Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNon-fusion area and Super polymerization EmptyNon-fusion area and Super polymerization

more_horiz
can i use super polymerization to summon a monster when non-fusion area is one the field?

descriptionNon-fusion area and Super polymerization EmptyRe: Non-fusion area and Super polymerization

more_horiz
Yes you can also you can activate Power Bond, Dragon's Mirror, Miracle Fusion because the summon is treated as Fusion Summon but the summon itself is not, you simply Special Summon the Fusion Monster.

descriptionNon-fusion area and Super polymerization EmptyRe: Non-fusion area and Super polymerization

more_horiz
Locked.

descriptionNon-fusion area and Super polymerization EmptyOk every admin look here

more_horiz
Ok when you guys sign up do you wright your name and pass ? or is it saved ?
If it was saved and today you had to write you were the one hacked example when i accesed this page i was already logged in (auto log when acces)
I'd like to know so that we can tell who lost his pass or got hacked

more_horiz
Can you bring EJ pass? to restore DA cuz he's inactive atm.

and No i wasn't logged out when i visited DA today, and btw the hacker used Firestorm account to delete everything..

more_horiz
I can change his pass but dnk how to fix this

more_horiz
'Tis not I.

Edit: btw, if someone did get hacked, the hacker could always write here that he/she wasn't hacked so I'm not sure what good this thread is. Why do you believe someone got hacked?

Edit2: Ah, just noticed. Everything is deleted. Razz

more_horiz
Couse we can talk to the admins in ham too

more_horiz
I didn't know Sam could see this since he's not an admin.

Anyways, firestorm's account was used to delete everything so I banned him for now, though we will still have to wait for EJ to come back.

more_horiz
Yea vut no sign of him or his bro's since monday

more_horiz
Thats why you should get his pass and restore the forum or you're gonna have to wait like 2 months lol.

I don't know how but i know someone who knows how to do it. He's called "Ace" anyone of you can ask him and restore the forum

more_horiz
I talked with him, he needed my accaunt and I gave him, then he went offline, dunno why.
I hope he will show up today.

more_horiz
the hacker used firestorm account to hack DK academy too...

EDIT: and btw bakura .. me and Sam can see this section because we are the moderators of this section ^^ .. check the othurity.

more_horiz
Mufc you gaved your account ? what happens if you shouldn't have trusted him

more_horiz
DA is already dead, giving him his account wont be such a dangerous thing to do atm. Also he restored DAD academy so it should be fine

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply