Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionTri team with Neji Tro team with Neji! *Get your tickets nao!* EmptyTri team with Neji Tro team with Neji! *Get your tickets nao!*

more_horiz
If you want to be in my tri team just post here.

descriptionTri team with Neji Tro team with Neji! *Get your tickets nao!* EmptyRe: Tri team with Neji Tro team with Neji! *Get your tickets nao!*

more_horiz
Ok direct Warning for this.
Kira made th same mistake EJ told him that he cant make a threat asking for partners since thats the Rule and u are making the same mistake ?
Meaning u didnt Read the Rules and neither saw what EJ said to Kira so i think there is no dubt u deserve a warning. Sry Neji ..but be more carefull next time.

~Admin plz Close the topic~

descriptionTri team with Neji Tro team with Neji! *Get your tickets nao!* EmptyRe: Tri team with Neji Tro team with Neji! *Get your tickets nao!*

more_horiz
I've reversed the warning, I believe it is excessive given the circumstances. May this be a reminder... don't ask for teams here. The next person/people to do so -will- be receiving warnings.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum