Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section two EmptyYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section two

more_horiz
During that time Nathan and Josh started to duel.. they each draw 5 cards and they did rock paper siccros shoot and Nathan won with rock so he will go first because he chose to. “alright now let’s gets shaking bacon. I will now Active my spell card trade-in. By discarding a level 8 monster like my gimmick puppet magnet doll I can draw two cards form my deck. * discard it and draws two* Now then Since all monsters in my graveyard are machines I can active Gearspring spirit special ability form my hand since all I have which I stated early that I have “Machine” monsters only in my grave I can special summon it form my hand. Now I will normal summon Gimmick puppet Egg Head form my hand . Now I will use it special ability by discarding a “Gimmick puppet “ form my hand which I chose Gimmick Puppet Dreary doll I can make him a level 8. Now I will Overlay Gimmick puppet Egg head and Gearspring spirit to Exceed summon * the exceed whole thing form the anime appears aka the overlay network and both of them go in it* Coach king gianttrainer..* it appears in attack mode with 2800 attack.* I now use it special ability I can use one overlay unit and draw one card and if it a monster I get to reveal it and deal 800 life points of damage. *it uses it and Nathan draw and he revels it to be a monster* Well Gimmick puppet Scissor arm says hello you know what happens you take 800. * Coach king gianttrainer hits Josh for 800 dropping him to 32000,” I set one card face down and end my turn oh ya I sued Gimmick puppet Egg head as the overlay unit that got sent to grave.” Nathan said.

“Dang he  got a level …I mean rank 8 out already.” Jeremy said in a kind of surprise voice. “Ya so what it good that he did and he went for draw in my opinion.” Giovanni said will sitting on the floor with a clear view. “Gimmick puppets and Galaxy/photon or whatever galaxy build he using is all about getting out rank 8s but both don’t have great protection. That is their main flaw beat the enemy quickly and hope he can’t get rid of your board or else your done.” Jt said.
“Okay my turn I Draw* Josh draws*  ( eh I derp but I can salvage this.) I active my spell card Dragon Shrine. This allows me to send one “Dragon” type monster form my deck to the graveyard. I will send Divine dragon lord Felgrand .Now I will active a spell card form my hand Return of the dragons. This card allows me to special summon a level 7 or higher dragon monster form my grave yard and I chose Divine dragon lord Felgrand in attack mode,” Josh said. “I got this covered I active bottomless trap. When a monster with 1500 or more attack is summon(s) I can negate ti summoned and banish and your return of dragons can’t save it because it banish well that one reason that I am thinking of.” Nathan said. “Dang it.” Josh said. “I felt like Josh could of done something to OTK Nathan that rurn if he did not have that set or something o counter the summoning.”  Zack said.

“Well then I could of OTK you so you bought yourself sometime. *Josh quickly look at his hand* I now normal summon Galaxy-eyes cloud dragon in attack mode. It won’t be there for long. I tribute it to special summon Galaxy-eyes Photon Dragon Come my Ace form the stars. *it makes a appearance like in the anime with 3000 attack points* “ Josh said. “Ah crap.” Nathan said. “Ya you like my anti XYZ monster well I won’t use it effect. I will just destroy your monster by battle. Now attack burst stream of destruction!* It did the attack like the anime and it destroyed Coach king giant trainer. The blast hits Nathan and he takes 200 life points of damage dropping him to 3800 life points.*” Josh said with empowerment “Ah ha I knew it . Divine dragon lord Felgrand special ability allows him to pop (destroy a card) a monster card and base on it level or rank it would gain 200 for each level/rank it had. It would be at 3400 and with his dragon with 3000 attack points it would be game.” Zack commented. “Well Nathan I thought you had something to stop me  before I drew my card but for now I will set one card and end.” Josh said.
“Well it my turn to draw.* He draws* Nice I active my spell card dark hole which destroys all monsters on the field.”* a dark hole appears and destroys Josh galaxy eyes photon dragon by sucking it in*  Now I will active Gimmick puppet Dreary doll special ability in the grave yard. By banishing a anther “gimmick puppet” which I will gimmick puppet Egg head I can special summon it so here we go * a coffin appears then the doll pops out of it.* Now I will normal summon Gimmick puppet Gear Changer. I will use it special ability to copy the level of one of gimmick puppet monsters and become that level for the turn of course so I will chose Gimmick puppet Dreary doll so now he a level 8. Now will over lay Gimmick puppet Dreary doll and Gimmick puppet Gear Changer *the over lay network appears* by creating he overlay network * they both go in it* and I will summon Number 40: Gimmick puppet of strings. *it appears on the field.* I hope your ready to be at 200 life points.” Nathan said also told josh. “I active my trap card call of the haunted. It let’s me special summon a monster form my graveyard so I will special summon Galaxy eyes photon dragon. * it appears on the field*” Josh countered.

“Well I will use it special ability by using one overlay unit *uses one* I can put a string counter on all other cards on the field *a string counter is place on Galaxy –eyes photon dragon and call of the haunted.* At the end of your turn they get destroyed. I end my turn.” Nathan said. “I draw* he draws* Oh ya by the way thankful you top deck that dark hole and nothing else because right now I got game here let me show you why . No I did not top deck the card. I normal summon galaxy Wizard onto the field. “Now I will use it special ability making  which I can use once per turn. It level goes up by four so now it an a level 8. I create the overlay network *it appears* I will overlay Galaxy eyes photon dragon and Galaxy wizard* they go into the network* to exceed summon Number 62: Galaxy-eyes Prime photon dragon in attack mode. *It appears in attack mode with 4000 attack points and Nathan  has a confused look*. I see that look want to know why I brought in a 4000 attack point monster. Well let me show you 62: Galaxy-eyes Prime photon dragon attack  Number 40: Gimmick puppet of String now I will use it special ability. It gains 200 attack points for each rank of all Exceed monsters yes that includes I self. There are two rank 8 monsters that 16 ranks times by two that equal 32000 attacks points so now he has 7200 attacks points that more than enough to take you out.  Go primal burst of Destruction which I think it called that sorry if it not. * It fires a big blue beam blast and takes out Number 40: gimmick puppet of strings and send Nathan flying back. He is now at-400 life points Josh wins.
Galaxy  for the freaking win!”Josh shouted in happiness  and the cards go away.“You know what I don’t really want to duel anymore sorry guys.”  Chase spoke. “Alright.”  Nathan said as he got up. “It's okay dude I heard you, Giovanni found a BOOK left by someone. It says on the front for “New people read this.” Zack told them.“Hey Jt can you read this?”Giovanni ask Jt. “Uh sure.”  It said. Giovanni gave it to Jt then Jt took it. Jt look at them “you want me to read it now?” Jt ask.  “Ya” the others on their own time.

Jt opened up the small Notebook “Alright here we go.”He says as he went on.” This is what he says or her, I'm just guessing that it's a he if it a she sorr.. “Due to the fear of getting in trouble I will not tell you who I am, I am from your world and I am a "enesis " soldier. I found a small notebook as well as this copy version and surprisingly it's up to date. I needed to edit and change some things for this journal to make any sense. I made a copy just in case the original was found, which it was and destroyed. Do not bring this notebook with you. Right before you leave put this book right back where you find it. Trust me on this. Now down to business. If you are reading this then you probably already got an orb from the Protics. Yes it makes you powerful and all. But if you want to get more powerful I suggest you do what they tell you. With that said what I am about to tell you is inevitable since you got an orb. The orbs that you got are slowly transforming you into an organic energy being. Basically you will be an extremely powerful living generator. Luckily there is no real way that the energy portion of you can be used against you. If they try to use it against you, know that it will have no effect on you. Trust me please! It will take at least one year and three months for you to fully change. If you want to have partial immortality then these orbs are a godsend because when you do change, as long as you put any energy in you, you will be able to live forever. Provided you don't get fatally wounded somehow. Do not forget that even if the enemy isn't using cards against you. On the bright side that would require a lot of firepower. It will hurt but not as bad as it normally would when you are HUMAN. Do not forget my warning. Never mention this to anyone. The higher echelons of the Union and alliance chain of command know about this. They want Soldiers like me and I guess they made a deal with the Protics. . .Don’t worry when you change you will be fine our organic parts will always come back even if it blown to ashes. You will be able to feel and have emotions and you will be able to think but you will have no organs. Your body and power will multiply times 30. You will be able to see farther than you ever could, you will be able to do superhuman like things. Sorry but you have to give up your humanity weather you like it or not. Oh the guy had a workout schedule and I tried it. It works out well so please do it. It will help but you won’t be ready for the training even if you train 24/7. Even if the training is hardcore you still won’t be ready. Good luck Soldiers. That is all." Jt finish it.

“WHAT THE FUCK! WE ARE SOME SORT OF EXPERIMENTS?!” Tony yelled in anger  as he went on.” FUCK THE PROOTICS AND THE UNION!” “I can’t believe this. We're all just pets and tools to them.” Chase said in disbelief.  Ben was near the wall then he punched it “Oh sure we get more powerful and all that jazz, that's the only good part but not only are we soldiers, but we're lab rats.” “What do we do now?”  Jeremy asks “WHAT DO YOU THINK!?” Tony yelled in response. “WE HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FIGHT AND IT STUCK IN US AND WE NEED IT NOW OR WERE FUCKED! IT FUCKING SUCKS!” Tony took deep breaths. “thhhhhhhh” JT said then he took some deep breaths  “Okay there is no use getting worked up about this mess. Everyone calm down.” Jt told them. Everyone takes deep breaths and tries to keep their composure. Jt looks for the workout schedule when he finds" Okay I got the workout schedule so you guys want to do it now or no?”  He ask. “Alright” He others said.  Then they worked out and dueled until the 4th day arrived. When that day came all of them had 3 different types of attacks, a melee attack with magic, a buff up and a ranged attack. They also have a basic ability and they can tell what abilities they have. Some had defense boost or damage boost. They discussed their arsenal cards. They practiced their shooting skills on a wall. No Giovanni did not use his cannon on that because they did not want the place to collapse on them expect for a small area where a sign said it was safe to test explosives  so he did it there.. They took no risk for it. Jt and Josh have heavy machine guns but at a certain point they stopped using them. For the rest of the time they basically woke up, went to the bathroom, washed some clothes, took a bath, eat, train some dual time, train, take lunch break, train, some dual time ,train, then when it time have dinner, train some more, dual time then train a bit more until they had to sleep. The others who did not duel yet will duel during training don’t you worry. Also Jeremy and Tony where about on the third night which will go to.

To be continued for the duel.... 

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section two EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section two

more_horiz
As always please fill free to leave any comments and feedback.

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section two EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 2 p2 section two

more_horiz
Pretty entertaining as always.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply