Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCircuit Season 4 Presentation of Awards EmptyCircuit Season 4 Presentation of Awards

more_horiz
Hello everyone!

With the announcement of the end of the forth season of Duel Academy Circuit it's time to award the prizes!

For the following categories, the Top 3 will be rewarded with 3000 DP:

> Most Elo Gained
> Most Wins
>Longest Winning Streak

The winner in each of these categories is also awarded 1 central shop item free of charge.

Most Wins :

Most Elo Gained :

Longest Winning Streak :

You can view the full set of this seasons statistics using this handly link

As result of the Circuit rankings;
CrimsonOverlord, SilentKatana, zactheking, JC the shadow hunter and farkion will all be promoted to Obelisk Blue!

Congratulations to you all!

DeathStalker, cyberstrings90 and DuskMage will all be demoted to Slifer Red!
Commiserations, however don't feel too bad. You will all receive 500 DP for your efforts.

I'd like to thank everybody who participated in DA Circuit season #4. I also hereby declare the start of DA Circuit season #5!

descriptionCircuit Season 4 Presentation of Awards EmptyRe: Circuit Season 4 Presentation of Awards

more_horiz
Congratulations to all of you!

descriptionCircuit Season 4 Presentation of Awards EmptyRe: Circuit Season 4 Presentation of Awards

more_horiz
Well done people.

Best of luck in new season!

more_horiz
Sweet new season finally! Best of luck to all

more_horiz
Where is my name on that list? I should be top 3 in all of these categories.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Where is my name on that list? I should be top 3 in all of these categories.

You can find yourself in "Most losses" category Circuit Season 4 Presentation of Awards 1151057309

more_horiz
At least i can top something Circuit Season 4 Presentation of Awards 1151057309

more_horiz
But no, take a look, YOU ARE NOT EVEN IN THAT!

more_horiz
I merely expressed my ability to claim the spot If i wanted to.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

Are you challenging me? Circuit Season 4 Presentation of Awards 645542675

more_horiz
Congratulations everyone

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*sexy pose*

more_horiz
Yarn Tethers wrote:
Anzo wrote:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

*sexy pose*

You're kinda late.

more_horiz
You are extremely late, more like.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply