Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 3 section two EmptyYugioh wars chapter 3 section two

more_horiz
 “Recording complete and this was also a video recording.  First line go to the left exit second line go to the right exit all other lines follow that pattern. Our 9 trainees and their two new companions along with everyone else in their line are in line two so they take the right exit.  After 10 seconds they take the right exit.” The A.I said then the Left side follow the signs to the bunkers to the left. Right side follows the signs to the right. Report on the field near your bunker at 1400 hours. Move.”  And officer told them and he repeated the word move a couple of times. To the other people coming in. they went and one minute and two seconds later they went outside and then 10 seconds found the bunker. Saddie went to it and try to open up the door which was successful.  She looks inside and she counted the bunks. She counted 20 bunk beds.  “Hey guys this bunk bed area has 20 bunk beds. “ Saddie said “Alright.” Chase said then he cracks his hands All 20 form their pod went in inside the bunk bed area. Then one of them locks the door.

Then they began to choose their bunk beds and set up. They all change into their work out clothes. Then Nathan looks at the cloak it was 1200 hours. Jt then said “`I am going to see if we have to get a haircut.” Then an officer opened up the door because he had a key. “Who lock the door?” He asks. “I did sir.” A trainee said. “Do not lock this freaking door until it shut eye time you have a safe lock under your beds if you are worried about your stuff. You say sir whenever you speak to an higher ranking officer before you say whatever you have to say with dam permission for that higher ranking officer. Do you get me?” The officer told them. “Yes sir.” Trainee said. “DO YOU GET ME BOY!” the officer yelled at him. “Sir yes sir.” Then he said “Good next time no one will tolerate that shit. Now then after you are all done come and get your hair cut before you leave you still got two-hundred hours hurry up boys and girls. Go right then left.” The officer said than he closed the door and people went to go quickly put the stuff away and put the safe lock on it in their storage. After that they went to go get their hair cut. They each took twelve minutes. All of their hair was cut way sort. They still got hair thou.

When the time came for them to go outside. They went near the barracks outside like the officer said. They stood there in solider stance when they got there; they waited for five minutes until an officer came with would be their drill sergeant.  After the 5 minutes the drill sergeant came to them and he look at them. “Well, well I got a Bunch of eerily birds this morning. I am drill sergeant Zed. Never in my life have I seen such an odd looking bunch recruits in a bunch. That is o...” Zed spoke but he was interrupted by a one of the trainees. it was the same on who lock the door. He was laughing. “Is there something? IS THEIR SOMETHING FUNNY?!”  Zed asks him. “I’m sorry I…” then Zed said looking at him all up and personal “Whenever you speak to someone you start out with sir.  DO YOU GET ME?!” then he responded “SIR YES SIR!” The trainee shouted“Alright run. Run I said, run, run.” Zed says he slaps him in hit back and he starts Running Zed look at an officer down the field.“ Mack keeps paste on him.” Zed Told Drill Sergeant Mack got out an electric whip and look at him and started running “Move.” Mack chases him.

“ If any of you think this is a Joke every time you miss your mommy. WHAT!? YOU SIGNED UP TO BE A GENESIS SOLIDER IF YOU DON”T LIKE IT YOU JUST TAKE THE WASH OUT POD AND GET OUT OF HERE YOU WASTED MY TIME AND THE OTHERS HIGHER UPS! DO YOU GET ROOKIES?!” Zed yelled at them. “Sir we get you sir.” They responded. “Well good. Now then who thinks they got the shit to take me down.” Zed asks them. “Sir I think I do sir.” A trainee said. “Come son.” Zed told him He charge and yield him he threw a punch. Zed dodges the punch and trip one of his legs. During which he quickly grab his left arm put his foot down on him when he feel and twisted his arm. The trainee grunted. Then Zed look at him releasing him “You okay son?” he ask“Sir I am okay sir I think you broke my arm.”  The trainee said “MEDIC!” Zed yelled then he came to help fix him up. “Who next?” he ask 6 seconds later he said “Alright I won’t hold it against you.” then they hear a loud shout that basically everyone heard. It sounded like the person say “OWWWW.” Then Zed pointed to a stack of metal pools that were big. “See those metal pools. Grab one of them, then come back over here and follows me and no walking only running and jogging.” Zed order them

They jog to get to the metal pull. Each of them pick one then they ran back to him. Tony thought “Fuck these things are freaken heavy I can’t run with this for long. I am not ready to run with this for miles. Oh well this is how it going to be.” They went to Zed and then he started to jog then they followed. “ What you are holding is 5 tons of metal right there.  That why we have you guys wait 4 or 3 days because during that time that orb give you a shit ton of strength. That why you keep feeling stronger each day but it stops earlier probably.” Zed told them.

After 3 miles of jogging and the trainees heavy breathing barely able to run with those pools on their shoulders are becoming a heavy burned on them. They are just able to keep up. “ Repeat after me.” Zed orders them. “ALL MY LIFE IS WHAT I DREAMED!” Zed yelled then the trainees yelled“ALL MY LIFE IS WHAT I DREAMED!” Then Zed chanted loudly “TO BE BADASS FOR THOSE UNION SOBS!” then the other said the same but in higher voice “TO BE BADASS FOR THOSE UNION S.O.BS!” After they said that loudly Zed turned around and look at them.“Chant here we go, let’s go alright, here we go. Make it loud enough for people to hear.”Zed order they did chant it loud enough for people to hear.  They did that until they ran for 10 more miles. They voices started to die out. They ran back to where they started. After that everyone could hardly run anymore. “Right run back were you got those pools and run back to me”. Zed order them and they did just that then after they were done. “Chow time get to the mess hall and right on time to. Run don’t walk.”Zed order they ran to it and Zed jog with them. They all went to the mess hall.

Then during when chase was getting some food and water. Someone skip in line then people were complaining for him to get back in line but not everyone. Then a guy spoke “There is enough for everyone.”  He told them. Then Chase look at him. “Hey if you say their enough for everyone then why are you cutting? Get back in line or are you death?” Chase told him straight up. He look at him and stared at him and Chase did not flinch a bit what so ever, “I kind of like you. Hey you know what everyone needs a friend like me.” The line cutter said. He gave him extra food. After Chase got his food he sat down then the guy he just talk to sit next to him with his food and water. “By the way my name is Saren Arterius. Fair warning to you I am Sadistic and I am generally crazy type of person. Also I don’t like being bound to people or places but friends are fine with me just as long I am not bound to them.” Saren told chase then “Why did you join?” Chase questioned. “To help create chaos and anarchy on every planet that I go on for fun. Just kidding but I am doing it to fight and for bloodshed.” Slaps Chase on the back hard after eh told them that. “You want to know why, because fuck peace those why just fuck it. Let me guess you joined so you don’t bring suffering to the people you care about. That pathetic and good at the same time I will say that. The reason is pathetic but it more of a good thing for you because you gain power.  I don’t give a single fuck about my family. A bunch of retards and assholes they all are.”  Saren told chase. “I am doing for more than that. I want to kick them off my planet.” Then Saren said “kick them off your planet eh. That good I guess. If someone want to get control of my place that I am currently living at and if they would want it I would kill them and rip out their organs and placement on porch as a warring. Well I would have covered so the police don’t come over. I would hide it good but then again I could kill the cops as well. What your Spirit monster. Mine is Beelze of the diabolic dragons.”  Saren ranted and asks. “Cyber dragon infinity.” Chase replied after taking a bit of his food. “ That actually not a bad choice. He is good as a card and he will probably give you the power of energy or machines which is good. Mine gives me darkness.” Saren tells him then pats his shoulder heavily. Then they eat their meal.

descriptionYugioh wars chapter 3 section two EmptyRe: Yugioh wars chapter 3 section two

more_horiz
Great entry, keep going ^^
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply