Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionI dont have a name for this deck yet EmptyI dont have a name for this deck yet

more_horiz
IMPORTANT PLZ READ BEFORE YOU RATE OR COMMENT OR ANYTHING ELSE

This deck used to be my fave deck when i started playing yugioh on my PC (I mean the Power of Chaos series) and i made this deck (or something like this) and it was my faveourite deck i tweeked it a little to add some cards that where not in that game is there anything that might go well in this deck? If you dont really want to do that well then Rate/Comment (Rate from 1/10) :D well thanks this is the deck:

I dont have a name for this deck yet HQTVr

PLZ READ THE ABOVE BEFORE YOU COMMENT OR RATE OR SAY ANYTHING DONT EVEN LOOK AT THE DECK TILL YOU READ THE TOP PART

descriptionI dont have a name for this deck yet EmptyRe: I dont have a name for this deck yet

more_horiz
I don`t know how you plan on going on with the deck, so I`m just giving ideas, that may or may not be useful to you, but I wouldn`t play a full set of battle faders unless your trying to use a card that makes you win after a certain amount of turns like final countdown, and your deck seems to be mixed with a lot of random cards such as stall, burn, defensive offensive, so I would try to stick with one or the other, such as stall and burn or even play more offensive. So umm first off dark simorgh doesnt work in this deck so much, and i would run 2 of the flare dragons or what ever there called lol, to keep a better consistency of using them as well to run ufo turtle sinec they get out your solar flare dragons easily, and can consist in completing your combo, ummm. What else. Razz well as I see that you are using only xyz monsters, i would run a goblinbergh or two to help you better preset your plays into gaining those xyz monsters. Maybe trying in a tragoedia, or a lava golem. But like I said before, I dont know what your intentions are with it, so I dont want to change the deck too much that you wont be comfortable with it. Well i hope that helps. Razz I only thought of some minor things to change, but if you`d like I can go into more explanations for you.

descriptionI dont have a name for this deck yet EmptyRe: I dont have a name for this deck yet

more_horiz
lol no help at all but i will give a few ideas

faders any reason my opp gets to my lp to stop the BP
canon soldier it deals some dmg
dandy for defense
simorgh u never know what cards ur opp might set so i use it but the normal summon part i dont and cant sp summon him
fire princess well deals dmg again
gorz WOW where did that come from if nothing else works
man eater bug cuz ryko might mill me something good
marshmallon it deals a good amount of dmg and defensive card
muka muka can be powerfull with a big hand
fire dragon thing deals dmg during EP
spirit reaper defense
burning land deals dmg
chain energy main part of the deck lol
dark hole wtf my opp has so powerfull monsters that can destroy my cards ex. scrao dragon
level limit defesive card
messenger of peace defesive card
meteo of destruction deals dmg
swords defesive card
toll do u dare to atk me :D
gravity bind stall
minor goblin DO U HAVE 3000 LP FUUUUU WHY CANT I DESTROY U
solemn wishes MUAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT MEEE I HAVE 13000 LP good with princess

more_horiz
turn it into a stall deck.....

take out
man eater bug
and every other mosnter that doesent stall

put in
cyber valleys
something scarecrw (or is it scarecro soemthing it a msonter that works a bit liker fader but it discards instead)
another spirirt reaper
ect..........

and put in final count down......

more_horiz
Yeah, I understand where you are coming from, but I still don`t agree with cannon soldier, because you have to lose field advantage in order to deal 500 lp, shich in my opinion isnt that great. Like mimgrin said, you can turn it into a stall deck, but at the same time, there needs to be a reasoning fo stalling, so Might I insist in making it a mill deck and burn, so tech it with some iron chain stuff. Umm, ryko or man eater bug isnt really needed in this deck list, though I cant tell you not to use it,. Solemn wishes and gravity bind would only beused if you decided to turn this into a full on burn deck, so what I might insist would be to take those out for some torrentials mirror force, solemn warning or solmen judgment, and other cards like that. I will be honest with you, this deck can never be top Tier, but with good dueling skills, and some minor changes, you can make into a pretty decent deck. Razz

more_horiz
@sintras4: well that changes the deck a bit much saying about the ironchain and stuff like that

@(person who thinks i am crazy): This deck is mainly on chain energy so i dont want to use final countdown my idea is to lock him down a bit or FULL with chain energy and toll then draw out a burn card like cannon or fire dragon.

well now that u know more maybe u can say some more stuff allthough i might considre changing it a bit more to stall but i also want it to be a mix deck not only purposed on THE STALL but also for any reson i can use muka muka for attack (if have big hand) or man eater bug for destroying an opp monster if u understand

more_horiz
Well, I really dont think it would be a fgood idea to persue the idea of man eater bug, but instead form traps like compulse, or torrential and stuff like that, umm you need to run more staples in this deck, especially trap staples, which is lacking alot in this deck. Umm what else. : The idea of Iron Chain does change the deck alot, but its rarely just and example of what the deck could turn out to be, if you wanted to run mill and burn which uses alot of stalling cards. But like you said(I like to mix decks) Well It`s a good idea, but in a deck, you can`t mix it too much, or else it kind of ruins the deck. (No mean intentions) And yeah. Razz Another thing you concluded was big hand(Hand advantage) But as you can see it depends if you want hand advantage for you or your opponent, but having it for yourself would be extremely difficult, and rare to do, though you can easily raise your opponents hand advantage with certain cards, which isnt always a good idea, if you want to cause some burn, with no support afterwards, so like I was saying, you need to stick with a main deck idea. So worst off, give me an idea of what kind of deck you are really looking for in this deck, and I wil help you from there. p Because running alot of random mixed cards together, doesnt conclude much to me, though, like I said in one of my previous comments, it could be a decent deck(Though not top tier.)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply