Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
ScottyAdams
Flash Dreyar
Tankmon-x
Juelz Anthony Cruz
Leo
WondeRy
Coolarctic1
Vicino
CrimsonOverlord
SilentKatana
14 posters

descriptionCross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] EmptyCross Format Tournament #1 [Finished]

more_horiz
Welcome to DA's first official Cross-Format Tournament!

In this tourney, decks from across the game's history will compete for ultimate glory!

Rules
1. You must choose a deck from the list below, and use it throughout the tournament.
2. You cannot edit the cards of the chosen deck, under any condition. So you must use all and every card the decklist contains.
3.  Neither player may have a side deck, due to the disparity in formats
4. Duels are match, in other words the "best-of-three". You may use whatever Dueling System you and your opponent agree to. (Ygopro, Ygochrome,Devpro, DN, DMG, YVD, SalvationServer , etc)

Decklists
BubbleBeat :

Redox Gadjets :

Tengu Plant :

T.G. Agents :

H.A.T :

Troop Dupe Scoop :

Formula Monarch :

Hand Control :

Vayu Turbo :

T HERO :

Prizes

Code:

1st Place: 6000 DP + 1 Tournament Stack
2nd Place: 3500 DP
3rd Place: 1000 DP

Signup Code:

Code:

DA Name:
DN/YGOpro Name:
Chosen List:
Timezone:

Accepted Participants:
CrimsonOverlord - BubbleBeat
WondeRy - Tengu Plant
Coolarctic1 - Redox Gadgets
Vicino - Tengu Plants
Leo - Vayu Turbo
Juelz Anthony Cruz - H.A.T.
Kingdaddydmac - Redox Gadgets
Diabolic Esper - T.G. Agents
Scotty Adams - H.A.T.
Linda-Senpai - Troop Dupe Scoop
Drunkion - Formula Monarchs
SilentKatana - Hand Control

Last edited by SilentKatana on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:12 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionCross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] EmptyRe: Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished]

more_horiz
DA Name: CrimsonOverlord
DN/YGOpro Name: crimson33
Chosen List: bubble beat
Timezone: Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00)

descriptionCross Format Tournament #1 [Finished] EmptyRe: Cross Format Tournament #1 [Finished]

more_horiz
DA Name: Vicino
DN/YGOpro Name: BenjaminTheGRe
Chosen List: Tengu Plants
Timezone: CST/5

Last edited by Vicino on Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
DA Name: Coolarctic1
DN Name: ! Aurora Borealis !
YGOPRO: Aroura
Devpro: coolarctic1
Chosen List: Redox Gadjets
Timezone: CST/-6

Last edited by Coolarctic1 on Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
If we use every card that's in the deck, can we add cards?

more_horiz
Wondery on all platforms 

Chosen list : tengu plants !

Timezone - ET

more_horiz
Vicino wrote:
If we use every card that's in the deck, can we add cards?

No, you must use the decklists as stated in the intro.

more_horiz
DA name : Leo.
DN name : Kudou97, YGOPro : KUDO, DevPro : SherlockHolmes.
Timezone : +2 Gmt.
Chosen list : VAYU Turbo.

more_horiz
Dn: Juelz Anthony Cruz
GMT: -5
Chosen List: H.A.T.

Last edited by Juelz Anthony Cruz on Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
DA Name: : Kingdaddydmac
DN/YGOpro Name: {kokugatsu}hblade
Chosen List: Redox Gadgets
Timezone: GMT-05:00

more_horiz
DA Name: Diabolic Esper
DN: Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu
Devpro: Yusio
Chosen list: T.G Agents
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time GMT -5

more_horiz
ScottyAdams

DN Name: ScottyAdams

Decklist: HAT

Timezone: GMT +10

more_horiz
DN: Xerneas
GMT: -7
Troop Dupe Scoop

more_horiz
Ya need to pick a deck Linda

more_horiz
farkion3
gmt-3
 formula monarchs

more_horiz
troop dupe scoop.

more_horiz
Alright, I'll join to make it a nice even 12

SilentKatana
GMT
Hand Control

So, signups are now closed!

I'll start round 1 soon enough...

more_horiz
Round 1 has started!

http://challonge.com/crossformatda

@CrimsonOverlord @WondeRy @Coolarctic1 @Vicino @Leo @Juelz Anthony Cruz @kingdaddydmac @Diabolic Esper @ScottyAdams @Drunkion @Linda-Senpai

Get your duels done and on time;

Deadline is Saturday the 26th

Also, some duel rules to emphasize/state for the first time.

1) First turn draw is allowed, as all decks in this tournament existed pre-DUEA rules.

2) You have to take a siding shot, I need to be able to verify that you've copied the decklist correctly/haven't made any changes

-

more_horiz
@kingdaddydmac let me know when you are available

more_horiz
@silentkatana we can duel now if you have the time. I just have to build the deck. sounds good?

more_horiz
Coolartic, any time is fine by me.

more_horiz
H.A.T. Extra deck has 14 monsters, what is the last @silentkatana ? Daigusto emeral right?

more_horiz
unless im mistaken, my deck is only 39 cards

more_horiz
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

i should be might not have school tommorow so we can furl anytime tommorow. if not friday and saturday for sure

more_horiz
Kingdaddydmac wrote:
CrimsonOverlord wrote:

i should be might not have school tommorow so we can furl anytime tommorow. if not friday and saturday for sure

tomorrow sounds good so ok den

more_horiz
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:
H.A.T. Extra deck has 14 monsters, what is the last @silentkatana ? Daigusto emeral right?

Yeah, emeral, sorry.

I should be able to duel around the same time you were able to today tomorrow.

Linda-Senpai wrote:

Yeah, I managed to miss out ring of destruction

more_horiz
SilentKatana wrote:
Juelz Anthony Cruz wrote:

Yeah, emeral, sorry.

I should be able to duel around the same time you were able to today tomorrow.

Linda-Senpai wrote:

Yeah, I managed to miss out ring of destruction

Will we be using the original effect of Ring of Destruction, or the errata'd version?

more_horiz
Yes, you will be using the original effects of cards, as that was how they were played at the time

more_horiz
Won 2-0 v Coolarctic

https://i.imgur.com/CmrnfEa.png

more_horiz
beat kingdaddy 2-0 ggs dude
side: https://i.imgur.com/Cl0wmqY.png
win screenshot if needed : https://i.imgur.com/qJAiYjT.png

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply