Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionBenazz's Cards [NEW] EmptyBenazz's Cards [NEW]

more_horiz
Ok, so i'll be creating and creating new cards and be posting them here, so please keep stopping by to see if any new cards were added Smile Enjoy

Benazz's Cards [NEW] 7s0o

By Sending This Monster From Your Hand To The Graveyard You Can Destroy One Monster During Each Of Your Opponents Standby Phase. If This Card Was Sent From Your Hand To The Graveyard By Your Opponents Card Effect He(She) Has To Check His/Her Hand And Remove From Play All Monsters With The Same Level.

Benazz's Cards [NEW] 2irue83

This Card Cannot Be Played Unless You Or Your Opponent Have Atleast Three Monsters. When This Card Is Activated You And/Or Your Opponent Have To Choose One Monster On Your Fields (if you or your opponent have two monsters you cannot select one monster) while this card is in play only the selected monsters can attack.

Benazz's Cards [NEW] 2eg9pic

If You Successfully Normal Summon This Monster To The Field You Can Special Summon One More "Mist Demon Karnak". While Tributing Three "Mist Demon Karnaks" You Can Special Summon Any Mist Demon From Your Graveyard, Hand Or Deck.

Benazz's Cards [NEW] 2exv8sn

While This Card Is Face-up On Your Side Of The Field No Mist Demon Can Be Selected As An Attack Or Effect Target. If This Card Is The Only Monster On Your Side Of The Field And Is Selected As An Attack Target By Discarding A Card From Your Hand You Don't Take Any Battle Damage This Turn

Benazz's Cards [NEW] 2m3r3af

When A Mist Demon On The Field Is Destroyed You Can Special Summon A Level 4 Or Lower Mist Demon From Your Hand.

Benazz's Cards [NEW] 1zebcyg

If This Face Down - Defense Position Monster Is Selected As An Attack Target Special Summon 1 Token [Fiend/Dark/Atk 500/Def 500] And Redirect The Attack To The Token. If The Token Is Destroyed Special Summon 1 Level 4 Or Lower Mist Demon Monster To The Field.

Benazz's Cards [NEW] Ofyq6w

This Card Cannot Be Tribute Summoned, Normal Summoned Or Set, This Card Can Only Be Special Summoned By Removing 3 Mist Demon Monsters From Play. This Card Gains Attack And Defence Points Equal To The Combined Attack And Defence Points From The Monsters That Were Removed From Play To Summon This Card.

Benazz's Cards [NEW] 2qk5lsl

If This Card Is In Your Graveyard "Xeros The Mist Demon King" Cannot Be Targeted By Trap And Spell Cards, When This Card Is In Your Graveyard During Your Standby Phase You Can Pay 1000 Life Points To Draw 1 Card.

Benazz's Cards [NEW] 20arq5i

"When a ""Mist Demon"" monster attacks, if its ATK is lower than the ATK of the attack target, the attacking monster gains 1000 ATK during damage calculation only."

Benazz's Cards [NEW] Xdrxqp

Equip Only To A "Mist Demon" Mosnter. While The Mist Demon Which Is Equipped To This Card Is In Attack Position If It Attacks A Face - Down Defence Position Monster If The Flipped Monster Is A Flip Effect Monster It Automatically Is Removed From Play Without Activating Its Effect If A Monster Was Removed From Play With This Effect This Turn You Cannot Inflict Direct Damage To Your Opponent.

Last edited by Benazz on Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionBenazz's Cards [NEW] EmptyRe: Benazz's Cards [NEW]

more_horiz
I cant c its eff

can u rewrite it so we can c it plz ?

more_horiz
i just wrote it :D im watching gx in youtube and making cards Also posting them in this forum :DDD

more_horiz
GREAT cards and effs

10/10

keep working Smile

more_horiz
thanks Smile well i think i made enough cards for today... don't think there will be tommorrow Smile but there's always after tommorrow Smile

more_horiz
i dont understand the effs :S

more_horiz
what parts don't you understand ?

more_horiz
the first two cards

more_horiz
i knew that someone won't understand the 2nd card... but i don't see what can't u understand about card 1 ???

Well About the 2nd one : ok so you can activate this card if atleast you or me have 3 monsters . when this card is in play and we have 3 monsters we have to select a monster and he is the only one that can attack ... if you or i don't have 3 monsters this card has no effect. no effect to me or you if we have 2 monsters

more_horiz
oh i c
i readed again the first card and now i understand

Great cards 8/10

more_horiz
thanks Smile

more_horiz
10/10 For cards first cards eff is kinda overpowered evrystand bye phases of you're opp

more_horiz
nice cards 8/10 :D

more_horiz
thanks Smile and Kira Amadeus yeah i know :DD

more_horiz
nice cards and good effects 9/10

more_horiz
Great... I will give you a 8.5 because there is a mistake in Zakar, it says that Mist Demon cannot be selected as an attack target and he is a Mist Demon, so his effect would become totally useless. And some Errata mistakes... The rest is perfect

more_horiz
thanks for pointing that out.. i oftenly miss such things Smile

more_horiz
Great works.. I liked effects and pictures; but some of em has bad qualities try to make em better...
8.5/10

more_horiz
The cards are pretty good.

Rating: 8/10

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply