Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Yugioh wars fantasy arch type

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Centrik
MetaphysHunter
6 posters

descriptionYugioh wars fantasy arch type - Page 2 EmptyYugioh wars fantasy arch type

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Okay so for those of you not looking at this. me, username290 and STX are making a fantasy deck for story and it will be shown maybe more than you think.  

Okay now t username290 and STX we said thatthe deck was to be focus on battle so what to you want to call it i got legionaries but what you two think for a name?

descriptionYugioh wars fantasy arch type - Page 2 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars fantasy arch type

more_horiz
i fix it

descriptionYugioh wars fantasy arch type - Page 2 EmptyRe: Yugioh wars fantasy arch type

more_horiz
post the card texts so that i can fix the card texts.

more_horiz
it okay i already fix it

more_horiz
@STX go read my archetype Yugioh wars fantasy arch type - Page 2 3974120512

more_horiz
I may make some more cards

more_horiz
I this would be nice...also go check my archetype ^^

more_horiz
I need the link

more_horiz
Pepchoninga Um i can't seem to find your arch type. Anyway here are two new cards.

Legionnaire Rush

spell/quick- play  
When you summon one of your "legionnaire" monsters during either player turn you can active this card. Add one"legionnaire" Continuous spell card form your deck to your hand.

Yugioh wars fantasy arch type - Page 2 Legion19

Legionnaires assemble 

spell/ Continuous
When this card is actived you can special summon one "legionnaire" monster form your deck and if able return one "legionnaire" form the graveyard to the deck. During the battle phase on either player turn Your opponent takes 500 life points of damage when one of your "legionnaire" monster(s) destroys a monster.
Yugioh wars fantasy arch type - Page 2 Legion21

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply