Well dang, this is long oh well I hope you guys still read it. Feed back is nice.

Here if you want to know their ranks before this battle.
http://www.duelacademy.net/t49190-yugioh-war-chart-sheet

Here if you want to know the ranks
http://www.duelacademy.net/t49482-yugioh-wars-ranks

Black balls of darkness were fired at them from the enemy line but they took cover. Saren, Dark fire at the direction they come rushing. Jt used Fire blast them at them. They responded with dark beams. Someone put up a blue kite wall near their area then the enemy gunfire went over theirs. A Genesis more solid appeared from another area then proceed to open fire with his DMR and head shot two immortal to death them he took cover.

Fista is now getting out of cover since not that many people are shooting at her. She made a cyber shield (protects user for 3.8 seconds from any damage.)  To protect herself she used a cyber blast on an enemy trooper then she made an energy ax and went into his head. Then she uses her Cyber ripper assaulter rifle (laser base). She killed one immortal and injured one with the gun stats effect to paralyze the enemy making a sniper able to take him out.

A Genesis more soldier got his rocket launcher and fire two missiles at the EMP cannon. It has a Shield. Then other Genesis fired at it or uses their powers on it but they mostly are because of the enemy gunfire.

"Take out the infantry first before the cannon," Canderous ordered them.

A sniper pop out and did an enhance power shot at an enemy turret the last one. He took it out thanks to a Genesis more soldiers shot at it a bit beforehand. He told Canderous this in the comms.  

The Genesis Soldiers start to attack more and use more powers. The enemy forces try to exchange and actually manage to kill two Genesis soldiers but however Canderous medic came to them and somehow manage to revive them. That one of the perks for being as powerful as an arch Genesis getting you can do stuff like that.

An arch Genesis more soldiers made three big plasma balls, he launches them at the enemy and then he launches them. When they hit they made a plasma explosion which took out a good chunk of the enemy. 

Enough to make so the Genesis forces can get a flank the enemy. They were able to disbelief them and took them out in 6 minutes. It was real easy to as well like no real harm.

After that, they let loss and fired a lot and threw a lot of grenades fired rockets and uses powers to destroy it and it took a while but they did in due time then. Then everyone got onto Gryphon then they used them to destroy the Anti-air turrets.

"This is Commander Canderous to Golden eye. We have taken out all Anti-Air flyers over." Canderous said on the comms that are connected to the general.

"Copy that commander, we manage to hit the base please flank the base from behind just in case the control tries to escape. We have the other Genesis garrison helping us right now" Golden eye replied to what Canderous said.

"Sir roger that sir." Canderous got off that comms and communicated to the others. "Alright, we are going to the base to try and kill the enemy General if he runs for it. Let's give him a proper greeting and please us more communication this time." Canderous told the Garrison. 

They Gryphon are already flying so they just go as planned and they do have a digital map to use to get on the base. While they are flying their they saw these flyers called Spirits (These have jets, use wings and they use wings spans and they can cloak and fire lasers at ground enemies and laser beams at enemy flyers as well as unless a payload of anti-
 Air missiles on flyers.) They were coming in squads of 6. They could see them go cloak as well.

"Sir shouldn't we help the main force, sir," Jeremy asks Canderous since they are in the same vehicle. 

"No, we stick to the order. You can get in big trouble boy if you disobey and The Central is an important target." Canderous replied. 

They went to the position in 15 minutes.  When they got there they started to see enemy soldiers come out they from to light them up. Canderous deloped ground teams including Tony team.

"The enemy Target is coming get ready. He is in an officer outfit." Golden eye said 3 minutes after they were holding them off. 

Then when people started to come out of the base they started to duel tag the Genesis troops. That did not help the Dark hand vehicles from getting blown up. Jeremy was literally the only one not duel tag. Then he saw a few minutes later and officer come out and he had some sort of shield made 0f black hexagons. 

The Gryphon guns and missiles were trying to take him out but his shield was protecting and it did not look like it was going down. So then Jeremy used his duel tag field and he threw it and no enemy troops notice it. The duel tag flew higher and it looks like it was not going to make it Julius but it hit the Belt of the central so Jeremy tag him. The Central look around to see who threw it and he saw Jeremy and saw the duel tag attach to him. The duel tag can only go 30 feet. The central put his hands on his hips then laughs.

"I did not know Genesis soldiers had death wishes.  *giggles* Very well lets duel. I get to go first since you started the duel." The enemy corner aka Julius Ravibo got his duel disk ready and drew 5 cards and so did Jeremy. Julies is a white male Who has blonde hair it short but has hair going off on the right and it looks like it going forward and he has brown eyes also he is kind of old looking. The uniform is just black with red lines at some areas with the Dark Hand symbol

"Alright my time to start. First off, I will active dark world dealings we each draw a card from our decks then we discard one card from our hands. * They each draw one card then discard one card from their hand. * Now Since I discard Lucent, Nether lord of dark worlds from my hand I can special summon it to the field. *It summoned with 2400 attack points* I set two cards on the field and I end my turn. Let's see what you can do. Cleary I am going to win because I am a higher rank you most likely." Julius told his moves and ended his turn.

"It doesn't work like that here let me show you. I draw.  I active a hero lives I pay half of my life point in order t0 special summon a level 4 or lower "Elemental Hero monster" from my deck.  I special summon Elemental Hero Shadow Mist. * It appears with 1000 attacks points. Jeremy goes green then he grunts and now he is at 2000 life points* I active its special ability. When it summoned I can add one "Change" quick play spell card to my hand." Jeremy explained and went with his turn but Julies had a counter. 

"Heh, I active my trap card Dark world Brainwashing. If my opponent actives a monster special ability and if I control 3 or more cards in my hand I can target one Dark world monster on the field return it* he returns Lucent, Nether lord of dark worlds to his hand* and change it to "Discard one random card on in your opponent hand." So no searching for you. Hahahaha." He said in a creepy tone.

"Fine, I chose the center right one." Jeremy replied. 

"Thank You, You discard Grapha, Dragon lord of dark world. When he is sent to the graveyard by opponent card ability I can target one card in your hand and if a monster I can special summon it to my side of the field. I chose the card to your far left. * A hologram image is revealed of it being elemental hero Bubble Man* Ha now I will special summon him in defense position on my side of the field *he appears all in a blue outline like the monsters in 5ds with 1200 defense points*" Julies responded with his creepy voice and he is using his face to try and scare Jeremy.

“That scare tactic will not work.  *An enemy immortal was rushing to the two and Julies saw him and he told him to hurry but he got shot down a genesis more solid.* No help for you. Now I will active my spell card Mask Change. I can target one "HERO" monster on the field and fusion summons a "Mask hero" monster with the same Attribute.  I will Elemental hero Shadow Mist * Shadow mist body goes away but not the mask and the mask is appearing to warp." Into Mask HERO Dark Law. As long as he is on the field any of your cards that get sent to the graveyard get banish instead." Jeremy said with a smirk you can't see it because of his helmet if you were watching.

"What no... Dang, it." Julies said in such disbelief. 

"Now I will have Mask HERO Dark Law will attack Elemental hero bubble man. * It runs towards it then all the sudden it behind it and it destroyed then it returns to Jeremy.* the last thing to do is set two and end. What are you going to now?" Jeremy ended his turn and mock Julies.

"Shut up you brat. I draw. I active my spell card dark hole. It destroys all monsters on the field. * A dark hole appears sucking up all monsters* Now I normal summon Brron, mad king of dark world. *1800 attack points* I now active Grapha, Dragon lord of dark world special ability from the graveyard.  I can return one "Dark World" Monster on my field to the hand to special summon him from the graveyard. *Brron is returned and Grapha, Dragon lord of dark world appears with 2700 attack points.* Now I active my spell card The Gates of the Dark world. All fiend type monsters on the field Gain 300 attack points while it on the field." Julies said then Jeremy activated a trap card.

"I active Treacherous trap whole. I can active this card when while I have no traps in my graveyard. I must target two monsters on the field and destroy them. * A hole comes underneath both monsters on each player field and they get pulled by some monster and they go down the hole then eh hole closes up.* I know what I did but that okay."Jeremy stated and countered.

"Well, I active the gates of dark world affect I Can banish one Fiend-type monster from my graveyard to discard one card from my hand then I draw one. I think you know who is discard so let me just special summon him. I special summon Lucent, Nether lord of dark worlds. *he draws one card. The monster had 2400 attack points.* I active dark world lighting from my hand.  I can discard one card to destroy one set card on the field. A dark lightning bolt hits Jeremy set card which was Starlight road* too bad I can't summon more Now Lucent, Nether lord of dark worlds attack his life points directly.  This is game for you." Julies said in a mad voice but Jeremy has a plan. 

"Not so fast I active my arsenal Hero shortage (shotgun). Its effect allows me to special summon one Dark level for or lower monster from my graveyard and yes I can use it now. I special summon Elemental Hero Shadow mist and dang I now see what I could have done the last turn. I could have won. * It in blue and it has 1500 defense points.* I will use its special ability to add a "Change" spell card from my deck to my hand. *he adds mask change. His monster gets destroyed by Lucent with it dark fist attack.*" James countered.

"Well, I am glad you did not. I end." Julies replied. 

"I draw and oh snap this is good. I active Instant fusion. I pay 1000 life points then I ca special summon a level 5 or lower fusion monster and it destroyed during the end phase. *he goes green and he is now at 1000 life points.* I Fusion Elder entity Norden. *2000 attack points.* When he is summoned I can special summon one level 4 or lower monster from my graveyard. I summon Elemental hero Shadow mist and I will use it special ability to add one “Change" spell card to my hand. I now over the two to create the overlay network *it is created and the two go into it* to exceed summon Number 39: Utopia *It appears with 2500 attack points.*" Jeremy, he has turned and he saw fear in Julies' eyes.

"N-No... you brat." Julies said in fear.

"I now overlay to create the overlay network again *it is created again* to exceed summon into Number S39: Utopia the lighting. Now I Normal summon Elemental Hero bubble man.  I only got two cards left in my hand you know one is a Mask change but you do not know the other one. I normal summon Summoner monk. When he is normal summoned he goes into defense position *1600 defense* I will use his effect Bys discarding one spell card from my hand I can special summon one level four monster from my deck. I chose Tin goldfish because why not. * It is summoned in attack position with 800 attack points.* Do you know what going to happen next? Jeremy went through his turn a bit and asks Julies. 

"Yes... You're going to exceed again." He replied.

"Yep, I overlay Summoner monk and Tin goldfish to create the overlay network. *they are overlay and the network is created.* to exceed summon Castel, The skyblaster musketeer. * It in attack mode with 2000 attack points.* Utopia the lighting is just insurance. I will use it Special ability I can detach two overlay units then target one card on the field it gets sent back to the hand and who better than Lucent, Netherlord of dark world. * Castel fire a wind shot which sends Lucent back to the hand* Okay Now He will attack your life points directly. * He fires a power shot that knocks Julies on the ground as Julius grunts. He is now at 2000 life points* Now Number S39: Utopia the lighting attack his life points directly* Number S39: Utopia the lighting uses a big lighting slash on Julius and he is negative 500 life points. Jeremy wins.* I did it. YES!" Jeremy finishes his turns in joy. 

Julius gets up and Jeremy is in shock and is murdering while aiming his shotgun at him.

"High ranking members of the dark hand are given a special arsenal card that prevents us from dying in a duel. Now let me show my-my power." Julius said but then the entire big hole goes through Julius then confetti pops out of it then Julius falls down dead. General Pegasus was behind him.

"No, you won't. Good job Pri... I mean Corporal first grade, Jeremy Javerson. Good job. Now go on with your team and the others and head back to your outpost. Everything is getting taken care of. Be proud of what you have done but don't let it go to your head there is other better duelist than him who have a lower rank. He just got where he is because of his tactics." Pegasus told Jeremy personally. 

"Sir thanks you, sir," Jeremy replied with a smile on his face with a salute. He went back onto the Gryphon were with the others his team and the others the others congratulated him.

"Good job. I know you could do it. Just got to think what can you and all of the things you can pull off." Tony told Jeremy.

"Settle down now.  I was told to promote anyone that was good enough for a promotion all of you did well enough so every gets promoted up once expect Jeremy because he already got promoted. Alright time to head back to base where we can celebrate a bit because of this major victory. We still got a lot of fighting to do and you may be sent to other places but tonight we celebrate. I don't care if your underage you can drink beer just does not get drunk. Alright, let's go." Canderous told them then everyone cheered as the Gryphon go off and return to base.

For the rest of the night, they celebrate and drank beer and play with footballs and such and played duel monsters. However, Fort solitude and other forts were expecting an attack well let's see what happens to them on the next part.  Everyone got promoted and Tony team now knows energy read.  It lets’ can detect energy outputs in a 50 ft radius.

Last edited by Bladecharge on Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : title edit)