Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTeaching stuff? EmptyTeaching stuff?

more_horiz
At first, academies had been meant to teach stuff such as making decks or rulings, how chains work, etc. These days, it was lost. Why don't we revive this tradition? That way, we can produce potential duelists.

descriptionTeaching stuff? EmptyRe: Teaching stuff?

more_horiz
That is what that article section is for. It has many articles in it that are made to help teach players how to be better duelists and deck builders. The rest is up to the players to gain experience by competing against other players in the Battle Arena and in the many Tournaments hosted in the academy. Of course, when duelists have questions there is the Card Questions section where they can ask for help on rulings and such.

more_horiz
You are right, but Ive had in mind the lessons. Like half an hour - 1 hour lesson of teaching. Basically like a school.

more_horiz
We had something like that epic fail

more_horiz
Problem with having actual "lessons" is that somebody has to take the time (and it is A LOT of time) to prepare them and then keep on giving them every week or month or whatever, and you have to have enough people interested in actually attending the lessons, and you have to either give the lesson at multiple times of day or somehow work out a time of day during which most people can attend the lesson. It is tons of work with a very low chance of success. In this game, getting more experience against stronger opponents is the fastest and best way to get better.

more_horiz
giving a lesson is kinda a bad idea since well everyone has a different style of dueling and 1 cannot force that onto another. you have to learn it by experience

although u can watch vids by pros and understand why people choose the play the did and then kinda apply that situation in ur games.. i donno i find it effective for me

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum