Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCircuit Season 8 Presentation Awards EmptyCircuit Season 8 Presentation Awards

more_horiz
Hello everyone!

With the announcement of the end of the eighth season of Duel Academy Circuit, it's time to award the prizes!

For the following categories, the Top 3 will be rewarded with 3000 DP:

> Most Elo Gained
> Most Wins
>Longest Winning Streak

The winner in each of these categories is also awarded 1 central shop item free of charge.

Most Wins :

Most ELO Gained :

Longest Winning Streak :

You can view the full set of this seasons statistics using this handy link

As result of the Circuit rankings:
PaNiCMaKeRz has been promoted to Obelisk Blue
psychoturtle has been promoted to Society of Light
Centrik has been demoted to Ra Yellow
Congratulations to you all!

I'd like to thank everybody who participated in DA Circuit season #8. I also hereby declare the start of DA Circuit season #9!

descriptionCircuit Season 8 Presentation Awards EmptyRe: Circuit Season 8 Presentation Awards

more_horiz
Nice job butto

descriptionCircuit Season 8 Presentation Awards EmptyRe: Circuit Season 8 Presentation Awards

more_horiz
You mean Lux

more_horiz
Nice job botto

more_horiz
You mean Lux

more_horiz
Nice job, NightBot.

more_horiz
Even you, Dan? 

you mean Lux rite

more_horiz
Preciate the combined efforts of you both upon request @Lux @NightBot

Grats to all who've accomplished feats in the circuit, looking forward to season 9

more_horiz
Nice job, LightBot

more_horiz
PowerNova wrote:

I heard you were going to charge me for finding the Circuit's coding, so I had to act before you emptied my wallet.
And Lux didn't do crap.
Sorry, Lux.

more_horiz
I tried.

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
PowerNova wrote:

I heard you were going to charge me for finding the Circuit's coding, so I had to act before you emptied my wallet.
And Lux didn't do crap.
Sorry, Lux.

This is true, as I do have it filed on 1 of 3 laptops.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply