Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

+18
Ace2
Heatdragon
doomthrust
Assassin
Chazz
Jim Crocodile Cook
geko_master
SuperNBZ
Neji Hyuga
JadenYuki
Chazz Princeton
Unkown
Dexter Morgan
FenixFX
Nina Williams
Sasuke
Kira Amadeus
EJ
22 posters

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 EmptyPost your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Hello Everyone
This is the topic where you can start showing you graphic works but first there're some rules you must follow

1-If you want to post your works then make it 3 images per post..maximum
2-Images whose sizes exceed 400x300 is better to be posted in links to avoid long loading of the page
3-You can't post except your works..If i figured out that you stole some works from another site you'll be fined

that's it enjoy

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 EmptyRe: Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
This is good. But i liked some of ur other works better but still
9/10

descriptionPost your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 EmptyRe: Post your avatars,signature,skins,here

more_horiz
9/10 same as assassin

more_horiz
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 Untitled-2copy-14
No more than 5 minute sig
testing a font
and most of that 5 minutes was rendering him

more_horiz
JadenYuki : 5 minutes To make a sig ! oh that's halirious any way
BG isn't understandebal , you blured it much , render isn't blended , i feel emptyness in you sig
it looks simple ... Font looks good but the color of the the text don't match with the background !
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Tips : If you are using photo shop ! This is the last thing you must do at your sig ! If you want a good blending , New layer > Image > Apally Image
Then : Fliter > Blur >Blur ... You can do it Twice it depends On your sig !
Then You can add a c4d and mudge it with chalk brush 23 i guess , I guess you know How to change smudging setting just Play with it ( i will give you later a Screen shot for best smudging settings ) Smudge some parts At your sig and you can Play with the smudging opacity ! that's how to blend and add Depth at your signature

more_horiz
I LIKE T ITS LIKE HE RUNS WITH A BIG SPEED THAT CAN'T SEE ANYTHIG OR LIKE THE LIGHT OF CARS WICH pass you in night so 7/10 not my kind of thing

more_horiz
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 Ryu
a request!

more_horiz
Gaara its truth that ur gettin better and better u deserve 9/10 and cool that u wrote ecooky's name on the sword :D

more_horiz
Yes Fenix is right, ur every sign is getting better than the other one.
9/10
As i can see u made this sign for Ryu --- wow! U r becoming famous too. xD

Hope that we can see more work from u.

more_horiz
9/10 its like you're another gaara

more_horiz
thanks you all!

more_horiz
10/10
You are perfect!

more_horiz
9/10 gaara it's really good

more_horiz
latest sig

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 15s7ol2
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 Muenax

more_horiz
dude they're really good...Blending is awesome,Background is great
That's how sigs should be
9.8/10
9/10

more_horiz
renji for both 9.5/10 they are great Smile

more_horiz
A little message to the best:
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 IM
Im getting my own shop in DK soon(as said by Dante) so i made a banner:
Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 Gaarashop

more_horiz
i like the first one 10/10 wasn't paining atencion i saw what fenix wrote and i agree so i'll cut 3 points so finall note is 7/10

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
well gaara i dont like the first one that much cuz yugi doesnt look good and u've mistaken Johan Anderson's name its Ahmed so 5/10 the 2nd is better 7.5/10 btw ive seen better works from u

more_horiz
I liked both of them
But As Fenix said u have a lot more capability. xD

15/20 for both together

more_horiz
Gaara Of The Desert : work more on blending , background and text , 7/10
Renji : awsome work , 9/10 for both

more_horiz
yea gaara, the second one (your shop banner) is better than the first one i think. but its not that badd, so:

6/10 for the first
7.5/10 for the banner

and i agree with Fenix, i've seen better from you.

not badd though. better than i could probly do lol.

more_horiz
Good gaara 7/10 for both...but there isn't much stuff in it just one splat in the first one and just a green BG in the 2nd.

more_horiz
PLease rate !!!

I forgot to add text Razz

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 Untitled-2-1

Last edited by Unkown on Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Unkown : Nice work ! But your sig looks empty at the right side , You could add a text , it will look better , add more blending To your focal ( I explianed that when i rated jaidenyuki work ) and the first version Is better because the light top of focal's head fit much more the focal and the background ! all i can say it worth 7.2/10

more_horiz
yea its preatty good but too empty so 7.5/10

more_horiz
Unkown nice work one of the best ive seen from u btw yea add a text on the right and it will looks better so 8/10

more_horiz
I like ur work Unkown ... 8/10 Smile

more_horiz
New sig any comment ???

Post your avatars,signature,skins,here - Page 9 MarioN

more_horiz
don't like the pink in the left WHITOUT that its a 9/10

more_horiz
Wow Nina pretty nice.

Except those meaningless curvy lines. And how did you do that aura around mario ??? Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum