Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

No... not the soccer team Arsenal...

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
Booked
Centrik
Galaksii
psychoturtle
Anzo
Atticus
Coolarctic1
Arsenal
12 posters

descriptionNo... not the soccer team Arsenal... EmptyNo... not the soccer team Arsenal...

more_horiz
Hello, My name is Arsenal. I am Currently owner of my own forum and also live stream on twitch. My name comes from the DC hero Arsenal (Roy Harper) I have come here to make new friends and learn from some of the greatest. i have known about this academy for a while but have neglected to sign up. But im here now :D

descriptionNo... not the soccer team Arsenal... EmptyRe: No... not the soccer team Arsenal...

more_horiz
Welcome To The Forum Arsenal

descriptionNo... not the soccer team Arsenal... EmptyRe: No... not the soccer team Arsenal...

more_horiz
Coolarctic1 wrote:
Welcome To The Forum Arsenal

Props on the avatar/siggy. 

Oh, and welcome to DA.

more_horiz
Soccer is the worst word you can call a football team...but then against Arsenal is the shitiest team ever, so whatever Razz 

Welcome to the academy mate ^^

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Soccer is the worst word you can call a football team...but then against Arsenal is the shitiest team ever, so whatever Razz 

You got to forgot Manchester United Razz

P.S. welcome pal. Enjoy.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

P.S. welcome pal. Enjoy.

Still a better team then lolpool tho No... not the soccer team Arsenal... 3974120512

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Lux wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:

P.S. welcome pal. Enjoy.

Still a better team then lolpool tho No... not the soccer team Arsenal... 3974120512

No... not the soccer team Arsenal... 452097546

more_horiz
Welcome aboard.

more_horiz
is your superpower finishing 4th on the table? 

welcome to DA

more_horiz
Arsenal is stoopid team anyway...

Welcome to DA! Enjoy your stay

more_horiz
IT ISN'T SOCCER IT IS FOOTBALL

more_horiz
psychoturtle wrote:
is your superpower finishing 4th on the table? 

welcome to DA

Fucking savage

more_horiz
Have fun mate.

more_horiz
welcome anyways

more_horiz
See, you all scared him. Now he's gone.

more_horiz
Stop spamming Luka No... not the soccer team Arsenal... 3974120512 

And lol, the kid had good intentions...Arsenal was a good hero too. I loved him in Arrow.

more_horiz
He used to annoy me at the beginning but became quite cool later

more_horiz
It's Football, not Soccer.

more_horiz
Lux wrote:
He used to annoy me at the beginning but became quite cool later

You keep up woth Arrow? Also I always loved Roy Harper

more_horiz
He's like totally gone from the series on this point...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply