Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

General Football (Soccer) Talk

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+6
BlackWarGreymon
WondeRy
DeathStalker
Train Heartnet
Anzo
Etwizzy
10 posters

descriptionGeneral Football (Soccer) Talk  EmptyGeneral Football (Soccer) Talk

more_horiz
General Football (Soccer) Talk  IYbTV11

Just for discussing Football in general like:
Favorite player, A great goal, Transfer talk, match results, Tekkers. I think you get the idea Wink

descriptionGeneral Football (Soccer) Talk  EmptyRe: General Football (Soccer) Talk

more_horiz
Who still remembers this absoulte beauty from the last World Cup

descriptionGeneral Football (Soccer) Talk  EmptyRe: General Football (Soccer) Talk

more_horiz
Not many football fans on DA then?

more_horiz
I was going to comment something here, forgot what was my comment about lol

more_horiz
Nah this one is better

General Football (Soccer) Talk  1151057309

more_horiz
The Flying Dutchman! That was some goal, What a amazing pass as well tho.

more_horiz
Also lets not for The Rape

General Football (Soccer) Talk  1151057309

more_horiz
Yeah Brazil are still pulling there pants up after that shambles of a performance.

more_horiz
All the big teams are chasing this lads signature after being dubbed the New Aguero

descriptionGeneral Football (Soccer) Talk  EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
they all suck

more_horiz
I really like the asian players that are getting more recognition.The majority of them play in Germany tho there are some in England too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6NyUCCdYK8

This guy for instance.The only reason he didnt score more goals is that he is a midfielder and shoots less than he passes.The only characteristic that asian players lack is strength and without strength fatigue is an issue.

more_horiz
Yeah there are a few good Asian players out there but like you said they lack strength which is a huge problem especially if they want to come to the EPL (The EPL is were players come to make a name for there self) .

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
I really like the asian players that are getting more recognition.The majority of them play in Germany tho there are some in England too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6NyUCCdYK8

This guy for instance.The only reason he didnt score more goals is that he is a midfielder and shoots less than he passes.The only characteristic that asian players lack is strength and without strength fatigue is an issue.

Very True, middle-eastern players have yet to make a big influence in EPL, Park-ji-sung who played for Manchester United (not anymore) was a South Korean legend. he was also in the movie "Shaolin Soccer" General Football (Soccer) Talk  3974120512. He is one of the most significant Asian player. 

BTW when you say "Asian" u're also referring to the Muslims countries. Which btw has one of the BEST goalkeepers in history.

more_horiz
We got some players but I wouldn't put them on the same level as those who play in other countries.

more_horiz
I was hyped when Muhamed Sallah (sorry if I misspelled his name or something) joined Chelsea but then he didnt get much playing time.In Asia it seems South Korea and Japan are still the strongest as teams but I am looking forward to see some arab individuals making names for themselves.Turkey (if it can be counted as an asian country) has some quality players,Russia sucks.Who else... China?Did I miss some country with great football potential?

more_horiz
Iraq lel

Well, there is "good players" and "average national teams" in the area. The "clubs" aren't as emphasized here as the national teams, hence the players might have potential but they have not method to gain experience by playing stronger clubs. Mohammad Salah, Nasser Al-Shamrani, Yaser Kasim, Dhurgham Ismail, and Ahmed Yasin Ghani are in my opinion the best (young) talent in the region. Though, they're probably never going to be known world-wide. They'll only be known inside the area.

P.S. I bet some are having hard times just reading the names lol

more_horiz
Salah made the mistake of joining Chelsea over Tottenham or Liverpool he knew he wouldn't get as much game time there but he went there anyway and it's stalled his career / development. If he went to spurs / Liverpool he would of got the game he needs and the experience he needs to develop.

more_horiz
WondeRy wrote:
I was hyped when Muhamed Sallah (sorry if I misspelled his name or something) joined Chelsea but then he didnt get much playing time.In Asia it seems South Korea and Japan are still the strongest as teams but I am looking forward to see some arab individuals making names for themselves.Turkey (if it can be counted as an asian country) has some quality players,Russia sucks.Who else... China?Did I miss some country with great football potential?

Saudi Arabia's football team is really good, plus i'll say so cause i was born there. 

But they don't match-up against other European teams. 

IF you REALLY wanna know the best Asian team, then watch the AFC, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_AFC_Champions_League_Final

joenbukk is the best team, which mainly has Korean team, so i will say south Korea is the current best asian team

more_horiz
I am aware of the k-league since I play football manager from time to time and Joenbuk actually arent the best club team from Asia(in my opinion).If we count russian and turkish teams that play in the european tournaments that is.Also the link you provided is for the 2011 asian champions league final in which they have lost with penalties to Al-Sadd.

Anzo understood what I wanted to know - who are the good young players from asia(which I havent encountered) that can step up into the scene.I am googling those guys that you mentioned now Razz

more_horiz
How funny, the player UTD sold to Arsenal knocked them out of the FA Cup lmao General Football (Soccer) Talk  3974120512

more_horiz
Roach wrote:
How funny, the player UTD sold to Arsenal knocked them out of the FA Cup lmao General Football (Soccer) Talk  3974120512

I'm kinda glad he celebrated, I bet the cunt RVP is eating himself now.

Utd fans saying now how Falcao sucks and that he is a 3-rate striker. LMAO

more_horiz
Falcao is one of the finest strikers around, the problem is that UTD have thrown ridiclous money at the transfer market buying all these great players and expected them to gel instantly which was never going to happen.

more_horiz
Just let Falcao and Di Maria play where they want and how they want. No idea why they're not letting them play their A-game.

more_horiz
Anzo ò_ó wrote:
Just let Falcao and Di Maria play where they want and how they want. No idea why they're not letting them play their A-game.

To be fair Di Maria(Real) > Dim Maria (Utd)
He showed that for setting up a new record , 3 sec 2 yellows.

De Gea saved United last night. Arsenal had 3 extremely well chances and De Gea pulled a Spider Man

more_horiz
Because you don't have Modric and Marcelo on MTD.

more_horiz
De Gea is ultimate Spider-Man, he's ridiculous good for his age.

more_horiz
After the injury Falcao didn't get any match fitness.He wont be able to compete at the highest level unless he gets 2nd string games or something thats why they arent using him.

more_horiz
So, RM got a run for their money... GGWP Schalke!

more_horiz
Goals Galour!!!

more_horiz
Name the best player of all time GO!!!

For me it's Fat Ronaldo, best striker to ever grace the beautiful game in my opinion.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply