Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+5
Debi
jjh927
Lux
TricMagic
DanelerH
9 posters

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT - Page 2 EmptyDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

If you're here, you must be dead.  Sorry to hear that.  Feel free to talk about what you think of the events going on in the game.

Roles:
Town
Pep (Tracker)
Alisae (Doctor)
Debi (Townie)
Linda (Townie)
Wingshine (Townie)
jj (Townie)
Kiryu (Townie)

Mafia
Tric (Goon)
Crimson (Goon)

Last edited by DanelerH on Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT

more_horiz
Also lmao when these people say they're looking for slips, Linda makes a townslip, and people are like "THAT TOWNSLIP IS SCUMMY! D:"

I feel like Kyosuke could be better at communicating things, I get what he's trying to communicate.
Basicly, he thinks Linda is faking a townslip by asking how many scums are left. It's the kind of thing you could pull off in an environment like this, but in more experienced games it'll be a lot more recongizable as fake. Kyosuke thinks that townslip was faked here.

descriptionDA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT - Page 2 EmptyRe: DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT

more_horiz
The wingshine vote instead of Tric became a lot more relevant after Tric flipped scum.

more_horiz
btw Kyosuke has the right mindset. Scum WOULD definitely push him as a mislynch. Except A. He's not nailing the right target and B. He's not looking for the way they do it. He's assuming everyone is blaming him for the kill, but no one has actually made that push saying "He would kill Alisae." THAT is something that Kyosuke should be looking for. It's not what you do, it's the way you do it

more_horiz
Crimmy killed me so he COULD make that push btw, or atleast imply it.

more_horiz
Yep the day played out exactly how I wanted it to.
Quicklynch without Pep talking.
This means Crimmy kills Linda and HOPEFULLY no one quickvotes in LyLo

more_horiz
Well, besides Crimmy.

more_horiz
Open The Gates of Hel!
DA Matrix6 Mafia #1 Dead PT - Page 2 The_tr11
Welcome, The End Is Nigh.
Also, Go Crimson!

more_horiz
oh wow apparently Crimmy is making the correct shot tonight.
Lylo is going to be interesting...

more_horiz
Xe could still change xyr mind, but xe hasn't said anything about doing so.  I just need Pep's action and response to Accelerated Night.  Everyone else has accepted.

more_horiz
The better play objectively would be to kill Pep regardless of knowing who the tracker was, because Linda would be more likely to lynch Wing and Pep is unpredictable. Why were you expecting Crimson to kill Linda?

more_horiz
Yes, since it's usually a good idea to go for the people who are clearly Town. Linda fits the bill.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
The better play objectively would be to kill Pep regardless of knowing who the tracker was, because Linda would be more likely to lynch Wing and Pep is unpredictable. Why were you expecting Crimson to kill Linda?
Because Linda is obvtown going into lylo.

more_horiz
Linda litterally never gets lynched here.
They're most likely going to become the kingmaker in a lylo between Wing and Crimson.

more_horiz
I'll play the next game.

more_horiz
I really hope I roll group scum.
tbh that would be really fun.
I might also hydra for the next one.
But rolling group scum with Linda, jj, Dan, faer, Crimmy, any of those sound fun.

more_horiz
Oh yeah, with daytalk that would be even more fun.
Daytalk is amazing for scum if used properly.

more_horiz
I let Tric and Crimson use the Mafia PT during the Day, but they didn't really use it.

more_horiz
That's supposed to be locked during the day for matrix6 lmao.
Oh well no biggie.

more_horiz
Oh.  I didn't know that.  Whoops.

more_horiz
OH NO!
DAN FUCKED UP!
WE GOTTA ABANDON THE GAME NOW DUE TO MOD ERROR!
jk

more_horiz
How well do you think me and Linda used daytalk in the game you hosted. Alisae?

Oh, and consider that regardless of the decision of killing either Pep or Linda, the game would still rest on convincing the survivor of those two to lynch Wing unless that survivor was the tracker. We know Pep is the tracker, but Crimson doesn't yet. Having someone who is obviously town in that lylo does nothing at all unless that obvious town is the tracker. Linda lynched Kyo. I would assume that, were Linda the tracker, she would have checked Kyo. Therefore, you have a strong indication that Linda is not the tracker.

By the way, I prefer playing town to scum. It's more fun when you have to figure out what everyone is. Speaking of town, wtf was the deal with your obvious breadcrumb, Alisae? It was a contrived statement, which means you go looking for hidden meanings in it, and the unnatural line spacing is the first place you would look. I swear to god, I better not have been the only person to have spotted it or I'm going to have to cry myself to sleep.

more_horiz
I messed up a couple times, actually.  I accidentally started Day 2 half an hour late.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
How well do you think me and Linda used daytalk in the game you hosted. Alisae?

Oh, and consider that regardless of the decision of killing either Pep or Linda, the game would still rest on convincing the survivor of those two to lynch Wing unless that survivor was the tracker. We know Pep is the tracker, but Crimson doesn't yet. Having someone who is obviously town in that lylo does nothing at all unless that obvious town is the tracker. Linda lynched Kyo. I would assume that, were Linda the tracker, she would have checked Kyo. Therefore, you have a strong indication that Linda is not the tracker.

By the way, I prefer playing town to scum. It's more fun when you have to figure out what everyone is. Speaking of town,  wtf was the deal with your obvious breadcrumb, Alisae? It was a contrived statement, which means you go looking for hidden meanings in it, and the unnatural line spacing is the first place you would look. I swear to god, I better not have been the only person to have spotted it or I'm going to have to cry myself to sleep.
Fuck...Going off memory here...Effectively from what I remember. You were actively talking to Linda and trying to cordinate things.

Yeah Crimmy could have figured out Pep was the tracker here tbh. I honestly didn't think of that or take that into consideration at all.

and yeaaaaaah, tbh I sorta need to work on my crumbing. tbh I could have (and should have) done that better.

more_horiz
DanelerH wrote:
I messed up a couple times, actually.  I accidentally started Day 2 half an hour late.
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
Night 3 Actions:
Crimson kills Pep
Pep tracks Linda

more_horiz
and so ends this game,
as pep is thrown into blue flames.

Hey, it rhymes! Go Rhythm!

more_horiz
Alisae wrote:
Linda litterally never gets lynched here.
They're most likely going to become the kingmaker in a lylo between Wing and Crimson.

I'm the creator of DA Mafia, the queen. No one dares to kill their queen dude.

more_horiz
Lmao guys gg

more_horiz
Freedom!

On that note, I have enough dp to host the next one. Wouldn't mind not having to pay though.

more_horiz
I made mistakes because my lack of experience, I mean I warned people too I was townie lol. It seemed like people were trying to end the game quickly here. 

Also what's the breadcrumb y'all speak of?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply