Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Roles

+4
EJ
Kira Amadeus
Assassin
JadenYuki
8 posters

descriptionRoles EmptyRoles

more_horiz
Each staff member should have a role. The biggest roles go to the moderators and admins. Here are the roles I propose of:

Jaden as GFX admin andafter the widgets and stuff

Assassin as the moderation will look after the banning and moderating business and control the moderators

DM can be advancement and external affairs admin organising inter academy and academy vs clan wars... As Advancement he will look after testers and advancement

Academy Tournaments can be taken care by all admins i suggest....

Fenix FX: Moderating the forum and looking for spammers.

Kira Amadeus: Informing admins about issues and helping out the duel points.

The White Knight: Testing

YYM: Testing

Simo: "Babysitting" Obelisk blue dorm and informing of trouble makers in the dorm.

Unkown: Babysitting" rARed members and informing us of any troubles in the dorm.

Doomthrust: "Babysitting" Slifer Red members and informing us of any troubles in the dorm.

DORM LEADER - MUST READ

descriptionRoles EmptyRe: Roles

more_horiz
Well i posted these and it was deleted as it was not discussed

Renji is inactive

Jaden u can take care of the GFX part.... as GFX admin and look after the widgets and stuff...because u r the best amongst us at it :D

I would suggest that I be the moderation admin being the most experienced here in academies.. I will look after the banning and moderating business and control the moderators... :D and thats wat i am best at...

DM can be advancement and external affairs admin organising inter academy and academy vs clan wars... As Advancement he will look after testers and advancement

Academy Tournaments can be taken care by all admins i suggest....

One more thing
How abt Dorm Leaders test the members who enter their dorm to re check the testers result

more_horiz
it whould be great if the leaders could test again and if a leader loses in 5 out of 3 the duelist will advance in next dorm
at test we all get bad hands
how about this?

more_horiz
I agree with Assassin exept with one thing:

I think that we all should check for moderators... Because if Assassin puts someone I don't want... For example... It would be a mess.

PD: WHO THE HELL ERASED MY POST?!

more_horiz
I agree with DM

Whether it is me choosing mods or DM choosing testers or Jaden making MAJOR Widget or pic changes..we must have approval of at least one of us... well at least one of us because i dont think 2 amongst us 3 will take a bad decision

One more thing....
EJ didnt say Jaden will lead DA but I think he deserves it and will have an equal say in things as me and DM... ............ok DM?

PD - DM --
your post

more_horiz
I hate the "babysitting" part xD
dude I'm allowed to make a lot of stuff in Obelisk so don't just say "babysitting"
and btw Jaden, stay away from my dorm and don't ever post there without my permisson Razz
u r just annoying me by that =.=

more_horiz
well ok ill do my job on my position but is there a problem if i transffer DPs cuz ill be glad if i still can do it Smile

more_horiz
Fenix, you and kira may take care of DP......
Im fine with my role as admin with widgets and gfx.

more_horiz
JadenYuki wrote:
Fenix, you and kira may take care of DP......
Im fine with my role as admin with widgets and gfx.

Because u r the best GFX artist amongst us...

Even though DM will be external affairs admin u and I can guide him as we know the standards of the duelists better... thats why we are a team

more_horiz
Well, I hope I get my Role soon.

more_horiz
OK, so what am I doing?

more_horiz
Archived.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: