Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCards EmptyCards

more_horiz
These are cards that are part of the POLITICALLY INCORRECT SERIES. I take it that no one will take offense to them, and if you take offense, please tell me and I will take that card down. These will be updated as I make more and more of these (Im black by the way).
Spoiler :

The next series is the MEDIA SERIES

Spoiler :

descriptionCards EmptyRe: Cards

more_horiz
Nice funny cards saw some mistakes pics aren't so good for a card game Smile 6/10 i like the god card Smile

more_horiz
Like your cards very much they are cool :D

more_horiz
Thanks, im working on making more, eventually there will be a hell of alot of these

more_horiz
lol...Nice Cards but all cards increases their Atk and Def...Pics need to improve and all effs are overpowered..They can OTK in one turn.
All in all: Nice Idea,pics need improvement,effs need to be balanced and try to connect them with their effs not their names only.
so 6/10

more_horiz
Nice cards, but, i think you need to fix on how its works, like, hmmm like, uhm, like needs to increase there atk and def, aand i think you need to improve how they work together, and i think you should show pic improvement(I cant even do pictures Razz)

more_horiz
I WANT THAT JESUS CARD.

(I'm Christian)

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply