Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionquestioning Admin roles Emptyquestioning Admin roles

more_horiz
I have a problem with Modding people because they ask is not the job of an Administrator ,Then when someone gets banned for no reason you don't fix the problem , Certain admins I will leave un named modded certain individuals and said individuals banned me from chat for no reason , I have an issue with this , I have an issue with the admin not fixing the problem as well . As an admin on several forums and moderator on even more I have an issue with certain admins and mods here

descriptionquestioning Admin roles EmptyRe: questioning Admin roles

more_horiz
Some people went too far with the joke, we said no bans but o well, my deep apologies.

P.S. We might actually do it again questioning Admin roles 1151057309

Also to note another thing, sometimes we do things in DA's chat to add some fun to the atmosphere, it's never our intentions to make some upset or unhappy. I noticed they banned you after a while, and i should have noticed earlier, next time I'll keep a closer look. Fact you got your own 30 second of power but you were afk, so technically they shouldn't have been able to pull that one off. Anyway, not making excuses, it's temporary and only done when everyone in the chat agrees, so later then no one claim we didn't warn him. It's a game.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply