dododododo comment if you want to and feedback is always nice.

One of Canderous guys made a massive green wall made of energy to block all of the incoming fire. The solider is a medic since he has a heal gun also he has recon armor and the colors are green and white then what appears to be his heavy in black and steel color phalanx armor. Jump up in the air and fire 20 shots from her gun each hits when it hits makes and expulsions which seems it would make it hard to press help kill off the bots and heavy infantry that would have made it hard to press onward. Because the tanks and flyers cannot hit because the rubble protects them good form it and it would take a while to chip away at.

They advance but the  forces where still their so they opened fired and killed some of the troops but the troops behind them counter fired and the enemy summon monsters to attack but a trooper just active mirror force to destroy all of them. They send in their own monster in as they moved in and as more forces with monster, spells and traps go in.

Tony and team go a different way to the left flank where Jt ad Nathan is blasting a melting away in order to make a new entry way.

“Sir, You sure this will lead somewhere sir?” Saren asks Tony.

“Well yeah, I think we will be able to find a new area or a spot to open fire in.  Besides this is a weak point.” Tony replied.'

In 20 seconds they got done and they see a clear opening that they go through and yes that means all of them can fit in if they put they guns in first.

“Josh, go in carefully and see if it clear. Try not to make any noise as much as possible.”  Tony orders Josh.
“Mmm 20 dollars,” Josh said then he put gun first and crawled into the whole.

He looks around and saw enemy forces run by him. He is so high up that unless they look up they will see him. Luckily none of them did and 10 feet away is a door and he sees enemy forces inside it and the door with is an automated door which it close itself.
He peaks some more quickly to see where the soldiers went and it looks like they went through anther hall way. He went back to the others.

“Sir and guys okay 10 feet away there is a door I saw it lead to a room where troops are coming out form. They go throw a hallway to get to where the battle is taken place and 5 feet drop I think as well.  If they look up they can see us if we go through the whole .sir.” Josh replied.

“Alright that sounds good. I am surprised they did not hear what we are doing and everyone stays away from the hole so they do not see you.” Tony order then proceeds to talk to Commander Canderous on the comms and tells him. Canderous arrives at the location shortly with two other people and a marines.

“Okay everyone we are going into the room that Sergeant Tony found and we will hold a position inside that room. I will go first then the rest of team and then Tony team then you guys in any order.” He told the marines.

Canderous goes through the crawled hole with his LMG out. He checks to see if he saw anyone then he detects energy coming towards him. He crawled back and got out of the way before they arrived and then when he felt that they were far enough away. He went back into the craw hole and saw the door closed so he went down and went forward a bit and aimed his gun at the door and then singled for the other to move in and one by one they came in.

“Alright let’s go” Canderous ordered after the last guy came in then the door opened up then Canderous and all others who pointed at the door opened fired.

To be continued.