Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Millennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING

+17
simo
Heatdragon
Sergiu
Benazz
Nekofjung
Andrey57
Jin Kazama
FenixFX
L
the white knight
EJ
Dante
dragonknight
Kira Amadeus
Neji Hyuga
JadenYuki
Assassin
21 posters

descriptionMillennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING - Page 5 EmptyMillennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Entire Yugioh Classic is based on the fight for the 7 Millennium items.

Based on that runs this event... DAs largest event so far

The 7 Staff Members are given one of the 7 Millennium items.

This is an event in which every single duelist of the academy can participate as long as he is in a dorm or a staff member. There is no need for posting sign ups or joining.

Ham

Key Holders Realm
pass 7

1) Assassin - Millennium Puzzle
http://www.ygolegends.com/images/mi_puzzle.jpg

2) Dark Master - Millennium Eye
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/5/5b/MilleniumEye.jpg

3) JadenYuki - Millennium Scale
http://www.ygolegends.com/images/mi_scale.jpg

4) Kira Amadeus - Millennium Rod
http://www.myimportstore.com/store/images/Anime/YuGiOhMillenniumRodS.jpg

5) FenixFX - Millennium Necklace
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/6f/MilleniumNecklace.jpg

6) The White Knight - Millennium Key
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/9/97/MilleniumKey.jpg

7) Yami Yugi Muto - Millennium Ring
http://www.ygolegends.com/images/mi_ring.jpg

Add the pics to ur signatures. If u loose it you remove it from the sign and the holder adds it to his

Duelists if u r not a Item holder do not worry... be active in this tournament and u have chances to become one

Every member's aim is to collect all the items including the holders

Rules

Millennium item Holders

If u beat another item holder u get his item if u win.
If u loose to anyone u will loose ur item to him
If you beat a normal duelist in a bet for the item you will get 100 DP. If you loose you will loose your item to him.

You gotta bet the item at least once in a day to a non-item holder. If not I might give your item to another non-item holder
If you have more than one item you u might loose one per day

If you will be inactive for a day inform before hand or give a valid reason after returning for not being able to warn us about your inactivity…
Try to go to the cyber café and PM me if you cant go online for some reason

Non- Item Holders

If u beat an item holder u get his item if u win - Only one item per duel.
If you loose in a duel you will loose 100 DP.

If u r going to be inactive for a day or 2 inform before hand... if its a computer problem - Go to the cyber cafe

All the records of the Item transfers and stuff will be made in this topic and in your signatures – As u get the item u get ur sign

Only Burn and stall are banned
KCVDS 1.15A Ban list is followed
You can change decks as many times as you want in the event.

Now for the special rules of MAGIC
Millennium items cancel each others eff.

If 2 Holders duel each other the magic of both the items cancels themselves and the duel will be a normal duel

If a holder has more millennium items than his opponent this duelist chooses which items he uses to cancel his opp. magic and which he uses in the duel...

if a Holder duels a normal duelist the holder chooses which amongst his items he uses

What happens if an item is used in the duel
If an item is used in the rule a special duel rule will exist

Millennium Puzzle:draw 3 cards and discard 2(once a duel)

Millennium Eye: Special summon a Monster from your grave and destroy it during your end phase (Twice in a duel - Once per turn)

Millennium Scale: put back in deck a number of cards shuffle and then draw same number of cards(Thrice in a duel)

Millennium Rod
exchange you're LP points with you're opp and loose 2000 LP (Once in a duel)

Millennium Necklace:draw 5 cards and then put them back in deck in which order you want(once in duel)

Millennium Key: get a card from you're deck
if its a monster pay the number of stars *200
If its a trap or spell pay 1000 LP (Once in a duel)

Millennium Ring:
take a monster from you're opp. grave and special summon him (once in a duel)
and pay half LP equal to half the original attack of that monster.

Match or a duel... Rules of the duel is the duelists choice

THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE FIGHT OF THE MILLENNIUM. LET THERE BE BLOODSHED!!

Last edited by Assassin on Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

descriptionMillennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING - Page 5 EmptyRe: Millennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING

more_horiz
confirm Smile such a bad hand like mine some of you saw Smile

descriptionMillennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING - Page 5 EmptyRe: Millennium Items - EVENT OPEN START DUELING

more_horiz
I beat dragonknight

I get 100 DP from him

more_horiz
I confirm good games dude . DECK NAME REMOVED BY ASSASSIN Vs SS

PS - Keep my deck name a secret pls.

more_horiz
Nice

I wish I can compete u on these items Assassin

Gl pal still 3 more items XD

more_horiz
I defeated Assassin 2-0 and have he's Rod ^^

more_horiz
Great duels Dante14

He won

more_horiz
Well i think i have to take 100 DP from Assassin ^^ wen u can transfere them :D
Now Sergiu am w8ing u to show up and face me Twisted Evil

more_horiz
Assassin won back hes Rod by beating me 2-0..
good games^^

more_horiz
Sergiu must report in 24hrs and state a reason abt why he was missing

Or else he looses his items to someone else

and btw

I won back my items from Dante14

Nice duels

more_horiz
i had to study for school,now i have time in the wekend to play ^_^,i cant be evry day active,i have a life u now,il be more active in wekends,sry again

more_horiz
Sergiu is banned so I give his one of his items to Simo and the other to dragonknight.

Dragonknight being in the lower rank and being the first non-item holder to participate in the tournament will choose which amongst the 2 he wants

more_horiz
Thnx For Giving me The opportiunity To Choose Assassin , I Would Like To Have The Millennium Eye . Smile

more_horiz
Simo gets the millinnium ring

more_horiz
thanks for the ring assassin :D
ok guys let the duels begin

more_horiz
i won the Millinnium Eye from Dragonknight

hmm i am stil not near confident of winning... THe other items are with Dante14 and Simo!!!

more_horiz
Confirmed lol , Why didn't u tell me u ll Bring Demise , I would Have Brought Mine as well :D , Anywayz Good Games Mate ..

more_horiz
argh Assassin was faster than me to duel you for that item -.-
anyways, Assassin have 5 items now and I'm aiming to decrease that number xD

more_horiz
LOL i wanted To Duel You First , But I Became Greedy And Wanted Assassin s' Crying or Very sad , And You Know The Result For Being Greedy . lol! So Don't Be like me .

Anywayz , Whats The Price For The Winner ??

more_horiz
I beat Techo for a duel for the scale

I get 100 DP from him

more_horiz
confirming ;p

more_horiz
Me vs Techo

DP Transferred

more_horiz
i beated assassin 2-1 i win his item not sure which thought but i guess it is the scale cuz he used it [ tell me if i am wrong ]
gg bro [;

more_horiz
yes he beat me and made this event more interesting...

Take my scale

more_horiz
I beat Toushiro 2-0 for a duel for the Scale

i get 100 DP from him

more_horiz
confirm that i lsot the scale to assaissan 2-0 xD

more_horiz
I beat Techo 2-0 and got back my Scale

Awesome duels

1st duel took 25 mins

2nd duel - I won thanks to my eye's eff and I had 825 LP - 3 Solemns in the first draw

more_horiz
I beat Techo in a duel for the scale 2-1

I get 100 DP

1st duel - I won
2nd duel - He won and he had 50 LP ---50
3rd duel - I OTKed him Smile

more_horiz
cant say how close our duels are xD anywa gonna take those items ;p

more_horiz
Techo vs Assassin

Assassin won

DP transferred

more_horiz
I won the Eye from Assassin in a great match 2-1 xD
actually it was 1-0 for him then I came back in round 2 and then I won easily in round 3 (thanks to his 3 solemns) Razz

Last edited by simo on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I thought it was the Scale because I asked for it earlier xD)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum