Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chatper 3 section three EmptyYugioh wars chatper 3 section three

more_horiz
here the ending song and later their will be a post of the looks of all characters that got introduce this far after this post when able. 

After everyone was done eating Zed had everyone on at an obstacle course. It a mega course. “Alright rookies this is a mega course that I like to it anyway.  Why cause it big and it an unhuman like obstacle course. I want you to beat it twenty times.  Watch how the current platoon is doing it. Also get gloves in that Bin over there.” Zed instructed them they watch them until they were done.  They had to wait for 20 minutes and they watch carefully. “Alright get moving.” Zed told them. The obstacle course starts with 120 feet long rope net climb.  Then monkey bars are 50 feet long. At the bottom is muddy water thou out all of the gaps. After that is climb down a rope then back up the same feet which are 30 feet the zip line down to land onto a small wooden platform. Then they climb up 60 feet on rock climb with real rocks but it is climbable. Then they rope swing for 80 feet with a turn. Then they do plat form jumping for 50 feet with tires then they must jump down onto a soft landing pad. Then they finish up.

They manage to do it less than 8 minutes for most of them. After that the 20 trainees were patting but standing up “Alright girls and boys give me 3 sets of 15 reps of 100 pushups.” He orders them. Almost everyone had difficulty doing it. They were dehydrated. “Well that actually went better than I thought. Alright gets to the knife throwing range. Run rookies.” After Zed said that They ran to it.
They got to it.“GET A KNIFE AND THROW IT AT THE TARGET. DO NOT TRY TO HIT SOMEONE OR ELSE YOU WILL GET SHOT AT BY SERCITY!” Zed yelled with a warning. They started to throw knives they did not get one to stick for a while but they eventually did. Then they pick up a rhythm and they did very well to impress Zed.  They went father back each 5 minutes about 20 yards. That barely stop they momentum that they had. They did an hour of it but at one point they stop going back.

“Very good boys and girls.  Now then head inside the training hall time to learn some martial arts and all of that other stuff like that. Uh ya it the same place as you gave your oath at I want you to run their. MOVE!” Zed orders them. They started to run to that area. . after twenty seven  seconds later they got there. Then they saw a training group finishing up 4 martial art and 2 kung Fu 3rd degree black belts it looks like. Also one Protic. Then Zed came along and got in front of the group. “Well aren’t you all lucky. We have veterans that became 3rd degree black belts a highly experience Kung Fu warriors. Taekwondo do which will be taught by Mr. Wang, Kendo taught by Mr. Jelax, Jujutsu taught by Mr.Yahoko. Aikido will be taught Mr. Kinjo. Wing Chun will be taught by Mr. Chunuse. And Mr. Kaleton will tech Muay Thai. Protic Allen will teach Tho ken and Die Ren Alien martial arts. . Now take it away.” Zed told the staff.
 “Time to start training.” Allen told them they went thou intensive training and did mental excurse like punching water which is a test of will power.  Punching water will hurt you but it the will and determination will make you metal stronger, balancing blow on the two hands and head filled with water. It seems easy but later on you will get tired of it then it will get hard. They also did physical training. Fist are not that strong even thou they are used for fighting. Hands do become frail. They punch newspaper on a wall for two hours straight.  To harden their skull they have people do palm strikes to their head for four hours straight. They are careful not kill the person. The brain is the most vital part of the body. Then they bang their heads for 4 hours on a hard punching bag made out of sand to withstand shock of an attack. For the neck they do a hand stand while their head is on the ground and someone holds their legs in the process. For an hour at least. Anther method is hanging your net form a hanging loop of materiel while making a monk mediation stance. For three hours. They did even more in training. Die Ren is a fighting style of body sacrifice in order to launch and a deadly blow to the opponent. The deadly blow is done on manikins. Tho ken is a rapid deadly combo art like martial arts and that consistence of takedown moves. They still had no water. It ended until 0530 hours the next day. They also punch sand bad with two fingers form each hand about 4,000 times. When it came to that time they were sent back to their bunkers.

When they got to their bunkers. “What the heck? Why don’t we have anything to drink or eat. Well at least it we now we get to sleep.” Zack said.  “Ya they will wake us in two hours. I am probably right about that.” Saddie mention. “I thought I would be prepared for this I guess not.” Trainee C asks. “Ya dueling are the same thing as working out and training aren’t they?  Mr. Yuri Hashirama.” Trainee D asks. “I knew it.” Edward said in confidence. “I know it not the same.” Yuri said. “Why don’t you go back to your rich house? Oh wait you got cut off so you set yourself out to prove yourself or something like that.” Trainee D replied in a harsh tone. “No I will ever give up. That is part of the reason and yes, one of my greatest step father’s was the Old king of games. That why you mention me for because I am related to him right?” Yuri told him. “Ya and you have one of three god cards that why they let you in. Not only that you somehow manipulated Illegal card to be used legally but you got rid of any trace of how you did it.”  The trainee augured back. “I was chosen by my grandfather to use it. He gave me him and it not illegal.” Yuri countered augured “Ya sure like any of us are idiots.” The trainee said then he went on his bed.  “Shut up. We are all trying to sleep. We are dehydrated and someone lock the door.” Trainee E said. “He weakness us and he doesn’t belong here Rancho Lancto. You normally don’t act like this bud.” Trainee D asks him. “You are not my bud I never meet you. Enough of this we all need as much sleep as we can get and you’re keeping us up. You’re the one who is weakening us.” Rancho told as he rolled over. Giovanni went to go lock the door. Then the other trainee change and went to bed. Giovanni already change during the talk. Then Yuri said after everyone was in bed expect Giovanni he said “Oh uh hey guy shut off the lights please.” Then Giovanni shut off the lights. Then he went to bed.

Then surely after 2 hours after that am alarm went off went off in the bunker for thirty seconds. During that time everyone hurried up and tried to get ready. They all mange to get ready for the day. Then after the thirty seconds were over “You have 0130 hours until next training begging. Be on time or earlier to your training squad regiment. Mess is will close in 0045 hours. Dirty clothes are the shower room for all new recruits. All new recruits this will only happen for today.”  An A.I said. “Oh shit.” 

Everyone said and they got their dirty clothes form yesterday and went to go put their clothes in the laundry room. They had it on quick wash and there was a lot of washer machines and dryers are in their by the way. It will take ten minutes for them to wash. Then with their not dirty clothes they went into the shower room and took off their clothes and began to wash. Luckily it is separated form females and males.  There is no real privacy so they can see each other naked. Same thing with the females. It like a high school football taking a shower cause high school football teams usually take showers with nothing keeping their privates form others. You could see their well you know easily because nothing was protecting your privacy.

While there were taking a shower others join. Then in 30 seconds a trainee form anther training regimen came in. “Hey Yuri why are you fighting for?” He asks getting a towel off the towel rack. “Why did do you care?” Yuri asks him and he puts on his bath house on. “Hey I am writer. Writers got write right? Hey Saren why you here for?”The trainee reporter asks him as he put soap on. “To kill scrubs like yourself of course. Too bad I can’t do it thou with everyone around. Can’t really get away with it if you know what I mean.” Saren replied in a creepy like tone.“Okay then… well who do you think will past the dueling part of the testing requirement?” The reporter trainer asks. Then Saren look at him with creepy like smile “What an easy question. I of course and most likely the duelist form the other earth or earth two in other words. The rest of you don’t know and don’t care.” Saren say in a creepy tone. “Uh… okay then.”Reporter responded in a uneasy tone. He look at Edward “Hey eddy what are you here for.” He ask in getting out of his uneasy like tone. “ It Edward and due to my situation this is the best Option for me in my opinion. No one convince me because nobody actually did. I won’t care if someone did try to.” Edward replied as he scrubs himself with a soap bar. The future writer looks at Tony. “Hey you the one that isn’t paying attention why are you here?” He asks him. “To kill and fight for living.” Tony replied. “Well that nice I guess.” The reporter trainee replied. Nathan got done. “Hey before you get dress and go why you are here for?” He ask Nathan “To kill dark hand Soilders just like everyone else. Basically the same thin as you already heard before you ask me.” Nathan responded Then he look at him with a serious face“Let me ask you something. Are you so sure that you can survive this war?” Giovanni got in the conversation and ask the trainee.“Well ya. Just fight and kill some guys after a while we win and celebrate and go home.” Reporter trainee responded to him. “You make it sound easy to survive in a war when it isn’t so easy to survive a war. Yes we are supposedly super humans but thou that don’t make us indestructible. Any one of us can still die in this war. Just because we got this orb that does not make us invincible if it did then the protics will stop helping the alliance make more soldiers like us.” Giovanni augured with what he said. “ Of course we are invincible we can never be destroyed.” Trainee reporter said with a smile. Then everyone sight. “Hear that everyone just sight because of what you just said.” Saren told him while looking at him with you’re a idot face and said “We sight because of you idot. Everyone got what he was saying expect you apparently.”Saren told him. “You better shape up before it too late.” Rancho told him. Giovanni put on his clothes and went go eat and drink at the mess hall after dealing with is Landry.

After a while later on during the day when Giovanni got some food and water and actually sat down. He first took a swig of his water. Then he put his water bottle down on the table. Then Edward and Saddie came and sit down next to him on the table he was sitting at. “Good day. “They both said at the same time. “Yo.” He responded. Then Ben and Nathen sat near Giovanni “Hi all.” They spoke. “Hey guys what are your spirit cards or power cards if you prefer. Mine is Ritual Beast Ulti-Gaoapelio. My power is wind and spirit power.” Saddie told them. “Arcana force 0- fool is mine. That the first card I had and we have been thou a lot. Of course now I have 3 of them. My power is power of the fool arcana.” Edward told them as he took as bite out of his after afterwards. “Mine is Deskbot laptop and I have the power of technology. My” Then Ben told them. “Number C88: Gimmick Puppet Disaster Leo and the power of Necromancy and dark fire.”  Nathan told the two then strength his arms as he yawned a bit. “Skill drain and the power of nullifying.” Giovanni told them. “Oh wow that pretty good!” Edward said in a surprised voice.  “Skill drain I get it good and all but why you have to pay 1000 life points. In fact what deck do you use it in?” Saddie question him. Giovanni he eat some of his food. “Oh well if I tell you may think there something wrong with me.” Giovanni told them. “Na what the deck?” Edward pressed on Giovanni to tell them. “Malefic drain.”Giovanni whispered. “Oh I see. If you pass then both sides will have a person using that deck.” Edward told him.  “Does this guy goes by the name of paradox?” Nathan asks. “Yes he does. Good guess. Did you guys decide which regiment you guys are doing?” Saddie replied and ask them. The three were stunned and they all thought is it the same one form the movie Yugioh bounds beyond time. “We probably would if we had any idea what they were.” Ben commented.  Then “Oh well, just to make things quick I will explain in a basic summary for you three. You have the forerunner regiment which is spec ops you will work alone or with another person or two. Mostly a team of 3 it tends to be. Next is the Garrison Regiment which protects our territory from the enemy. Then there the Marauder regiment they are on the front line so to say pushing the dirty hands back and taking over their territory. The centurion regiment which has officers and is the fastest way to get up those ranks because you start out as a sergeant but the test for that is harder than the others.  They can go into any other regiment if they so wish to like many do. The Military police is to watch over the army and try to stop anything like chaos and such happing form inside. Then we have regiment that you have to earn the arch regiment Arch genius Soilders are the elites. During the time in training we get to select what type of unit we are and our specialty. I am going to be Demolition man and a trooper is going to be my unit. We just have to cover basics first.” Edward told them.“ Sniper and I will be a tech girl hahaha.” Sadie said and laugh a bit. Giovanni, Ben, and Nathan got done eating. 

“Well I am going to be anti- vehicle and try to handle explosives for specialty since I have to have one.” Giovanni said as he rolled his shoulders. Then Edward said “then the only thing revolving around that for anti-vehicle units are an explosion expert who would be what I am going to be so yay.” Edward said.
 “Trooper and mine would be Sabotage. When do we do this?” Nathan ask “About in 2 months.”Saddie told as she cracks her hands. “Heavy weapon and recon if possible.” Ben put his two sent in. “It is expect for all purpose combat you could be called APC not a trooper.”  Saddie said. Then at another table were Yuri, Rancho, Tony, and Zack are sitting down eating. “You heard that right?” Yuri asks. “Yep.” Zack said.

After they talk were done talking bout different type of units and specialties also when they got done eating they all went go get their dry clothes put it in their storage locker then went outside and waited to train. They did the same thing but ran for 8 more miles. Then in the morning they had some time to clean up their body and clean clothes then they run 10 miles no metal pool then they eat and drink then they does the same that they do every day. Most of them thought of it as hell. This training is called 2 week of hell.  Oh by the way the knife throwing stop on day 3 and was replace with combat sparing. Everyone won some and lost some sparing fights but no one had a grudge.  Yes there was male vs female sparing and both sides won and lost the same amount. This is good for protics to see cause if they was not any balance then that would mean they would of mess up. No one dominated anyone but there were days that people had a winning streak but next spring practice they lost in a sparing match. They only protection they had were mouth guard private grads and fighting gloves and no they re any boxing gloves. During the second part of traing during the day there was no body amour of any kind. They also spared during martial arts practice and after week one they began to learn pressure points.

After the 3rd   day they spared with other training groups. They were exhausted and tried plus hungry and thirsty a lot.  Jt, Zack, Tony, Saren and Saddie were the best fighters of 2 weeks of Hell. They are the top five fighters.

Last edited by Bladecharge on Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spacing)

descriptionYugioh wars chatper 3 section three EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chatper 3 section three

more_horiz
This one was fucking nice Yugioh wars chatper 3 section three 3974120512

descriptionYugioh wars chatper 3 section three EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chatper 3 section three

more_horiz
how you like the ending theme

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply