Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA Article Team Discussion.. ALL TEAM  MEMBERS NEED TO COME HERE EmptyDA Article Team Discussion.. ALL TEAM MEMBERS NEED TO COME HERE

more_horiz
Okay this is the list of all the Article team members

Chief Executive - Zant
Vice Executive - Jin Kazama
Editor - Jin Kazama
Reporter 1 - AcidTrip1667
Reporter 2 - brandy263
Reporter 3 - Ruby
Duel Spectator - Ruby
Decklister - jovanturner123
Interviewer - Staxx
Widget Artist - mimgrim

It is not time to start yet. We have to figure out a name for our newspaper..
DO NOT duscuss on this topic. You may give your ideas here but we will be duscussing on our new Hamachi

Hamachi: DA Article Team
Password: applepie

descriptionDA Article Team Discussion.. ALL TEAM  MEMBERS NEED TO COME HERE EmptyRe: DA Article Team Discussion.. ALL TEAM MEMBERS NEED TO COME HERE

more_horiz
ummm i don't have a hamachi (not alowed to download stuff >_<)

as for newspaper name why not just keep it simple and go duel academy news or DA newspaper ect.....

descriptionDA Article Team Discussion.. ALL TEAM  MEMBERS NEED TO COME HERE EmptyRe: DA Article Team Discussion.. ALL TEAM MEMBERS NEED TO COME HERE

more_horiz
Ill consider that. Why are you 15 and not at school...srry for off topic

more_horiz
High school gets out @ 2:20 at my school @Zant

Overall this seems like a cool idea, gl you guys :D

more_horiz
@ zant im homed school ^_^ well to a degree its aonline school thats ran by a public school so i still have to do taks and all that -_- but i its a public school at home it used to be called canection academy but now i think its call conexus though im not sure so yea in short im in a publich home school Twisted Evil

more_horiz
As a reminder, this is a newspaper team, not DA's official article team.

more_horiz
Just pm me when should I start k?

more_horiz
Amy Cool has said if this is successful for a few weeks we will be granted an Article Team rank for each member on the article team which I guess is us

more_horiz
With all due respect, I wish to remain purple. I don't need to be on the ATL to be recognized as an educator/article writer.

more_horiz
Yeha I understand. I was just lettin yeah know about it! Np Smile

more_horiz
well im 17 so i go to skool but i can mostly do it from there

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply