Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCircuit season 9 award ceremony! EmptyCircuit season 9 award ceremony!

more_horiz
Hello everyone! 

With the announcement of the end of the ninth season of Duel Academy Circuit, it's time to award the prizes! 

For the following categories, the Top 3 will be rewarded with 3000 DP:

> Most Elo Gained
> Most Wins
>Longest Winning Streak

The winner in each of these categories is also awarded 1 central shop item free of charge.

Most Elo Gained
1st @Wafflez (836)
2nd @Olethros (646)
3rd @Atticus (643)

Most Wins
1st @Atticus (45) (Takes first as he best win ratio)
2nd @Wafflez (45)
3rd @Olethros (29)

Longest Win Streak
1st @Atticus (25)
2nd @Wafflez (19)
3rd @SilentKatana (9)

As result of the Circuit rankings:

Atticus has been promoted to Society of Light
Olethros has been promoted to Obelisk Blue
Wafflez has been promoted to Obelisk Blue

And not one member has lost enough score for demotion.

Congratulations to you all!

I'd like to thank everybody who participated in DA Circuit season #9 and wish you all luck for the circuit season ahead!

((ALL PRIZES WILL BE AWARD TOMORROW))

descriptionCircuit season 9 award ceremony! EmptyRe: Circuit season 9 award ceremony!

more_horiz
Well done everyone.

descriptionCircuit season 9 award ceremony! EmptyRe: Circuit season 9 award ceremony!

more_horiz
Olethros went from Slifer to Obby in like... 3 months? damn dude, you're a boss. Congrats to you 3.

Also, I went 2-15 how was that not enough to be demoted. I wanted to be dormless.  Circuit season 9 award ceremony! 3807250379

more_horiz
Rip Staxx xD And GGs to other top 3s

more_horiz
Congratulations to all, well deserved. Now don't become slackers in obby

more_horiz
It's good to see Wafflez and Ollie in blue. Well-deserved colors

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply