Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI dont know the name of this deck... so I call it My Random Deck EmptyI dont know the name of this deck... so I call it My Random Deck

more_horiz
Monsters
1 Dark armed Dragon
2 Deep sea Diva
3 Flamvell Magical
2 Flamvell Firedog
2 Goblin Zombie
1 Mezuki
2 Mystic Tomato
2 Destiny Hero Malcious
1 Sangan
1 Morphing Jar
1 Dark Grepher
1 Summoner Monk
1 Plague Spreader Zombie
1 Spinedgilman

Spells 14
2 Rekindling
1 Monster Reborn
2 Book of Moon
1 Foolish Burial
1 Pot of Avarice
1 Book of Life
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Dark hole
1 Giant trunade
1 Mind Control
1 Burial from a diff. dimension
1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Traps: 5
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Call of the Haunted
1 Return from the Different Dimension
2 Dimensional Prision

was considering putting some Miracle Fusion and Absolute Zero but its just kind of situational for me. I am more of a flexible type.

descriptionI dont know the name of this deck... so I call it My Random Deck EmptyRe: I dont know the name of this deck... so I call it My Random Deck

more_horiz
I see plague, yet no synchros. Or is he just a situational thing for DaD?

descriptionI dont know the name of this deck... so I call it My Random Deck EmptyRe: I dont know the name of this deck... so I call it My Random Deck

more_horiz
so what does this deck do? and what do you want with it? you want ratings advices?

more_horiz
It's a Synchro Frenzy deck that can summon lots of level 8 and level 6 synchro monsters in one turn if lucky even DaD

Ideal monster to Synchro summon are Goyo, Brionac, Dark End Dragon, Stardust, Scrap Dragon.

Yes I would like some advice and Ratings on this deck it needs a lot of changing. I will make another topic posting all of my decks that I want to main in real life and kcvds deck.

Currently working on
Scrap Monarch Deck
Light Beatdown Deck
My New "Random Deck" (I use Lightsworn, Heroes, Quick Draw, Deep Sea Diva to swarm the field with Junk Destroyer, Absolute Zero, Wulf if Milled and Synchro Summons)

Counter Fairy Deck (might mix this with my Light Beatdown Deck. They are pretty good this format since Heavy Storm is banned. I will probably main this the most)

King Tiger Wanghu Deck
Gadget Deck
RFP Deck (Necro Face and Green Maju Daiza or maybe a doomsday deck)
Gladiator Beast Deck
Junk Synchron Exodia Deck
Stardust Dragon Assault Mode / Skill Drain Deck

more_horiz
Call it "THE BIG SPLAT" or "THE BIG F U" afro

more_horiz
Don't post in old topics for no reason. Warning bar increased for also necroposting in at least 3 other topics.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply