feedback is nice.
............................................................................................................................................................................

They are at the camp now just chilling and talking. They are around their Maddog.  The back doors are opened up as well. They are on standby just in case anyone else attacks so they can go in as enforcements.
“Well, that was the less violence mission we had that had violence in it. Too bad we did not fight any of those “guns don't hurt me” guys. No 20 dollars on that notion.” Josh commented.
“Well, I am glad we did not. I would be scary.” Jeremy replied.
“You like to talk a lot so we got that nightmare to deal with,” Fista responded while her left arm held her head as she was lying down on the ground.
“Hey!”  Jeremy complained.
“Can both or you knock it off before you two start fighting or something?” Tony order.
“I do not understand how they were able to bypass our defenses when all others have failed.  It has me worried. Do we know how they do it?” Ben asks.
“Hmmm, we don’t know Ben. That a good question there Ben.” Zack responded.
“Well if that the case doesn’t trust any new guy just in case they can designs or something like that,” Ben said.
“To our own that taking it to far man.” Chase augured. Tony’s data pad went off and he checks it.
“No, it needs. Just got a message telling me that the major wants anyone new to be inspected.   We are supposed to come here at 1900 hours to inspect all of the new guys.” Tony told them.
“Aw man more work,” Jeremy complained.
“Get over it. You did harder jobs than this one.” Saren replied.
“I don’t like this perimeter weakness. They could get to the general.” Ben brought up.
“Well if they got past the forts let’s hope they don’t,” Nathan spoke.
“Who cares about the general? He can take care of himself.” Saren spoke out.
“We do duh he is kind of important in case you have not been paying attention,” JT said.
“No shit dumbass,” Saren said.
“Then make sense then and made it sound like you did not,” Tony replied.
“I did not,” Saren responded.
“Cool it,” Tony replied.
“To be honest this problem that you two are having is getting annoying and no I am talking about everyone else on the team that is not you or JT. This crap has been happening every day. Off screen and on screen.” Zack told the two.
“I can’t help it if he an idiot,” Saren replied.
“That does not remove the fact that I annoying. If you two can’t stop then for the rest of us can you do it less? I would prefer that you guys stop completely but I do not see that happening anytime soon.” Tony spoke back.
“He keeps provoking it,” JT responded to Tony's comment.
“It both of your faults not what you to say at all? Also if you two think that if I did not like you I would replace both of you well guess what I had a replacement in mind for both of you during my time adding people onto my team so zip the lip and be thankful that you’re on  a team with people that you know!” Tony finish what he wanted to say to shut them both up. He said it in a mad voice.

Well, they spent the rest of the day in the garage and eating and nobody really talk because they did not want Tony to lash out at them.  All new people were inspected and no one turned out to be the enemy. JT and Saren took to heart what Tony said. They agreed to do it less.