh0qpj

your raitings are welcome Smile

more_horiz
@Evil Jaden : I prefer The first V1 because it's more colorful and make the sig shiny 3.9/5

@Zane Truesdale : 1- work : Is cool , I like the blending but there is a problem with the right hand , it's earsed ins't !! but the rest is cool 4.2/5
2- work : Overblended The render , The background is good ! add some brushes and change the Font 3/5 .
3- work : The best work : Hmm , I like blue , it's blended well , i like the usage of the c4ds and The render is beautiful and cute 4.6/5

Here is my leatest sigs any comments ???? Razz Razz
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Lightdance

more_horiz
10/10 for the one with naruto and nina i don't like you'res 3/5

more_horiz
EJ for Dante ill rate with 8.9/10 zane for ur 3 works ill give them 9/10 nina for ur latest 3.5/5 SmileSmile

more_horiz
Here is a new work ^^
it was a request !!
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here RequestSig-1

more_horiz
10/10 thats damn good :D

more_horiz
latests:
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Link
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Coolsig
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Sprite

more_horiz
time to comment ^^

Death Kiss wrote:
Here is a new work ^^
it was a request !!

text is so bad..no depth nor focal and smudging sucks..sorry if i went so harsh
5/10 not one of your best works Sad

latest works

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here 7udcefxw8et22smme6e

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Sivw6h9haup6fqiittfo

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Djvlomoga50mzmyh0qpj

your raitings are welcome Smile

first work: I like this work...good smudging effects 9/10
second work:I guess it rock..good back ground,nice focal but the render is alittle bit over blurred and text is ok 8.6/10
third work:Blending rocks out..very good focal and nice effects 9.6/10

Itachi
First work:It's cool work..nice blending 8.5/10
third work: my favourite...Great smudging and wow it's asimple unique of making aprofessional signature 10/10
second work:pretty simple but looks good..blending is good with nice focal..just the text needs to be changed 8/10

more_horiz
itachi what can i say i love the one with full metal alchimist 9/10 the first one is 8/10 and the last one it looks like a caracter from M.U.G.E.N or king of fighters not bad 8.5/10

more_horiz
Nina I LOVED YOUR WORK IT SO......COLORFUL
ANY WAY I CANT EXPLAIN IT IT JUST WHEN I SEE IT I FEEL EXCITED(I WANDER WHY)

Last edited by Shadow The Hedgehog on Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
itachi for the first 9/10 sec 8/10 and the last 8.5/10 i like them :D

more_horiz
Death Kiss wrote:
Here is a new work ^^
it was a request !!

You have WAY better ones. And you should add a border on the text to make it stand out more.

more_horiz
itachi the criminal wrote:
latests:

Really nice effects. I didn't like the sprite one though. Can you make a tutorial for the first two?

more_horiz
Death Kiss wrote:
@Evil Jaden : I prefer The first V1 because it's more colorful and make the sig shiny 3.9/5

@Zane Truesdale : 1- work : Is cool , I like the blending but there is a problem with the right hand , it's earsed ins't !! but the rest is cool 4.2/5
2- work : Overblended The render , The background is good ! add some brushes and change the Font 3/5 .
3- work : The best work : Hmm , I like blue , it's blended well , i like the usage of the c4ds and The render is beautiful and cute 4.6/5

Here is my leatest sigs any comments ???? Razz Razz
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Lightdance

I did not like it at all.3/10. The colors don't match. Everything is mixed up. Dosen't make sense. And the render in the middle barely stands out you should make it bigger. And you use C4Ds in ALL your renders, I don't know why you should you have good skill you can do better sigs without C4Ds.

more_horiz
Unkown : try to respect the rules ! double posts are denied
so delate the second one plz

more_horiz
Good 6/10 too skill-less. You used C4Ds like everyone. Most of the sig is CD4s and the render no skill no use of brushes I do not call that a sig I call that copy, paste, then place. Instead of saving C4Ds try downloading some brushes and use then along with some filters, you can make a great sig( with a render ofcourse _)

I got abetter rate than that from proffessionals...XD nevermind.
let's comment what you said to see if it has sense or no
most of signature is c4d

these're 4 c4ds on asmudged background overlayed on ared and blue gradient..also there're 3 gradient maps,1 colour balance.much more which i don't want to talk about it because i'm sure you won't understand it
I call that copy, paste, then place

I don't care about what you call it as long as it has signature properties
no use of brushes

If i didn't use brushes then from where did light source come from...?

btw why don't you show us one of your signatures to show us the skill you're talking about

I'm not trying to use "I'm better than you" type of posting but you're saying anon-sense comments

and why on earth are you double posting ??
2nd warning....READ THE RULES

more_horiz
Ummmmmm... you have got a second warning
Let's see what the rule says
1st Warning:This is not considered as areal offense u just get awarning
2nd Warning:We'll take Some of Your DP
3rd Warning:Ban for 2 days
4th Warning:Ban for aweek
5th Warning:This is the highest level of offence and may lead to Your IP ban

o.0, i think there will be a fine on your DP.I think 350 DP would be enough
That means you are going to SLIFER :D

more_horiz
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Untitled-1copy-9
Used a tut wut u think?

more_horiz
Unkown wrote:
itachi the criminal wrote:
latests:

Really nice effects. I didn't like the sprite one though. Can you make a tutorial for the first two?

you are verry honest in commeting sigs,i like that :p but u should realy follow the rules
as for a tutorial i dont have much time so i'll tell u about the first one:
http://duelacademy.aforumfree.com/graphic-tutorials-f18/link-tutorialby-itachi-t126.htm#497

more_horiz
here is a new work !
any comment : Razz Razz

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Mysig-4

more_horiz
nice in a way 7/10

more_horiz
jaden for naruto 8/10 its cool nina for the sweet girl ill vote with 8/10 too :D

more_horiz
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Sasuke
rate please

more_horiz
Gaara Of The Desert : bad usage of brushes ! I hate it ! render isnt earsed well ! i just see a render on some brushes ! too bad 0.1/5 sorry

here is my newest work ^^ any comments :

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Thebeautysig

more_horiz
nina 10/10 and Gaara 6.5/10

more_horiz
nina 9.8/10 coooooooooool

more_horiz
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here Sas

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum