Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: November Nominations!  EmptyThe Quest for the Supreme King: November Nominations!

more_horiz
The Quest for the Supreme King: November Nominations!  Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of November has begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t13003-the-quest-for-the-supreme-king-rules-and-information

Remember: Moderators, Teachers, and Admins can not be nominated. The only staff positions that can be nominated are Assistants and Dorm Leaders.

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: November Nominations!  EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: November Nominations!

more_horiz
Not many people to be Nominated ._., But guess I will Nominate Faervel, He Made it to the finals of the Survival King Tourney might face me or Alu, only slifer to reach this close :U, so yeah he most likely deserves it.

descriptionThe Quest for the Supreme King: November Nominations!  EmptyRe: The Quest for the Supreme King: November Nominations!

more_horiz
Nominating Dice Jar.
For being nice pal,spamming and telling Zeox he hates him.

more_horiz
TDS wrote:
Not many people to be Nominated ._., But guess I will Nominate Faervel, He Made it to the finals of the Survival King Tourney might face me or Alu, only slifer to reach this close :U, so yeah he most likely deserves it.
The Quest for the Supreme King: November Nominations!  141485407 thanks
well....let's see...nominating skit for being a good leader for slifer and being active while in charge of pro decklists

more_horiz
Skit wrote:
Nominating Dice Jar.
For being nice pal,spamming and telling Zeox he hates him.

+1.

Won't nominate Gremlin because that will make him think he's so good and write something down so he can be modest.

Nominated Akeno for being my bjtch.

more_horiz
Nominating Gremlin for being Gremlin and a fantastic person.

more_horiz
Bump.

more_horiz
The Doctor wrote:
Nominating Gremlin for being Gremlin and a fantastic person.

Fuk you.

more_horiz
I nominate centrik because hes so cool

more_horiz
I will try to be modest :> Grem.

This is a bump.

more_horiz
I nominate Nipples, for without them, tits would be pointless.

*bump*

Last edited by Jain vi Bookshelvia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
You can't nominate a person who got nominated before e.e

more_horiz
Nipples has already been nominated? Figures.

more_horiz
I'm nominating DanteKennedy. He's good and very active here on DA.

more_horiz
Nominations are closed.

Voting will be up soon.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply