Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Age of The Millennium Items Discussion

+5
Diamond
Potus Mat
Yuri Aso
Placido Le Pwnzor
Dex
9 posters

descriptionAge of The Millennium Items Discussion EmptyAge of The Millennium Items Discussion

more_horiz
Hey, if you've got any questions regarding the new RP post them here. Suggestions are always welcome.

descriptionAge of The Millennium Items Discussion EmptyRe: Age of The Millennium Items Discussion

more_horiz
well, what the places ure posting used for ?like Pyramid of Light..?

descriptionAge of The Millennium Items Discussion EmptyRe: Age of The Millennium Items Discussion

more_horiz
To introduce your character and give a feel of what they're like.

Example:
As Magnus Bane walked into the room all he could smell was the sweet smell of pain, he decided to walk further into the depths of the hell he had discovered. "How could such a thing exist so close to the academy?!" Magnus sounded more excited than scared. Just as he reached the stairs he heard a blood curdling scream and instantly got goosebumps. He didn't stop, instead he walked further and met another vampire, much like him self, feeding on the blood of an unfamiliar student.

Make sure to take the person who posts after into account. I met another vampire and now the next person can either take the place of the unknown vampire or walk in after me.

more_horiz
i really dont like this type of things, and i get head-ache cause of that ._.

more_horiz
I am dropping out of the RP.
There are too many bad writers present and I refuse to interact with people who cannot even write a proper paragraph with the appropriate breaks, etc.
When you can gather more than two decent writers, let me know and I'd be happy to participate, Dex.

Last edited by Yuri Aso on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:43 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Yuri Aso wrote:
There are too many bad writers present and I refuse to interact with people who cannot even write a proper paragraph with the appropriate breaks, etc.
When you can gather more than 2 decent writers, let me know and I'd be happy to participate, Dex.

Dibs on the Millennium Puzzle!

more_horiz
So, are there any openings Dex? Also, if the items are all taken I can participate without one.

more_horiz
Yuri Aso wrote:
When you can gather more than two decent writers, let me know and I'd be happy to participate, Dex.

Age of The Millennium Items Discussion 4201899038!? Me, Potus and Dex write properly! Age of The Millennium Items Discussion 1621980283

more_horiz
I write properly! I check all of my posts before posting. Sometimes things slip through.
Age of The Millennium Items Discussion Fd8602360dc97d5a9481c9a50b78f880

more_horiz
Eeeh, people are a bit inactive at the moment, no? I hope this doesn't die.

more_horiz
Ok can my dude mikey use his vampire belt and some of the other stuff so he can bring back his girlfriend?

more_horiz
No. You were inactive. Your character was kicked out of the roleplay for being inactive. No you cannot have any free items. You are no longer in the roleplay, and I will have to delete the stuff you posted.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum