Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCircuit Season 7 Presentation Awards EmptyCircuit Season 7 Presentation Awards

more_horiz
Hello everyone! 

With the announcement of the end of the seventh season of Duel Academy Circuit, it's time to award the prizes! 

For the following categories, the Top 3 will be rewarded with 3000 DP:

> Most Elo Gained
> Most Wins
>Longest Winning Streak

The winner in each of these categories is also awarded 1 central shop item free of charge.

Most Wins :

Most ELO Gained :

Longest Winning Streak :

You can view the full set of this seasons statistics using this handy link

As result of the Circuit rankings:
Dazo has been promoted to Obelisk Blue
Pepchoninga has been promoted to Obelisk Blue
Kangaroo-Jolty has been promoted to Obelisk Blue

Congratulations to you all!

I'd like to thank everybody who participated in DA Circuit season #7. I also hereby declare the start of DA Circuit season #8!

descriptionCircuit Season 7 Presentation Awards EmptyRe: Circuit Season 7 Presentation Awards

more_horiz
Happy that Pep is no longer Ra, but sad for Kanga :/ 

descriptionCircuit Season 7 Presentation Awards EmptyRe: Circuit Season 7 Presentation Awards

more_horiz
Well done @Dazo and @Kangaroo-Jolty, great work ^^

Also, ra will forever be my ture dorm, one day I will definitely return to it ^^

Last edited by Pepchoninga on Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Ayy dis blue looks nice on me. Peppy not so much but oh well.

Also do I get a free name change for toping 3rd in categories or do I have to be the first in that category to top it? sry if it seems like bad question.

more_horiz
Wuuu, it looks great on me nigga Circuit Season 7 Presentation Awards 3974120512 I almost don't wanna give it up for White Razz 

But I'm not sure if you get a free name change even if you top. I think you have to buy it from the shop or win it from an event/tournament. 

more_horiz
Dazo wrote:
Also do I get a free name change for toping 3rd in categories or do I have to be the first in that category to top it? sry if it seems like bad question.

Only the winner in each category will receive the Free Item Gift Coupon. You could ask Kangaroo-Jolty if she'd give you one of hers if you really want it for something.

more_horiz
Oh, @NightBot, so I get one as well? 

more_horiz
Wow DA is now painted with blue.

I was just away for a day.

Congratz mates.

more_horiz
I remember free item coupon doesn't include name change lol? well whatever I mean......at this rate now it's ok

"Also, ra will forever be my ture dorm, one day I will definitely return to it"
Oh? Should I take this as a serious request and kick you back in yellow again now?

more_horiz
"One day" is the key part of the sentence Razz 

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Oh, @NightBot, so I get one as well? 

Yes.

Bookingly wrote:
I remember free item coupon doesn't include name change lol? well whatever I mean......at this rate now it's ok

I don't ever recall this and it doesn't even make sense, since a Name Change is an item in the Central Shop, so it should obviously be counted for the Gift Coupon.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply