Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars fan fic deck two EmptyYugioh wars fan fic deck two

more_horiz
Okay so I have a new fan fic deck that I wanted to make all females deck for this so I got this for a future character that will be introduce. below is what I had in mind. Please tell me which one to work on and this will be the post for the one that wins. I can touch the other two for some other time but yes this also mean you can help make it. So please choice which one and we can work on it. I also use this to make the cards if you wanted to know https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/ .

Yugioh wars fan fic deck two Monks_10
Monk of Venus -Trainee, EARTH, warrior level 3, warrior , effect ATk 1600 and DEF 1000

This card can attack your opponent life points directly but Half it attack points during the damage step. When this card is summoned you can add one "Monk of Venus" l that is level 5 from your deck to your hand.

Okay basically it does not need an extra deck. It a main deck focus all monsters can attack your opponent directly but it gets half. that my basic idea with it.

Yugioh wars fan fic deck two Revolu10

Revolution Fem Fatale- Rookie, FIRE, level four, Psychic/effect, Attack 1550 and Def 1250

When this card is summoned by any way you can change this card Attribute. Once per turn you can select one "Revolution Fem Fatale" Form your hand and special summon it that is level 4 or lower. It cannot change ti Attribute or attack this turn.

I want to make this deck do stuff with Attributes. I had a few ideas and I know how to make it consentient.  Oh snap the spelling error on the card. I also plain to make this deck XYZ base. also attack nd defense will always have a 50 in like 1450 1550 1650 etc.

Yugioh wars fan fic deck two Valk_h10
Valkyrie of Valhalla- Acolyte,  DIVINE, level 3 , Fairy, effect, Tuner, attack 1500 and def 

When this card battles a monster that it own that level/rank destroy that monster before the damage step. When this card is summoned add one "Valkyrie of Valhalla" that is level four or lower to your hand that is not a "Tuner."

This is a synchro base deck also it can destroy monster that is it level/rank. So like you can run the feature monster into a rank 3 monster it will destroy it.

descriptionYugioh wars fan fic deck two EmptyRe: Yugioh wars fan fic deck two

more_horiz
a few thoughts and questions (also I'm abbreviating the names)

the monks are supposed to attack directly in order to OTK out the wazoo, but without support from the extra I can't really see how 
they can do that 

the rev fem read like genex to me 

why aren't the valkyries light, just why

more_horiz
@username290
I wanted to make a Deck with divine attribute and valkyries are celestial spirts so I thought it would fit.  I guess I could make the Monks have extra deck monsters. I would go with the XYZ route. With the Rev Fem i was trying to do something new but now since you mention it it does seem like that.

more_horiz
just curious, also check out my sets

more_horiz
I only know two of them

more_horiz
So no one has help me out well i guess i change it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum: