Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Millennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING

+17
simo
Heatdragon
Sergiu
Benazz
Nekofjung
Andrey57
Jin Kazama
FenixFX
L
the white knight
EJ
Dante
dragonknight
Kira Amadeus
Neji Hyuga
JadenYuki
Assassin
21 posters

descriptionMillennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING - Page 3 EmptyMillennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Entire Yugioh Classic is based on the fight for the 7 Millennium items.

Based on that runs this event... DAs largest event so far

The 7 Staff Members are given one of the 7 Millennium items.

This is an event in which every single duelist of the academy can participate as long as he is in a dorm or a staff member. There is no need for posting sign ups or joining.

Ham

Key Holders Realm
pass 7

1) Assassin - Millennium Puzzle
http://www.ygolegends.com/images/mi_puzzle.jpg

2) Dark Master - Millennium Eye
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/5/5b/MilleniumEye.jpg

3) JadenYuki - Millennium Scale
http://www.ygolegends.com/images/mi_scale.jpg

4) Kira Amadeus - Millennium Rod
http://www.myimportstore.com/store/images/Anime/YuGiOhMillenniumRodS.jpg

5) FenixFX - Millennium Necklace
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/6f/MilleniumNecklace.jpg

6) The White Knight - Millennium Key
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/9/97/MilleniumKey.jpg

7) Yami Yugi Muto - Millennium Ring
http://www.ygolegends.com/images/mi_ring.jpg

Add the pics to ur signatures. If u loose it you remove it from the sign and the holder adds it to his

Duelists if u r not a Item holder do not worry... be active in this tournament and u have chances to become one

Every member's aim is to collect all the items including the holders

Rules

Millennium item Holders

If u beat another item holder u get his item if u win.
If u loose to anyone u will loose ur item to him
If you beat a normal duelist in a bet for the item you will get 100 DP. If you loose you will loose your item to him.

You gotta bet the item at least once in a day to a non-item holder. If not I might give your item to another non-item holder
If you have more than one item you u might loose one per day

If you will be inactive for a day inform before hand or give a valid reason after returning for not being able to warn us about your inactivity…
Try to go to the cyber café and PM me if you cant go online for some reason

Non- Item Holders

If u beat an item holder u get his item if u win - Only one item per duel.
If you loose in a duel you will loose 100 DP.

If u r going to be inactive for a day or 2 inform before hand... if its a computer problem - Go to the cyber cafe

All the records of the Item transfers and stuff will be made in this topic and in your signatures – As u get the item u get ur sign

Only Burn and stall are banned
KCVDS 1.15A Ban list is followed
You can change decks as many times as you want in the event.

Now for the special rules of MAGIC
Millennium items cancel each others eff.

If 2 Holders duel each other the magic of both the items cancels themselves and the duel will be a normal duel

If a holder has more millennium items than his opponent this duelist chooses which items he uses to cancel his opp. magic and which he uses in the duel...

if a Holder duels a normal duelist the holder chooses which amongst his items he uses

What happens if an item is used in the duel
If an item is used in the rule a special duel rule will exist

Millennium Puzzle:draw 3 cards and discard 2(once a duel)

Millennium Eye: Special summon a Monster from your grave and destroy it during your end phase (Twice in a duel - Once per turn)

Millennium Scale: put back in deck a number of cards shuffle and then draw same number of cards(Thrice in a duel)

Millennium Rod
exchange you're LP points with you're opp and loose 2000 LP (Once in a duel)

Millennium Necklace:draw 5 cards and then put them back in deck in which order you want(once in duel)

Millennium Key: get a card from you're deck
if its a monster pay the number of stars *200
If its a trap or spell pay 1000 LP (Once in a duel)

Millennium Ring:
take a monster from you're opp. grave and special summon him (once in a duel)
and pay half LP equal to half the original attack of that monster.

Match or a duel... Rules of the duel is the duelists choice

THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE FIGHT OF THE MILLENNIUM. LET THERE BE BLOODSHED!!

Last edited by Assassin on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionMillennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING - Page 3 EmptyRe: Millennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING

more_horiz
TWK i'd like to duel you but our conection so slow is under 1 Sad

descriptionMillennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING - Page 3 EmptyRe: Millennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING

more_horiz
i hate all of you...no 1 wants to duel me when i have a free time.

they reject all of my challenges.
and TWK is unreachable.

this is **********************

more_horiz
well Syn3d we can try to duel

U know how much time i am online

Even though our connection seldom works we can still try

more_horiz
Srry guys. I guess I can't duel now

Idk what happened to my ham . it is not working -_- .

more_horiz
I lost my Ring to Sergiu

First duel I used Gadgets and crushed him

Second duel I forgot my Ring's eff and lost

3rd duel I had a bad hand and lost

interesting turn of events... this become more fun

more_horiz
I won the ring from Assassin

more_horiz
O.o A new duelist !!!! Finally a new duelist .

This will be so fun !!!

I am ur next opponent sergiu

If u want an item , come and get it !!!!

more_horiz
well
if u insist,u will be my next victim
the ring toked control of me and now im Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Uh my great lovely hamachi won't work -_-

I just love my hamachi. Srry sergiu.

more_horiz
i lost in face of assasin for the milenium item

more_horiz
Guys , just to make this event a little more fun,

Should I give my items to 2 members of this academy??

Because as u can c , I 'm not reachable these days for a lot of ppl.

How about that admins. ( Plz if u accept let me choose those 2) .

more_horiz
the white knight wrote:
Guys , just to make this event a little more fun,

Should I give my items to 2 members of this academy??

Because as u can c , I 'm not reachable these days for a lot of ppl.

How about that admins. ( Plz if u accept let me choose those 2) .

If that is what you wish than choose your two people.

more_horiz
I won the milenium Eye

more_horiz
I lost

Well he was lucky
His power went out twice when i was abt to win Sad

more_horiz
nah he wasnt lucky. He is only 50 % a pro.
I knw him very well. His dueling skills are incredible :D

more_horiz
SyN3D wrote:
nah he wasnt lucky. He is only 50 % a pro.
I knw him very well. His dueling skills are incredible :D

yes i would say Sergiu is good enough for Obelisk.
But i was about to win twice when his power went out.

more_horiz
i won vs Unkown 2-0 he confirms Smile)

more_horiz
i won with Assassin

more_horiz
DP Given

Damn. Only if I had all my deck Sad

more_horiz
you forgot to transfer my dp too

more_horiz
No sign of TWK and Kira today

TWK never came online an I think he has some RL issue... Reason to be given asap
Kira came online but did not duel anyone. I would like to hear a reason about it asap.

more_horiz
sry today i have a bunch of homeworks 5 exercices at math 4 at psihology
1 leson at history 1 ex at fizics and they're hard i'm in highschool 10th class

more_horiz
i can't duel twk becouse of our conection and i want to give him all my items couse i ow him from old DA or give them to someone else but i'd prefer TWK

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus wrote:
i can't duel twk becouse of our conection and i want to give him all my items couse i ow him from old DA or give them to someone else but i'd prefer TWK

no kira u don't.

And Assassin, I said that I want to give my items to 2 members .
Because my ham is not working at all.

Now, I'm not sure who should i give my items:
Unkown
ItachiUchiha
Renji
Itachi the criminal

Assassin, I'm out ( not Kira) . Plz choose who should take an item of mine.

more_horiz
Well I would say It is more fair that ppl active in this event get the items more than the others who were not active.

Like Dante, Andrey, nekofjung and others...

give me ur opinion through PM or post here....

Kira as TWK cannot duel it would be better if you keep the items.... if you want you can give it to anyone else (I suggest u don't give all the items to one person like u planned)

more_horiz
lost rod and puzzle to assassin

more_horiz
well I won Kira's Puzzle and Rod

So now I have 2 items and WIl accept challenges continuously. The event is kinda boring with the items circulating between us so guys pls start challenging us...

more_horiz
i dueled vs assassin's millennium rod and he won 2-1

more_horiz
I beat Heatdragon and got 100 DP from him

Nice duels

more_horiz
A side-note: Whenever we have a winner to obtain 7 millennium items, I will make a new topic or if this topic goes past 10 pages, it will be renewed.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum