Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Ali's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+10
Linda-Senpai
Wingshine
Debi
jjh927
skeletronlord
DanelerH
The Brodie
faervel
kyosuke kiryu
Alisae
14 posters

descriptionAli's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up! EmptyAli's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up!

more_horiz
I have no idea what it will be.
But I am hosting the next Mafia game.
It will not be Linda's Mini or Wolf (For reasons. Trust me, the drama isn't needed here)
It will be an ANYTHING themed Upick (I can't think of anything at the moment for a special theme). You also get your own picks. But it can be Characters, things, whatever. Anything! Though you should send me 3 picks. I have to do research you know.

I also do not have a specific player count in mind. It would make me happy to see if this game got 9+ players.

If this is your first mafia game, click the spoiler below. The first link is the most important, as it helps you learn the game. The 3 below it are highly recomended for reading.
Is this your first mafia game? Click here for resources! :

For those who want some fun reading to do and want to get better and want some more advanced articles, feel free to go through the ones below! It's in a spoiler, so click it!
Mafia Articles :

I am going to say, I am going to start extending deadline to 1 week. If there are any problems with this, please RIOT

Feel free to join by typing /in and pming me your picks!

Playerlist:
1. kyosuke kiryu
2. faervel
3. The Brodie (Lux's Alt)
4. DanelerH
5. skeletronlord
6. jjh927
7. Debi
8. Wingshine
9. Linda-Senpai
10. TricMagic
11. Olethros
12. Bladecharge
13. EchoVision

Last edited by Alisae on Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:57 pm; edited 12 times in total

descriptionAli's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up! EmptyRe: Ali's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up!

more_horiz
/in

descriptionAli's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up! EmptyRe: Ali's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up!

more_horiz
"Though I am allowed to create and make use of roles outside of this list" I don't like this Ali's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up! 576792747 

I'll be busy till Tuesday but I think I can play this one.

/in

more_horiz
faervel wrote:
"Though I am allowed to create and make use of roles outside of this list" I don't like this Ali's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up! 576792747 

I'll be busy till Tuesday but I think I can play this one.

/in
A. Fuser, your Double Day, Public Flavor. I'm not going to do anything too insane ffs.
B. I probably won't have role PMs out before then anyways, so you'll be fine.

more_horiz
/in

more_horiz
/in

more_horiz
im in.
so... do i have to send you 3 character picks now?

more_horiz
/in

more_horiz
skeletronlord wrote:
im in.
so... do i have to send you 3 character picks now?
Yeah just send me your picks via pm.

more_horiz
/in

more_horiz
/in

more_horiz
in

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
in
@Lux or @Nightbot can you do the thingy?

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
in

Boop.

more_horiz
NightBot wrote:
Alisae wrote:
Linda-Senpai wrote:
in

Boop.
you're a good man charlie brown

more_horiz
/in
laptop is dead so sending it in via my 3ds.
will send in my Upick in a moment.
Also, MAFIA!

more_horiz
Alright.
I think we can do a playerlist of 13.
That's my dream anyways.

I still need Picks PMed to me from @Debi @The Brodie/@Lux and @Linda-Senpai

more_horiz
bump cuz nova spam.
If we can't get more, I'll start working on role pms monday.
People have till Tuesday to get your picks in, otherwise I'll pick for you (And I'll be priortizing my entertainment and your suffering btw, so expect Post Restrictions. Also this depends on how evil I'm feeling :D).

more_horiz
I already told you to pick for me Ali's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up! 3974120512

more_horiz
The Brodie wrote:
I already told you to pick for me Ali's Next Mafia Game (Themed) Sign-up! 3974120512

I feel like that probably isn't the best idea. You might get something that will scar you for life.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
The Brodie wrote:

I feel like that probably isn't the best idea.  You might get something that will scar you for life.

I honestly don't know what to pick.

more_horiz
/in

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
The Brodie wrote:

I feel like that probably isn't the best idea.  You might get something that will scar you for life.
WORDS OF THE WISE: LISTEN TO DAN.

more_horiz
Pick a Megaman bro, pixk any Megaman.

more_horiz
Let's see if this newbie does any better on his second game

more_horiz
OKAY LOOK
I GOT DISTRACTED WITH CIV
BUT I WILL GET TO THIS
I PROMISE.
SO TILL I GET BACK HOME FROM SCHOOL
YOU CAN SIGN-UP
(also I still want 1 more)

more_horiz
@everyone
Come join.

more_horiz
/in boys and girls

more_horiz
THIRTEEN! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

I'll leave this open for ywall to talk.

If you haven't sent me your picks, you got two days to do that.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply