Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood] - Page 2 EmptyThe Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Welcome Olethros! You may talk about the game here with whomever you recruit. This topic will be open at all times.

This hood is so special it even gets a poster!
The Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood] - Page 2 M6vqV7j

Last edited by Alisae on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood] - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood]

more_horiz
Which raises another question: Why didn't maf kill last night?

descriptionThe Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood] - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood]

more_horiz
Added some pressure by voting tric again, meaning he needs 2 votes to be lynched. 

Let's see how it plays out.

more_horiz
I'm confused olethros didn't Mafia kill jjh last night?

more_horiz
jj burned last night. Sure you could say its a minor detail. The mafia don't kill like that. I think we have an arsonist in the game. Now, the mafia could have targeted jj as well, which would explain why there weren't any other deaths, but I think it would show up on Alisae's death description.

more_horiz
I see

Well tell me any other stuff included in your scapegoat abilities?

more_horiz
I can protect you at night, but not from an arsonist

more_horiz
Also, what do you think of my theory? Do you think it has any weight?

more_horiz
About the arsonist theory?

more_horiz
Yeah, in fact pretty much anything I've said so far. I wanna know what you think

more_horiz
TBH been busy and I lack some experience here so don't know what to think.

more_horiz
So now Tric is talking nonsense... That's good Smile

more_horiz
I mean we just need to lynch him, but no one votes, so we should start questioning those who don't vote

more_horiz
You're the one who's gonna have to put the work in on that though, cause clearly nobody will believe me. Also, do your best to convince people that I actually am town xD

more_horiz
Also, what's your role name?

more_horiz
Well bugger. So Tric is confirmed town. This brings our total of confirmed town to me, you and Tric, as well as blade is pretty much confirmed. Who should we go after now? 2 scum remain

more_horiz
Maybe go after blade since I did suspect him before. I also suspect faer

more_horiz
Or even skeleton

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply