Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 last section EmptyYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 last section

more_horiz
I think i am going t put an intro song and a end song for the next chapter.

On the third night everyone gathered to watch Tony vs. Jeremy. They are at the duel field and they drew their standard hand and they are ready to start off. “Hey guys *Jeremy looks at the others* who do you think who will win? Me right?” Jeremy asks them.  All of them said Tony. “ Really?* He turns back and looks at tony with his face kind of red.* Okay  You know what I will go first.” Jeremy said.  Tony look at his hand. “whatever dude.” He says.

“Okay well first off I will active my spell card Polymerization I will fuse Elemental hero bubble man and Elemental hero Neo Allius in order to fusion summon * the monster fuss like in the anime* Into Elemental hero Absolute zero. I am not done yet because now I will active my spell card miracle fusion  with the same monsters into * The two monsters are getting fission again* Into Elemental Hero the Shining. It gains 300 attack for all of my banish Elemental heroes. Now Because  miracle fusion my monsters do get banish so that why it  in attack mode at 3100 attack points. Now I set one card and end my turn.” Jeremy said.
“Yes we know how it got it attack points. Draw * he draws* Okay now I active at my spell card  instant fusion. By paying 1000 life points. * a purple aura goes around tony which takes 1000 life points away and now tony is at 3000 life points* I can special summon a level 5 or lower fusion monster but it get’s destroyed at my end phase. I special summon Panzer dragon in defense mode. *it is blue like in Yugioh 5ds in Yugioh defense position monsters and it came  out of the instant fusion can* Now I will active a monster special ability form my hand Galaxy solider I can special summon it but I have to discard one light monster and I chose to discard Constellar Sombre  so now I can special summon it. *galaxy solider appears on the field. * Now I will normal summon Constellar Pallux * it appears on the field* now since it was I can normal summon 1 “Constellar* monster in addition to my normal summon or set. “ Tony said with a smirk.

“I normal summon Constellar Kuas. Now I will over lay Panzer Dragon and Galaxy Solider to make the overlay network. * it is created* to exceed summon Cyber dragon Nova. * It appears to come out of the network. * Now I will overlay exceed it Into Cyber dragon infinity I can do it because I am using cyber dragon Nova.  * It appears on the field in all of it beauty*  I think I know you know what going to happen bur first I will overlay Constellar Kuas and Pallux  to build the overlay network  it appears again taking  as the two monsters go into it* in order to exceed summon into Number 39: Utopia.   Now I will re created the overlay network * it goes back in* to go into  the network and a new monster comes out * To get out Number c39: utopia the lighting I can do this because I used Number 39: Utopia as a material.  By the way when it attacks you can’t active any cards in response until the end of the damage step. “ Tony said. “Well here the game .” Josh said.  The others agreed. Jeremy heard that and got a mad even more.

“Okay now I Will active Cyber dragon Infinity effect once per turn I can add one of my opponent’s monsters as a  overlay unit to this car. *  Absolute zero becomes an overlay unit and gets added to cyber dragon infinity.*  Now Number C39: Utopia the lighting attack Elemental Hero the Shining. Since Number 39: Utopia is overlay units I can use two overlay units and it attack points go to 5000 attack points go lighting slash.  * it uses the move and destroys Elemental Heroes the shining and Jeremy get’s a taste of it ad is now at 2900*”  Tony says. “Well it effect in the graveyard will active now I can target two “elemental hero” monsters back to my hand which is Elemental hero Bubbleman and  Neo Allius. “ Jeremy  said. “ Now then in case you did not know Cyber dragon infinity gains  200 attack points for each martial it has on it. It at 2900 right now so it will attack you .Now cyber dragon infinity attack Jeremy and end the duel. *  a blast  of energy fires at Jeremy and makes an explosion send him back and now he is 0 life points exact. “ I win. Tony said. Jeremy got up and monster went away. “Hey Jeremy what was your face down?” Jt ask. “Mirror force.” Jeremy responded.

“Wow Jeremy you could have had a chance to counter or something .  Cyber dragon infinity attacks would of have down to 2700 attack points you would have had 200 left. I know I could have negate on your next turn but  it would give you one more turn.” Tony said. “I guess it would be okay at least. Since I have to make mask heroes I want to ask something. Why do you guys hate the original heroes.” Jeremy asks. “What no, that is not what mean. We all like them I know that but the old heroes are not that good anymore if they got new support that would make them a whole lot better than we would not care because it would be good. We just did not want you’re to have a deck that is not hat great. I will admit that Constellar are like a tier four 4 in  our world current format but however form Watching the Yugioh anime it seems like a good idea to run it because they are not as good as the people on our planet. They won’t run our meta well maybe but most likely they won’t. Well some will but the majority of duelist over here won’t compare tour world  where they would of use top tier Meta. “ Tony explained. “Well I am going to go make Mask heroes now can anyone help me?” Jeremy ask.  Tony, Zack, Josh and Giovanni  went to go help out Jeremy and explained to him how the deck work. They showed him combos and such so they can better understand it and after that  they went to bed like the others did and now  Jeremy has Mask heroes officially.

On the 4th day while they were training in the weight room after Jt, Jeremy and Nathan was done with his rep then a Duelist alliance soldier came and opened the door to the weight room. Everyone looked at him when he opened up the door. Then the soldier look at them “Oh uh hi I’m private Humson with the duelist alliance. Whenever you are ready to go just come to the location where you arrived. I will take my leave now and I will be waiting over there. Take your time but we have to go before midnight.” He said. Then he closed the door and left. After a while Tony said “Giovanni you found it so go and return it. We’ll try and make sure that they don’t get back there. Any others that come here have to know. Wait 5 minutes until we leave the bedrooms.” Tony told Giovanni “Okay but shouldn’t we take a bath.” Giovanni responded “eh sure let’s do that first. It's best that we don’t waste any time so we can get stuff 
done over there.”It said then the others agreed.

They went to the bedrooms, or the quarters if you prefer, and got their trademark clothes. Then they went into the showers and placed their clothes in the washroom Cabin so they wouldn't get wet. Giovanni got the small notebook from the quarters and placed it in the shower cabin where he found it and he takes a bath over there. Then everyone started taking a bath. What should we hurry up for? I just want to know. I am fine with it but still. “It asks them. T “So we can finish anything that we have to do over their without having to worry about it at midnight. Like fill out paper forms or internet forms. They are advance so I am guessing it will be online I think.” Nathan said. “Hey guys these cabins are water proof right. This is the first time I put anything in there and I have seen you guys do it so yeah it is right?” Nathan asks. “Don’t worry its water proof.”  Josh said. “I put the book back where I found it.” Giovanni said “Good.” Jt told him. “Training is going to be one hard ass bitch.” Chase said.  “Word.” Tony said word in a gangster like voice. “I know right.” Josh said. “I wonder how everyone is doing at home.” Nathan asks. “Probably worried about us.”Tony replied.   “I know my mom is crying a river. Probably having police searching for us all and they won’t find us as far as we know.” Giovanni theorize. “Yep same here. It's for their own good though, better than them suffering far more than they would be if we went back. Well I am done.” Jt claimed and said. T “Me too.”  Zack replied. The two dried off and putted their clothes on and left at the same. The others then follow up on it and left the showers at one point.

They went to where they first came over on the first day after everyone was done. Of course they had their duel disk and decks and all that. They went to the soldier then “We are ready to go.” Jeremy said. Then the soldier turned his head and looks at them “Follow me.”  He told them. They followed him outside. Their eyes hurt because they were inside for 4 days. Then they noticed ground vehicles. There were a couple of men outside of the vehicles as well. They went inside the vehicles. Then the vehicles started up and then they drove off.

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 last section EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 2 p2 last section

more_horiz
i ownder how people actully read this

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 last section EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 2 p2 last section

more_horiz
I didn read the whole of it, but it's pretty nice Yugioh wars chapter 2 p2 last section 3974120512 

Keep going it is pretty entertaining ^^

more_horiz
im reading Smile

more_horiz
This is really cool, I didn't pt1 but I think you did a good job

Also it's really nice to see anothert fan-ficer on this site, maybe I'll post some of my work and we can do a crossover or something

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply