Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Curse of Light deck EmptyThe Curse of Light deck

more_horiz
I need some fixing of this deck.
I tryed to make it an Anti-Meta Beatdown and also against Monarchs and LaDD.
Dose PoC haz a place in this deck and what cards could be usefull here, and what cards i should side?
I would realy wish to see Neko's and MUFC' opinopn about this deck.

The Curse of Light deck Lightc10

descriptionThe Curse of Light deck EmptyRe: The Curse of Light deck

more_horiz
C'mon guys, nowone can fix this deck a little?

more_horiz
(1) I'm wondering why you have 3 zombie worlds in your deck when theirs not much zombie support other then your syncro monsters and like 3 other monsters.
(2) And then also why Crusader of Endymion? I know he's Gemini but your not running a spell counter deck. I think your splitting your "Gemini" and "Honest" and "zombie" engines up too much and you could probably benefit more if you dropped one and added more support cards for others.
(3) Divine Wrath I wouldn't run unless you have more cards that benefit you to put in the graveyard. I see Plaguespreader but he also takes a card to use. So essentially your giving up allot of card advantage with these 2 cards. I would also consider adding BW "Gale" as a second Tuner.
(4) If you do decide to stay with the zombie build even though your heavy anti special summon, why not an earthbound immortal?
(5) I would add a Heavy Storm if you can. Also I don't know if cold wave will interfere with your Zombie World.

Just some stuff off the top of my head if you make some more changes I'll see if I can come up with more. I know I'm just point out things that can be removed and not giving you ideas as to what can work better but I hope it helps you think and come up with better stuff. xD

more_horiz
Because nowone helped me on this decks i made some changes long time ago. But thanks for the help man!
Someone please lock this

more_horiz
w8 dont lock I have good fixes

-1 Dimensional Prison
-1 Dust Tornado
-1 Spirit Reaper
-1 Cyber Dragon
-1 PwwB
-1 Divine Wrath
+2 Zombie Master
+1 BTH