Okay here the last section of it and i am sorry i forgot to put what Chase looks like. I know the last one was not long engouh and this one is the same but will try to put the length of it in some more next time.  
Chase :

“Okay so we all got the cards that we want?” Nathan asks. “I do and I have a confession to make I have Autism." Giovanni confess. “Since we are going to war I thought you should know. It won’t be a problem. ” Then everyone look at him “First of has your autism got in your way or hold you back before also how bad is it?” Jt ask.  “Yes but I won’t let and it’s Low functioning. It not really bad or anything likes that but it does hold me back at times. I don’t know when it does it can happen at random.” Giovanni said. “It not Bad then that well. It not worth worrying about it or is it good. We will handle it when it comes. Don’t worry about it.”Jt said. “All of this time and you acted like you were normal. A little weird but all of us are like that.” Chase said in a surprised voice.  it Giovanni he can do a lot of things.”  Jeremy said. “Well if we are done we should go.” Giovanni said with a small smile. T “Ya let’s go.” Chase said. They all left and went to lounge area.

When they got their with their card in their hands. Then the female Protics said in English like the others will while looking at them. “You are all back. We have some guest that will help you.” a machine got teleported with a table.  “well that random.” Jeremy said. Then the Protics that was closest to the table said “okay give me your cards.”  “I thought you would be using your own power.” Nathan said. “It inside the Machine and It really does not matter. I also a part of the council rules that we use machines. “the Protic replied.”They will get disbanded and get replace at one point probably. Acting scared or something like that. Don’t take it offensive it a Protic thing Nothing against Organics really unless they are evil.” All 9 of them handed him their cards. Then he putted them in the machine after one was done the other one was making some sort of orb.

After it was all done they got their cards and our new arsenal cards. He handed each of them their cards. The 9 look at them and read what they did. Then the Protics that was making orbs “Okay listens up.” he said after awhile. They all look at him. “Okay now then as you were told the cards that you chose will also give you power. I made orbs to kick start your power. I will explain what they are so you know and you are going to have to train and fight in order to gain more power.” The orbs came to him.” Jt you chose Metalfoes Mythreil. Since you did chose it you get the power of fire and Physic related power and your fire powers will burn more so they so basically fire but more advance version of it and your Physic powers can do things to machines.” He moved the orb quickly with magic and it went in him. “Nathan you chose Number C88: Gimmick putted Disaster Leo this one will give you the power of necromancy as any of them would but this one will give you the ability to use dark fire as well.” He did it again “Chase you chose Cyber dragon infinity so you will get the power of machines that will allow you control them but you will be able to energy power as well that will help you.” he did same thing. “Jeremy you chose Mask Hero dark law will give you the power of shadows making it hard for people to detect you and you can use dark powers...” He did the same thing again with the orb “Ben you chose\desktop jet you will get the power of technology.” He did the same thing with Ben “Tony you chose Constellar Pleiades and since you did you will have the power of light and you also get power of the star...” He did the same thing again. “Zack you chose Dinomist Spines you will gain the power of ice that can even effect metal objects and machines so it is above average ice powers.” He did the orb thing with him then he told Giovanni “Giovanni you have chosen Skill drain since you did you will get the power of nullifying. I am guessing that you did not chose nay malefic because of that movie with paradox correct.” He did the same things to Giovanni like he did with the others also Giovanni did nod his head. “All of you have got this new power but remember Abilities magic and power is different. When we said “you will get the power of” or something like that we are giving you the ability to use them. Power is just another way of to describe that you got a new ability and vice versa. Magic is a power that comes for the Mythical or Ethereal plane .if you prefer the Paranoia plane. That what it is. Ability is like plus 5 to strength, immunity to fire, the ability to control water currents or the ability to control sound waves. Power would punch and kicking people and maybe mix up with ability or some sort of magic.”

“Now then I hope you each got those 9 deck boxes for each of you because we did not have a lot deck boxes to spare. Now than before we leave does anyone have any fears like a fear of heights or weapons etc. A” then Giovanni said “I am afraid of Heights and I don’t use weapons unless I know how to use them. Also fire” Then a large flame hit Giovanni all the sudden, he felt hot but head was burning up thou Giovanni got scared their and it last for 10 seconds. Then he said “Okay.” A rifle all the sudden was on begins hold by him. Giovanni felt like nervous carry it and not looking at it. Then the Protics said “Okay now then hold onto to that and the bar.” then said with a confused face “What Bar?” then Giovanni feel down a blue hole that appeared out of nowhere. Then the Protics said “magic and he is going onto a magic Rollercoaster.” Then Ben said “He doesn’t like Rollo coaster even thou if his fear of heights is removed he still won’t like them.” then the Protic said “Oh well.”

Giovanni was on and energy made Rollo coaster he had the gun on one hand he was going up and fear almost feared him up. He put the gun down and holds it with his feet. He prayed for him to be safe. He says that he was in the air. He grab the bars with all of his might then after that he got to the top where he will be drop down he closed his eyes but they quickly opened up he scream while he was going down “ ooooooooooooooh”. Then the Rollo coaster made a turn. He saw a straight ling but he saw a wood wall that blocks the Rollo coaster. He tired too look at his rifle and he saw a mount that he could use on the bar. He tries to get it on the bar and when he was able to his Rollo coaster stop turning and went straight. He grabs the rifle and began to shoot at it. He realized that it was an assault rifle and he try to make a whole for himself and to him it seemed that the gun has unlimited ammo. He manages to make a hole and the assault rifle was in front of him as well so he could try to aim. It helps him make the hole. Then we he went up again then when he reach the top he then went down and he hold the rifle handle and the bar after he went down 20 feet while he was saying.

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” he then went to the left and then he went down in a circle going around and around. Then he went up quickly after that while he was going up he saw targets that wait for him. He struggled to try to aim his gun and the wood walls when he was able to he started to shoot at them hooping to break them. He had a difficult time destroying them but he mange to do enough damage to the two out of 3 to them. Then he went down after he got up when he was going down he saw the third target. He opened fire at will going down it hard because of the wind that he was getting. He went “EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” and he shot at the wooden wall him mange to create a big enough hole in order to destroy them. Then his down 105 feet. He screamed so loud that that if you were near him his cream could make your ears num. he could hardly speak at one point because of his screaming. Then after he reach the 105 feet mark he went down he went in a straight line for the rest of the line. He took time to caught his breath and his body was shaking. Then the Roller coaster came to a stop. 

Then a portal opened up and Giovanni saw everyone then the Protic “Now was that fun?” then Giovanni replied “I think I had enough fun for one day.” Then he said “Come back in than anyone else that has any fears that are not real tied to war like killing.” Giovanni got out of the roller coaster and went back and he did not get the gun because he knows it would be useless. Then they were all silent. Then the other male Protic said while looking at the other protic male “Okay and this proves that only one of us had to be here today. ALL GUNS HAVE UMLIMTED AMMO ON THE CARDS! ON THE BACK OF YOUR DUEL DISK IS YOU PUT YOUR ARSENAL CARDS ARE! MELEE WEAPONS CAN”T IS BROKEN BYE! ” He teleports away so did the other one then the female on look the 9 and said “bye.” Then they left. Then josh said “Well 20 dollars. To all of that they gave us. Well I will get make a new deck.” Then Giovanni said “DDD deck making time well maybe because of the convent cards. I am iffy on it. However I think you should stick with what you got.” Then Tony said “If it was not a life and death situation okay but since it not don’t do it.” The heroes went to go deck the deck boxes then they left to the machines.