Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionYugioh wars fan made deck desk EmptyYugioh wars fan made deck desk

more_horiz
Okay, this desk si for anyone who wants to submit their fan made deck into the Yugioh wars series.  When you enter it in please make sure it finish and you edit whatever needs to be edited is preferred.  You got a lot of time to do this. Please make sure that sure that it doesn't have a level four monsters that it's effect is like when it summon destroy all of your opponent monsters or you win the duel etc. You can make it powerful but no super awesome no matter what you do I will always win type of deck. No, Zoo is not a good example of it. Yes, the deck is powerful but it not unbeatable after all that deck is weak against chain burn more so than other decks. If you want to use an instant win card effect make it conditional like that one gimmick puppet card or like Zodiac.

I want you to post the main monsters (pendulums go in this spot as well), spells, traps, extra deck monsters) All giving a brief description of what they do is also nice.  If you have any lewd in the pictures as long as no nudity is shown that fine. No swear words in the cards at all. That basically it. If you need to find this just look int eh fan fiction topics. I will try to comment on this so people can see it. 

This helps me out giving decks to other characters that will be added in and if you want it to be used by a hero or villain just state so. if I can't use it can't be used for a villain or because it already field i will make it go tot the other one.  I do not know how many characters I will have that si good or bad that would need decks but i will mention it later on and edit it onto here.

descriptionYugioh wars fan made deck desk EmptyRe: Yugioh wars fan made deck desk

more_horiz
Dark cult, seamen, or SOULS. If you use any one of these ( doesn't matter who doesn't matter when, doesn't mater where) I WILL jump for joy and shout your name from the rooftops and you can't stop me

descriptionYugioh wars fan made deck desk EmptyRe: Yugioh wars fan made deck desk

more_horiz
i don't remember what they do

more_horiz
Will Link Monsters be in this or no?

more_horiz
Eventually yes but currently no.

more_horiz
given thi fan/deck has a ritual-pendulum link aspect...
eh, gives me plenty of time at least.

What is that music/a virus?/!.../...

more_horiz
as long as it works

more_horiz
@username290 give me info of each one fo the ones you mention.

more_horiz
I will glady use  any d-link fan made decks.

more_horiz
Bladecharge wrote:
@username290 give me info of each one fo the ones you mention.

ok, 

Dark cults are a set based on tributing monsters or paying life points to give off nasty effects. the main monster line-up is the Dark cult disciples (if you remember this http://www.duelacademy.net/t49202-i-m-open-to-suggestions) and the s/t line-up is the dark rite spell/trap which I haven't fully made yet but i do have the concept for a few in the spoiler. also as a final note this set is very much unfinished so... have fun with that (and you might want to change Chandim's effect because YATA LOCK ARE NOT FUN)
Spoiler :

seamen on the other hand are finished (mostly http://www.duelacademy.net/t47723-seamen) they have the theme swarming the field with machine (the ships) and warrior (the sailors) type monsters then fusion summoning with those monsters. the warriors have the theme of life steal and machines all do something when summoned, and the fusions pay the life you stole for negates, However I din't give them an archetypal fusion spell so you're resorted to use fusion sub or regular polymerization if you don't want to use the unreliable monster's effects to fusion summone. Like I said early, it's already mostly don't but you can add card if you want to 

SOULs really need some major edits and this thing is already five times as long as my average post so just forget I mentioned them

more_horiz
@username290 I can use all of them to be honest.  Oh btw tell me if you think this arch type i made is too powerful. http://www.duelacademy.net/t49577-yguioh-wars-fan-fic-deck-2

more_horiz
thanks all i got a lot of fanfic decks to use

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply