Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars deck making and Notice EmptyYugioh wars deck making and Notice

more_horiz
 am currently making decks do to the fact that it been a long time since i work on fan fiction and i have a lot of decks that would be out dated so i am making new decks if you would like to to help just say you do and post below. Also i want to tell you some their will be cards and different arch types that is fan made deck which is not OP teir 0 like okay. if you like to help here are the deck that i would like to have below. If i already made a deck and if you gave me one i will look to see which one is better and i will chose which one is best. This is for the main Protaginisc and their team that they are in. I already got two done.

Decks that need to be made (current format and again you don't have to if you don't want to. Also if you don't want other people seeing it Pm it to me and no this is not a cheep way for me to use decks and if a card has an anime card then yes put that in the deck.)

Edit: arcana (completed)
Consteller (completed)
Komzos
Steller nights
Deskbots
cyber angel ( have no clue how to make them)
Dino mist (RIP Weavering eyes)
Metal foes (compeleted)
photon/ galaxy( i know hardly any defense)
Synchros (has to be able to go into Beezle)
Fluffules (completed)
Mask heros
battlign boxes
Malefic ( completed)
gimmick puppets
cyber dragons
Luner

Last edited by Bladecharge on Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 5 times in total

descriptionYugioh wars deck making and Notice EmptyRe: Yugioh wars deck making and Notice

more_horiz
I hear the words "fan fiction" and I crawl from my cave 

Also, I've ran a few of this decks before and the ones I haven't my brothers have so... I'll see what I can do

descriptionYugioh wars deck making and Notice EmptyRe: Yugioh wars deck making and Notice

more_horiz
you can literately find deck lists for all these decks on tcgplayer.com

more_horiz
Except Arcana...

I don't think anybody can help you with that one...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Except Arcana...

I don't think anybody can help you with that one...

simple 

http://yugioh.tcgplayer.com/db/deck.asp?deck_id=50785

more_horiz
That guy runs Caiser Sea Horse, shoot me dead...

more_horiz
well what else would be used? Its better than The Lovers.

more_horiz
That arcana prolly cant even beat my goblin deck I ran in 2011...

more_horiz
I think i should change arcana to Yang Zing

more_horiz
dont change it because we think its a shit deck. do what you want .

more_horiz
That is actually a very well said thing...tho if you want, leave it for the lols...

more_horiz
i guess

more_horiz
I may give you some deck lists, if I feel nice tho...

#JustForSpam

more_horiz
Up to you

more_horiz
I have a troll tellarknight deck lol

#JustForSpam

more_horiz
lol that would kind of fit the character for it

more_horiz
Oh the arcana has anime cards okay this can be helpful to it since i will use the anime version of cards.

more_horiz
I really like the anime arcana cards, just me thinking out loud

Anything else I could do #cantresistagoodfanfic #bansphinx

more_horiz
They are prolly still shit tho...

Ban Arcanas...

Have somebody use Archfiends...

more_horiz
build the OG bae xyz deck of all time.......

HERALDICS

more_horiz
Heraldics suck...

Someone make utopia...

more_horiz
Pepchoninga wrote:
Heraldics suck...

Someone make utopia...

Pep, I know that you feel like you're the center of all things but please, I am a person and I would like to be shown some respect once or twice. So please stop crushing all my hopes and dreams thank you

more_horiz
username290 wrote:
Pepchoninga wrote:
Heraldics suck...

Someone make utopia...

Pep, I know that you feel like you're the center of all things but please, I am a person and I would like to be shown some respect once or twice. So please stop crushing all my hopes and dreams thank you

more_horiz
Constellars and malefics are no longer needed

more_horiz
Meh, my constellars are the best Yugioh wars deck making and Notice 3974120512 

more_horiz
Just ran into Utopia deck. DRAW POWER IS CRAZY.

You play Constellars @Pepchoninga ? Help my deck please lol.

more_horiz
Yeah dude, I always loved them.

I have a deck that I tryed to make a s consistent as posible ^^ Hit me up on skype...

more_horiz
You never answer on Skype lol.

more_horiz
I do Razz 

just not instantly 

Sned you some shit.

more_horiz
I made some changes

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply