Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Duels of Monkey Island: Episode 2

+3
LethalAfterZ
Linda-Senpai
Amy Kool
7 posters

descriptionDuels of Monkey Island: Episode 2 EmptyDuels of Monkey Island: Episode 2

more_horiz
Duels of Monkey Island: Episode 2 9isiK

The Story

After you defeated all 10 duelists you are left on an island with so many questions unanswered. You don't know why you are here or how did you land on this island but all you want now is to find some answers...

After few hours walking through the jungle a woman appears in front of you.

Who are you?!

She tells you to follow her and runs through the jungle. Not thinking much you just try to find her again but the jungle seems to be not your friend.

The Task

1. Sign up for the Episode HERE
2. Find a dark dressed woman somewhere in a topic located in Off Topic section. After you find her, post a link that leads to her location in this thread to complete the task.
3. First duelist to complete the task gets a reward of 300 DP.
4. You can start the task immediately after you sign up.

Notice: All questions related to this episode you can ask here in this topic. If you are not in touch with everything read the episodes before because the story continues.

Last edited by Amy Cool on Wed May 09, 2012 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDuels of Monkey Island: Episode 2 EmptyRe: Duels of Monkey Island: Episode 2

more_horiz
what type of topic am I looking for? Is it any random topic in off topic section or something specific? Can the topic be in one of the sub sections of off topic like news, media, gaming area, etc.?

descriptionDuels of Monkey Island: Episode 2 EmptyRe: Duels of Monkey Island: Episode 2

more_horiz
it counts whole off topic section. can be any topic any subforum.

more_horiz
If a thread has multiple pages, do I need to go to the last page to find this woman?

more_horiz
It's in some random topic from 3 years ago... meh, waste of time.

more_horiz
its worth it to winners like thecicada

more_horiz
All you get is some lame DP. Not worth it.

more_horiz
no u dont its just in a topic and you can see it in every page of it.

more_horiz
can this topic be from any date? Ive been through 4 pages so far

more_horiz
any date

more_horiz
do stickies count?

more_horiz
everything counts ._.

more_horiz
Uh, I viewed literally every thread in every section of off topic section, and there's nothing there. Can you check to make sure you actually put it there please? Cuz I just wasted 3 hours on this =S

more_horiz
N you must have skipped something because I checked twice before I made this episode and I also checked now, its there in every page of that topic lol.

more_horiz
o.O...? Picture's too small to tell whether it be male or female =w=...
Spoiler :

more_horiz
Nope that is a male.

more_horiz
how about this one?
http://www.duelacademy.net/t8488-thsi-girl-is-awesome-o_o

more_horiz
Dude, theres nothing in that thread. the hell u talking about

more_horiz
I have triple checked every topic (No life, I know XD)
Still have not found it. I checked through the entire page of every topic, not just scroll to the bottom immediately. Just in case you REALLY hid it.
I was wondering if perhaps there's an error where it appears for you but not for us. Because I KNOW I would've seen it. I don't miss things.

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
I have triple checked every topic (No life, I know XD)
Still have not found it. I checked through the entire page of every topic, not just scroll to the bottom immediately. Just in case you REALLY hid it.
I was wondering if perhaps there's an error where it appears for you but not for us. Because I KNOW I would've seen it. I don't miss things.

Aha! So i didnt skip anything!

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t14659-bandaradadumdam#119296

here you go, no need to thx me ^.^xD

more_horiz
lol I don't know how you ppl can't find it. i guess im gonna check with some staff as well to see if you are failing or its tech details.

more_horiz
It's tech details. Whatever that means. If it's not, you need to give us a hint or something. Nobody wants to relook through every freaking thread in off topic after they already did. It takes like 3 stressful hours, and thats totally unreasonable.

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t11098-so-did-anyone-take-the-dn-admin-exam
got it

more_horiz
Yes you got it. 300 DP rewarded.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum