Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Supreme King Nominations - May

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Bladecharge
Kangaroo-Jolty
Trickster
kyosuke kiryu
MetaphysHunter
Wingshine
CrimsonOverlord
Booked
Etwizzy
Alisae
Lux
15 posters

descriptionSupreme King Nominations - May EmptySupreme King Nominations - May

more_horiz
Supreme King Nominations - May Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of May have begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t48814-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules#513647

Remember: Anyone who is active and deserves it, can be nominated, except Administrators.

descriptionSupreme King Nominations - May EmptyRe: Supreme King Nominations - May

more_horiz
Nominate Olethros

Also, do not nominate me.

descriptionSupreme King Nominations - May EmptyRe: Supreme King Nominations - May

more_horiz
Nominate @Wafflez

more_horiz
i think we need to make sure the old SK, aka kangaroo jolty, can duel for this first b4 anything lol

nominating atticus because idky

more_horiz
Nominating @staxx , get em bruh

more_horiz
My nomination to be the Supreme King/Queen is:

@DanelerH

more_horiz
nom staxx.

he deserves it tbh

more_horiz
Damn y'all picked a lot of the ones I was gonna pick so I'll pick 

Myself lol nah jk 

I'll pick powernova

more_horiz
nominating fark

more_horiz
Come along and get some if you think your hard enough, come on lets have it :D

Nomination for myself, i put forward the name of luxray!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Bookingly wrote:
i think we need to make sure the old SK, aka kangaroo jolty, can duel for this first b4 anything lol

nominating atticus because idky

When nick fury calls the avenger's they assemble.

When ash ketchum call a pokemons name they reveal.

When donald trump calls vladamir putin they triumph.

When you call my name: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:

Love you Kanga, but as an Admin, I cannot be nominated <3

more_horiz
Nominate  Staxx

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Kangaroo-Jolty wrote:

Love you Kanga, but as an Admin, I cannot be nominated <3

Meh, i dont abide by the rules anyways, so i still nominate luxray.

more_horiz
what a savage

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu wrote:
Damn y'all picked a lot of the ones I was gonna pick so I'll pick 

Myself lol nah jk 

I'll pick powernova

Likewise, nominating @kyosuke kiryu No doubt the work he's put in during these past couple months, as well as one of the few I consider tough to face-off in a duel with

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
Nomination: SilentKatana

If he's still here his deck skills are top notch. Granted, my computer is still AWOL.

more_horiz
So apparently Staxx is not an admin lol

more_horiz
I'm taking over for Lux. So, I'm giving 8-12 more hours for members to submit some more nominations.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply