Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSupreme King Nominations - April EmptySupreme King Nominations - April

more_horiz
Supreme King Nominations - April Duel_academy_by_otakucyrus-d4u4we4

Nominations for the Supreme King of April have begun. Before you nominate anyone, please read the rules here: http://www.duelacademy.net/t46763-the-quest-for-supreme-king-rules#474908

Remember: Everyone who is active and deserves it can be nominated, Except "Staff" Members.

descriptionSupreme King Nominations - April EmptyRe: Supreme King Nominations - April

more_horiz
Atm I don't consider anyone really voteworthy that much besides Crimson and Scotty, but one is staff and the other is already the king.

descriptionSupreme King Nominations - April EmptyRe: Supreme King Nominations - April

more_horiz
I'll nominate @DanelerH 

Good luck bro.

more_horiz
Eh screw it actually, I'll nominate @Diabolic Esper

more_horiz
I want two titles ;-;

more_horiz
Were you even dueling this month? Supreme King Nominations - April 3974120512

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Were you even dueling this month? Supreme King Nominations - April 3974120512

nop, but then again not many people want to duel anyways except the same ones ;-;

more_horiz
ill nominate @AbyssalYgo show em ZA TRUE KINGU

more_horiz
Can i nominate @JC the shadow hunter?

more_horiz
technically you can HEY JC, GOOD FOR YOU, SOMEONE NOMINATED YOU! :D

more_horiz
In that case I'll nominate JC :>

more_horiz
Jc be like:  ye

more_horiz
im nominating ahmed

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
I want two titles ;-;

jc u like vanguard now? 2op thought u hated it

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:

Ya!, but I have to go away this week ;-; (business trip) 

and crim I just got into it (even though im still confused on the rulings)

more_horiz
Apparently that's not a problem because SK takes a while anyway Supreme King Nominations - April 3974120512

more_horiz
JC the shadow hunter wrote:
Anzo wrote:

Ya!, but I have to go away this week ;-; (business trip) 

and crim I just got into it (even though im still confused on the rulings)

Its pretty nice, hope u stick around to play it ^^

more_horiz
I dont know who to nominate, reds all look like the same person to me.

more_horiz
@Psychoturtle

more_horiz
Is turtle even active  affraid

more_horiz
Last I heard, turt had DN issues also, and was taking a break from dueling. Tho I'd love to duel him again

more_horiz
That's what I know as well.

more_horiz
Ain't that a bitch. well then lets go with run up get dun up i'd like to see the skill to abolish all that you have used against the current SK

more_horiz
o fk, well closing nomi tomorrow so prepare yourself or prepare your vote

more_horiz
liez no more nomination so voting starts now:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t47789-supreme-king-voting-april

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply