Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+13
faervel
DanelerH
Bladecharge
JC the shadow hunter
Olethros
PowerNova
DarkAngel
DDS
Staxx
Drunkion
kyosuke kiryu
Salader
Lux
17 posters

descriptionDA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyDA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

DA HAT Format Tournament
DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 F37291b71c3f372073d4485872565abc
Hi everyone! This is a little throwback tournament, as we'll be coming back to the April 2014 to play in a so called 'HAT' Format tournament! Here's everything you need to know for this tournament:
-We'll be using April 2014 banlist: https://i.yuki.la/tg/1397748298965.pdf
-You may use all cards released until Primal Origin INCLUDING PRIMAL ORIGIN!!http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Primal_Origin
-Handy site that contains some of the best decks of the HAT format: http://yugiohtopdecks.com/date/April+2014

Now please allow me to introduce you to the basic tournament rules we'll be following:
-Duels are going to Best out of 3 MATCH
-Since we are playing in April 2014, The player who goes first will draw 6 cards, not 5. And 1 Spell Field Rule is also in effect!
-The tournament will be a Swiss System tournament
-All Win condition, burn, stall, mill, FTK, Loop etc. decks are banned!!
-Cheating is now allowed
-Contact the host if there are any issues!

To sign-up, you need to post your username of all the platforms you're using!  

descriptionDA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2]

more_horiz
Sent my deck list to katana

descriptionDA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2]

more_horiz
Round 1 has begun! Bracket: ->http://challonge.com/dahattour

72 hours to complete your duels (3 days).

Everyone who signed up but didn't send their decklists isn't in the bracket.

more_horiz
lost 1-2

more_horiz
Staxx wrote:
lost 1-2

Confirming my victory! ^^

DDS: 2

Staxx: 1

more_horiz
Hey, I register in why am I not on the link of people competing

more_horiz
I lost 2-1. gg

more_horiz
Won 2-1 vs Dan gg

more_horiz
Beat Blackjack 2-1

more_horiz
I lost 2-1 vs Olethros

more_horiz
I won 2-1

more_horiz
Confirm

more_horiz
Let's get it @Lux

more_horiz
Tonight @PowerNova? I'm online since 8pm GMT and I can stay until 1 AM (so 5 hours total)

more_horiz
...Baka @Lux .

more_horiz
May want to edit the topic title guys.

more_horiz
Taking this over from Lux for the time being, @JC the shadow hunter @DarkAngel Please get your duels done by tomorrow

more_horiz
@Lux can you still take care of brackets, or will @SilentKatana need to create a new on based on Round 2 Pairings?

I assume I will receive a win since I faced Lux R1.

more_horiz
or we could make someoen take lux places like @faervel who wanted to play

more_horiz
It is kinda hard to be at the same time when jc shadow hunter is. Last tourney we did manage to be on at same time somehow, hope we will be able to repeat it today too

more_horiz
just set a time...

more_horiz
@lux i mention this before but i sign up and it started and i am not on the list why?

more_horiz
@bladecharge did you send your decklist as it was requested to @silentkatana ?¿

more_horiz
@Faervel or @bladecharge if you can send me a decklist, I can put you in Lux's place, and the other in a reserve spot, and extend the deadline so you can face Nova, I will need one quickly though

more_horiz
Alright, @bladecharge is subbed in for Lux. @PowerNova, you are now facing him, and the deadline is extended to tomorrow.

more_horiz
sent

more_horiz
Fresh outta on call. No work this weekend, lets get this completed @Bladecharge

EDIT: Nova 2-0 @Bladecharge GGz meng

more_horiz
gg

more_horiz
Alright, we're well past the deadline JC and Angel, so I'll have to go ahead and coinflip

1-3: JC
4-6: Angel

more_horiz
The member 'SilentKatana' has done the following action : Dice Roll

'Six-Sided Dice' :
DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 3d-dic10
Result :
DA 'HAT Format' Tournament [Round 2] - Page 2 One-th10

more_horiz
Apologies for the delay, but round 2 has started. JC ended up giving the win to Dark Angel, so he get's the bye for round 1.

@DDS @jc the shadow hunter @PowerNova @DarkAngel @Drunkion @bladecharge @Salader @DanelerH @kyosuke kiryu @Staxx @Olethros @BlackJack

Deadline is this Friday, so get on with your duels!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply