Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Yugioh wars fantasy arch type

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Centrik
MetaphysHunter
6 posters

descriptionYugioh wars fantasy arch type EmptyYugioh wars fantasy arch type

more_horiz
Okay so for those of you not looking at this. me, username290 and STX are making a fantasy deck for story and it will be shown maybe more than you think.  

Okay now t username290 and STX we said thatthe deck was to be focus on battle so what to you want to call it i got legionaries but what you two think for a name?

descriptionYugioh wars fantasy arch type EmptyRe: Yugioh wars fantasy arch type

more_horiz
I think we're all cool with the name and now we can move on to the playstyle. @STX suggested that the archtype should also be focused on field presence. like so

Legionary Foot-soldier  
monster, level 3, earth, warrior, effect 
If you control a 'Legionary' monster you can special summon this card from your hand in defense mode. this card gains 300 ATK and DEF for every 'Legionary' card on the field. if this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle, draw one card. If a "Legionary" card you control would be targeted or destroyed by an opponent's card effect, you can banish this card from your hand, field or graveyard, negate that effect and if you do, banish that card.
ATK 1000 DEF 1500

more_horiz
i like that effect

more_horiz
I also think that the three of us should present cards in this format then edit their effects till we agree on them. Like Konami but with more judgement skill than US congress

more_horiz
Hahahaha okay should me make them have extra deck monsters?

more_horiz
YESSSSSSS (as for which summoning method I don't know)

more_horiz
contact fusion?

more_horiz
I made that into a card and anther one as well for an idea.
Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Images10
Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Spear_11

Last edited by Bladecharge on Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : punting other stuff one)

more_horiz
They do seem quite nice in all honesty ^^

more_horiz
How about these for fusions

Legionary Lieutenant 
Fusion level 6 earth warrior effect
Two 'legionary' monsters 
You can fusion summon this card by sending the above material from your field to the grave ( you do not use polymerization) 
Once per turn you can special summon one level 3 or lower  'legionary' monster from your hand or grave in defense mode
ATK 2300 DEF 1450 

Legionary general 
Monster fusion level 7 earth warrior effect
One level 5 or higher 'legionary' monster + one earth warrior
You can fusion summon this card( contact fusion crap) blu bla ble. Once per turn you can special summon one level 4 or lover earth warrior from you hand deck or graveyard in defence mode. If this monster destroys an opponent's monster by battle you can add one 'legionary' card from your deck to your hand
ATK 2600 DEF 1950

Legionary grand Marshall 
Level 10 fusion earth warrior effect
One level 7 or higher 'legionary' monster + one 'legionary' monster + one earth warrior 
( to lazy to copy paist the contact fusion crap) 
Once per turn you can summon one level 5 or lower earth warrior from your deck and if you do you can summon one level 4 or lower 'legionary' monster from your hand or grave. If this card or another 'legionary' monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle you can activate one of these effects 
add one 'legionary' monster from your deck or banished to your hand
summon one level 4 or lower 'legionary' monster from your hand or grave 
* destroy one card your opponent controls 
ATK 3500 DEF 2450

Last edited by username290 on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : card changes)

more_horiz
I like the kinda ranking system of the monster names (Sargent, General etc, ...) we should have it reflect the real army ranks. Sergent is somewhere in the middle of a the enlisted ranks, so i don't think the title of sergent it should be on a fusion monster, maybe just a lvl 5 effect monster.

We should lower the ATK some. If these cards are going to field spam, they cant be beat-sticks too, it seems unrealistic.

Legionary grand Marshall 
Level 8 fusion earth warrior effect
One level 7 or higher 'legionary' monster + one 'legionary' monster + one earth warrior 
( to lazy to copy paist the contact fusion crap) 
Once per turn you can summon one level 5 or lower earth warrior from your deck and if you do you can summon one level 4 or lower 'legionary' monster from your hand or grave. If this card or another 'legionary' monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle you can activate one of these effects 
add one 'legionary' monster from your deck or banished to your hand
summon one level 4 or lower 'legionary' monster from your hand or grave 
* destroy one card your opponent controls 
ATK 2900 DEF 2450

this card should either havea higher level or a lower level on the fusion cost. The reason is because right now, its a level is 8, and the first requirement is a level 7 or higher monster. so that's already only a level lower than the monster its summoning, and Legionary General has only 300 less atk and a similar effect.

more_horiz
I see what your saying. How abut this, we change sergeant's name to lieutenant and make a level 5 named sergeant and change Marshal to a level 9 and give him a stat boost

more_horiz
i think it provdies good proection

Lenginore gathering
spell continuous 

While this card is on the field your opponent cannot negate the summon(s) of your "Legionnaire" monster(s). When you would summon a "Legionnaire"fusion monster by using a "Legionnaire" fusion monster as it martial, Special summon the fusion monster you targeted to summon and special summon it regardless of summoning conditions. You can only active this effect once per turn. When this card is sent to the graveyard to can add on "Legionnaire" fusion monster that is banish or in the graveyard  back  to the extra deck.
Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Legion10

Last edited by Bladecharge on Thu Dec 08, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : adding)

more_horiz
So basicly this thing says "I'm going to fusion and flood because reasons" OK

Legionary sergeant
Level 5 earth warrior effect 
If you control two or more 'legionary' monsters you can special summon this card from your hand. Once per turn you can normal summon one 'legionary' monster in addition to your normal summon/set 
ATK 1900 DEF 1000

more_horiz
Sorry I was logged in as my brother

more_horiz
Yugioh wars fantasy arch type 1854617810

more_horiz
this is why we dont share things

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
While this card is on the field your opponent cannot negate the summon(s) of your "Legionnaire" monster(s). When you would summon a "Legionnaire"fusion monster by using a "Legionnaire" fusion monster as it martial, Special summon the fusion monster you targeted to summon and special summon it regardless of summoning conditions. You can only active this effect once per turn. When this card is sent to the graveyard to can add on "Legionnaire" fusion monster that is banish or in the graveyard  back  to the extra deck.

this one would get banned so fast irl. Pretty much this card says: you can s.summon a fusion moster from the extra deck as long as the materials are on the field. So let say I play this card. I have Archer in my hand, and I summon it to add Foot-Soldier to my hand. I then Special Summon Foot-Soldier, per its own effect. Then i use the effect of Gathering to S.Summon Legionary Sargent Lieutenant from the extra deck and I get to keep both Archer and Foot-Soldier on the field. And if i had Legionary Sargent in my hand i could've s.summoned him and then used gathering to summon General or Grand Marshall. All this with absolutely no cost. So Gathering need a major nerf or a major cost or both. I would suggest taking out the "While this card is on the field your opponent cannot negate the summon(s) of your "Legionnaire" monster(s)." part. 
MetaphysHunter wrote:
Legionary sergeant
Level 5 earth warrior effect 
If you control two or more 'legionary' monsters you can special summon this card from your hand. Once per turn you can normal summon one 'legionary' monster in addition to your normal summon/set 
ATK 1900 DEF 1000

i actually like his effect. But lets boost his ATK to 2100 and lower his DEF to 800. 

We also need to decide the exact name of the arch-type so that card text will be easier to write.

more_horiz
Just make Lord of k. and Cardcar k. and k.-HERO

more_horiz
Okay i will change the card effect. i agree i made to overpowered. I will power it down to where it only protects their summing.

more_horiz
legionary leadership 
spell continuous  
while you control a face-up 'Legionary' fusion monster all monsters you control with a different level gain 100 ATK X the difference in levels. If a 'Legionary' monster you control destroys an opponent's monster by battle inflict damage to your opponent equal to the highest level 'Legionary' monster you control

more_horiz
that would make a quick duels

more_horiz
new cards thus far sorry i did not leave a description of them i am really tired when i post this.

Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Lengin10
Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Lengin11
Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Lenion10
Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Legion13
Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Legion12
Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Legion11[/spoiler]

spell and traps :

more_horiz
They seems decent ish, but not something that would be ble to compete with the meta unfortunately:/

more_horiz
i tired not to make them no to powerful so they could be approved

more_horiz
Lol, op stuff is nice these days Yugioh wars fantasy arch type 3974120512

more_horiz
Okay so i did some things to a lot of the cards to make them better and this time i will have an exploitation of why did what i did. Also i correct the spelling on Catapult. 

Legionnaire sergerant :

Legionnaire scout :

Legionnaire gahtering :

Legionnaire lieutenant :

Legionnaire cavarly :

[spoiler="Legionnaire general"]i made him as protection and i made him to recycle your spell/traps card because generals need stuff to go into battle with. I increase it attack points so that it harder to deal with so it can get over a lot of stuff.Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Legion18[ /spoiler]

Legionnaire grand Marshall :

more_horiz
Yep, now it seems better

more_horiz
I made a trap card well a new one.Yugioh wars fantasy arch type Lengin15

more_horiz
Seems too good. 

Make it so you need to send from hand or field and remove the "no effect in graveyard" thing. If you negate the summon they won't even get to touch the field.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply