Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollShould yugioh wars stay

Yes keep doing it
60%
No, stop doing it
0%
Do what you want
20%
Do not care for it
20%
Kind of or upset/made you made this poll but keep doing it.
0%
Total Votes:

descriptionShould Yugioh wars still be posted? EmptyShould Yugioh wars still be posted?

more_horiz
Hey, guys I ma going to make a poll here asking fi you guys think that Yugioh wars should stay or go because again I have been having second thoughts if I should do it or not. I will post chapter 15 section one so keep that in mind. This poll will always be up. Sorry if you hate this post.

descriptionShould Yugioh wars still be posted? EmptyRe: Should Yugioh wars still be posted?

more_horiz
My advice is, if you enjoy writing it, then keep at it. Don't look around for approval

descriptionShould Yugioh wars still be posted? EmptyRe: Should Yugioh wars still be posted?

more_horiz
I agree with Atticus. I would say keep posting them here. If you got friends who like to read fan fics then invite them here to read. I would suggest promoting your writing in other servers.

more_horiz
Im still enjoying reading it.

more_horiz
to be honest i dont read them basically becouse ib arely have time to read my own books XD, but if you enjoy writing, just keep doing it i write for myselftoo

more_horiz
okay

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply