Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRoles of Admins and My Role as External Admin EmptyRoles of Admins and My Role as External Admin

more_horiz

JY - Is GFX or Display Administrator looking after Widgets, skins banner

(The current banner does not match with the skin pls see abt it)

DM - Moderator admin and controls banning and stuff

(Sorry for banning Syn3d but I you already recognized him as a spammer before I banned him)

Tsurin - Teaching administrator - No one is capable of interfering with ur job and no one will bother u by requesting u things which go under the duties of other admin so u have no problem

As for me

I would like to inform all that I am not Moderator administrator so stop asking me to make you mod or something. DM is the one who proposes the moderators and we discuss about them. I have no responsibility nor power to make anyone a moderator

I am not Display or GFX admin but I had to take care of the GFX war and am taking care of the widgets -

Well JY just because u made the widgets it does not make u Display admin.
I would like to see no more delays on handling of the 3 widgets....

And wat do I do?
After exchanging my positions with DM and giving him Moderation and banning powers I become Tester and External Administrator....

Testers - We have 2, Moderators can test for now and we have 3 admins, 2 Assistant Admin so there is no urgent need of another tester

And about my External Affairs admin post....

I would like no one to interfere with my job. Just like DM proposes the Moderator and JY put the banner I will talk with other admins and put forward an affiliate or enemy relation which will be discussed

I don't want any admin to make war with another academy for silly reasons... If we have an enemy academy it will be presented by me... U can just present an Idea abt it in Staff chat just like I did abt the banner ... I have and had no right to put the banner so i just presented it...

In the same way I would like U JadenYuki to respect my position as External Affairs admin and let me handle inter academy issues

I don't want to hear complaints saying that u r insulting academies and calling it inactive -_-

descriptionRoles of Admins and My Role as External Admin EmptyRe: Roles of Admins and My Role as External Admin

more_horiz
I would also like to mention even though I am an Administrator, I do not take part in any of the decisions made by JY1, DM, and Assassin. Therefore, if you 'hear' about something going on in closed doors, do not ask me about it, nor try to influence my decision (since I don't have one in the first place).

-Tsurin

descriptionRoles of Admins and My Role as External Admin EmptyRe: Roles of Admins and My Role as External Admin

more_horiz
assassin you might want to edit this page.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum