Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

The Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood]

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood] EmptyThe Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood]

more_horiz
Welcome Olethros! You may talk about the game here with whomever you recruit. This topic will be open at all times.

This hood is so special it even gets a poster!
The Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood] M6vqV7j

Last edited by Alisae on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionThe Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood] EmptyRe: The Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood]

more_horiz
TFW jj thinks you're scum but you're really just trying to townread to pick out a few more men with whom to stare at goats q.q

descriptionThe Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood] EmptyRe: The Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood]

more_horiz
oh yeah i forgot.
your hood comes with a poster.
please enjoy the poster.

The Men Who Stared At Goats [Hood] M6vqV7j

more_horiz
Sweeet

more_horiz
kyosuke kiryu has been neighborized!

@Nightbot can you please give @kyosuke kiryu permissions to see this topic?

more_horiz
You summoned me master?

more_horiz
Well Howdy

more_horiz
@Olethros.

How can I help you sir?

more_horiz
Well, first, you're going to need to enjoy staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaring at goats.

Second, I'd kinda like to know your role

Third, I'd like to know your reads on everyone

Fourth, I trust you Kyo, if you're scum I swear I'll kill you myself.

more_horiz
Sadly, we were meant to be joined by two more goats. One of them is deceased. The other is missing. I wonder why...

more_horiz
Olethros wrote:
Well, first, you're going to need to enjoy staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaring at goats.

Second, I'd kinda like to know your role

Third, I'd like to know your reads on everyone

Fourth, I trust you Kyo, if you're scum I swear I'll kill you myself.

I'd rather not reveal my role as of yet. For obvious reasons lol.
As far as my reads.

Scum reads are Vequest, Tricmagic/skeleton. (reasons are stated in main thread)
Scum leans are faervel, linda, blade (faer tried to blame me, but will wait on his reply. (Linda because he is too aggressive, but could be wrong on him.) (Blade because the day before I blamed him, and he has to reveal role.)
Null - Wingshine (till he posts but then again ive always had him on null.)

I think I did not miss anyone on the list. What are your reads?
Town - Dan, you, echo

more_horiz
Kyo, if I know your role, we can both act as masons. If not, I'm not really going to be able to fully trust you.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm starting to read tric as town playing really weird. They seem so insistent that they're gonna catch me out that they might just be town. Blade for me is town for sure. Dan seems town for me too, mainly because he's done nothing wrong though.

Null on faer and vequest for now, echo.

scumleans on Wing, Tric and now Linda. Linda was meant to be neighborized too, but for some reason she wasn't. I'd like to investigate this further, and I'd like you to help.

scumreads. Can't think of any anymore. Tric was my main one, that's becoming less likely for me, no matter how scummy he acts.

more_horiz
Olethros wrote:
Kyo, if I know your role, we can both act as masons. If not, I'm not really going to be able to fully trust you.

As much as I hate to admit it, I'm starting to read tric as town playing really weird. They seem so insistent that they're gonna catch me out that they might just be town. Blade for me is town for sure. Dan seems town for me too, mainly because he's done nothing wrong though.

Null on faer and vequest for now, echo.

scumleans on Wing, Tric and now Linda. Linda was meant to be neighborized too, but for some reason she wasn't. I'd like to investigate this further, and I'd like you to help.

scumreads. Can't think of any anymore. Tric was my main one, that's becoming less likely for me, no matter how scummy he acts.

What do you mean act as "masons"? As far as Linda, that is weird, I will question Linda further in the main thread to see..

more_horiz
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mason

more_horiz
Okay I will answer your question.

I am a even-night town-aligned roleblocker, and I know Tric is BSing about being roleblocked because I could not, and did not use my action night 1, since that's an even night, nor would you have used it on him.

more_horiz
Nice, so that makes tric pretty much confirmed scum. Any idea who the last might be?

more_horiz
Also, jj burned, which probably means that there's an arsonist in the game. Mafia didn't kill last night because Debi would have been godfather and the other mafia role wasn't a killing role.

more_horiz
I mean haven't people been touting Linda as a wolf since early on. To say she is an arsonist wouldnt be too much of a stretch. The only thing is im used to an arsonist dousing targets rather than being a doc immune sk. But its a upick so. Also still doesnt explain why she didnt get neighborized

more_horiz
In regard to Linda, we can only keep questioning him. I am not sure too much about it, but as far as I know tric is for sure scum, we can try to blame him someway. I mean I picked vequest to add pressure to someone else other than tric, since I know tric is BSing. I am trying to find possible leadway to the possible 3rd scum...

As far as Linda not getting neighborized, could be that someone else protected her, (possible partner of Linda) if they were to be scum, or could be that Lindas role prevents it...

Anyone else you had neighborized?

more_horiz
Nope, just jj and he cant be here for obvious reasons

more_horiz
Your role would it be named alisae? Since you are the man of the goats.

more_horiz
Also would have been good if you chose dan. If you think he is town, why didn't you pick him?

more_horiz
Dan was my 4th choice if I had one

more_horiz
My role is scapegoat i.e. i can make 4 sheep tokens, myself being the 4th

more_horiz
Lol damn something you would expect from alisae

more_horiz
Oh, I just realised something. Mafia must have had a janitor, which means that Tric is 99% lying. Unless town have another roleblocker, which could be unlikely, there is no way that Tric was roleblocked.

more_horiz
Actually getting no info after a lynch is pretty weird, must be a modified janitor

more_horiz
Well maybe if debi was scum, he was probably janitor and used his eff on himself, could be a possibility.

more_horiz
If he was, mafia would have killed last night

more_horiz
Actually
Thinking about it that doesnt make sense, janitor would become mafioso the same night

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply